Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for a virgin for forever love?

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I can speak from experience that a younger woman is a better choice. Even just for sex. I want to state that for the record. Her vibe is more conducive to even just living.

I have noticed that there are a lot of fallacies concerning this. Conservative women, low notch counts, high quality women, virgins, etc.

“That’s a low quality woman!”
“A high quality woman is this...(making a list).”
“If she has more then 5 (pick a number)partners she is trash.”

All of these fallacies go on and on. I could write a book on them.

Your complete foundation is a lie. There are no woman out there that are not women. (Excluding those who once had a penis)

Though it is true that some have made better choices, it really doesn’t make them “a different woman”. Their biology is identical to the women who have made really bad choices.

Let’s say you are together with either type of woman. That woman will still have drives to svck this one guy off. Wants to get ravaged by this other guy. She will always have these thoughts and desires. The desire to have a manager take her and bend her over the desk or sneak her into the mechanical room to penetrate her really deep. These will never go away. You dream.

To cheat on a husband or boyfriend will always be an interesting and decadent thought to her. Delicious even. Especially this one. It’s risky and dangerous. Very exciting.
She is wired for this. Inherently. This is called her dualistic sexual strategy. The second half of this thing people call “hypergamy”.

In order to bring about this second stage of her biological programming, she has to secure the first stage. The invested boyfriend/husband. The one dedicated to making sure she and her children survive. He is fundamentally and actually a slave. Even the low SMV woman will be wired this way. She just has fewer choices.

She will still fell she is living on a solitary island with just you. Will feel that her life isn’t going anywhere. That she hasn’t really lived etc. despite having double and triple digit lovers well before you. Despite plenty crazy sexual excursions.
No amount of talking or therapy or counseling will ever fix this. It’s not fixable. You cannot go in and rewrite her Biology to be your little queen.

Ever hear this before? Do not believe these things. She is wanting the second phase of her biological command. To subject you to Cuckoldry. She can even “love” you beyond your imagination. She isn’t lying when she says she loves you after you busted her cheating.

You think and/or say: “If you truly loved me, you would never of cheated on me, bytch”

This is not true. This is your Disney social construct. Not the type of love we call love. That’s for sure. I get it. But women can “love” multitudes of men.

Yes, ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT!!! Obviously different women make different decisions at different times. There is one constant you can take to the bank, she will always feel isolated on an island when you become her boyfriend/husband. And she WILL blame that on you.

There are some ways to circumvent all of this but it’s some work. Most of the work is long before you ever meet her. Even though you are an amazing man, she will always think and feel these things somewhere in her. She is not evil. She’s not even a bad person. She is being a woman.

There are three ways she looks at men.

You are a nothing and aren’t even in the game.

Or you are a man to cuckolded for her first phase.

Or you are a man to open her legs to, to fulfill the second phase of her programmed sexual strategy. True, deep biological desire exists only in this last paradigm. If you don’t believe me, go talk to Elon Musk.

You really need to stop applying man traits to her and expecting her to think in ways that are conducive to your pitiful little heart. You are meant to be despised and ridiculed by some or silently pitied by others that you love when you apply masculine traits to her and demand she follow these.

To stay in her true, deep desire paradigm, you either never commit to monogamy or you have created yourself to be a choice she will not want to wreck. Fear of loss.
Even still, the first deep desire paradigm where she never really reduces you is her deepest desire.

That is the game. Blaming women for your lack of understanding is not her fault or responsibility. Her biological programming will throw everything, including the kitchen sink, to keep you from discovering her duality. She is on automatic function and in most cases not even aware of any of this. She’s trying to be Cinderella or the “Pretty Woman” hooker or the girl who finds Mr. Gray and lives happily ever after.

Actually, if you are crying that she’s crazy, you’re a little piss ant and it’s time to grow up. Those women are laughing at you right now for being such a girl.

Last edited:

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART TWO:

It’s not that expressing certain traits such as pandering to a woman that depicts why she won’t get with you or consider you for a boyfriend.

The issue is, at a biological level, “how many potential cuckold men can she take on?”

True she can get validation and women do require male validation on a certain level, but seriously, how many cuckables can she take on so she can move on to phase two? The idea is to get to phase two with a cuckold that is fantastic at nurturing her and her children as a biological imperative.

She most likely doesn’t even want the phase two men to actually get her pregnant. The most important reason for abortions. Her head says no to a child by him but her biology says eat this up and relish and swim in desire chemicals.

A guy walks up to her and starts a conversation. She “knows” that he is there to audition for enslavement and cuckoldry. She can really only have one providing cuckold. Mostly constrained by social convention. So she analytically calculates his apparent value to what she’s already indulging with as far as men. OF COURSE it’s about height, sexiness and the long list she has at this point.

Naturally if the guy jumps to her biological imperative to procreate, he can possibly bypass her analytical mind. But even then it’s what? 10 approaches to one actual date? Unless the guy already matches her appearance and dress list.
True there are ways to get around a lot of this as well but that’s a full time job. Trust me on this. Or not. Up to you.

In the vast majority of cases, you are applying for cuckoldry in exchange for intimacy. OF COURSE she’s going to go with the guy who has the most potential and has his shyt together. It’s still an application for cuckoldry. She may have no idea this is what it is. It’s an automaticity. It’s always running in the background.

When she goes out, she is not looking for the slave. She is indulging in her second phase. Feeling fantastic desire and spreading her legs for phase two guys. The guys to fuk and have babies with. (Abortion and the morning after pill are available just in case) but the more desire she feels, the more likely she will fuk without protection. It’s not about “feeling the guy”, it’s about receiving his semen. They are not stupid women, they are sunk deep in a biological imperative. It only feels different because it’s for real to her biology. Obviously they are stupid from our perspective, but it won’t make any difference if she’s deep in desire.

You are either phase one, the cuckold or phase two, the desire man. You can easily be a less than physically attractive man and trigger her desire. This is well documented. Or just go walk around town and pick out the cuckolds and the phase two desire guys. It’s amazing what their choices are. LMAO

To be a desirable man and have FWBs you will need to only hint at being possibly cuckable to trigger her to stay FWB until she finally figures out that it’s not possible. If ever. She can be your sex lover for a very long time as long as she suspects you can choose another with ease.

I don’t care how ruthless you are. Or how much of a bast@rd you are to your girlfriend or wife. If you are one those two, you are the cuckoldry man. Why? Because you volunteered for cuckoldry the very second you volunteered for a relationship. She is NOT conscious of this in most cases. It’s an automaticity and it never shuts down.

It is up to you on how you handle this. Never ever blame them for being women. Never listen to them that it is something else or somehow your fault. There is at least one woman in here that is highly skilled at manipulation in this area. Do not be deceived. Fortunately I manipulated her quite easily in a thread to expose herself. The player got played. I actually like her. I would have a drink with her for some laughs. She’s not an “evil woman”. Just a woman.

Last edited:

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PART 3

(From another post I made)

Once you have committed to a relationship There are deeper manipulations to obtain compliance. You’re being groomed for cuckoldry.

It use to be that I thought it was to keep a man locked down and it does do this quite efficiently but it’s highly inaccurate. After a time I realized that this was an error on my part to think this way due to my own social conditioning. It’s way too simplistic and doesn’t quite fit.

I call this emotional manipulation. Men are very cognizant and sensitive to this. It’s predicated on the concept that a man is responsible for the emotional state of a woman. Her happiness. It would make sense as it’s the man who generates desire in a woman and creates romance. But I threw this out As the fundamental reason and it just didn’t really fit the purposes of the biological impetus or drives of the woman.

Man being made responsible for the happiness of a woman. This is engrained in men and is very ancient.

A man can’t be easily cuckolded if he absolutely rejects the notion or enforcement of the idea that he is responsible for her happiness. All her power runs down the drain.

Returning to the feminine imperative and the ideal survival condition that furthers the human race biologically, is her dualistic sexual strategy. In order to effectively do this she must have a stable and fully invested man who thinks he is responsible for her happiness. Men are bad a$$es. They will do whatever it takes. Especially when she starts withholding sex. The man is covertly convinced that he is the reason for it. This triggers a man into action. He becomes subservient to her emotional state.

Once he is locked into trying to “fix” her emotional state, which is biologically contrived, she can then execute her second half of her programmed sexual strategy. The extracurricular sex with other men.

Now here is where it gets interesting. She will come up with all kinds of reasons why she is unhappy. It’s a this or it’s a that. The man internalizes and begins his computations. Even posts on SS. In most cases she is unaware of what’s actually happening.
Then she presents herself to other men. Consciously or unconsciously.

This is why it’s not that you buttering up to her manipulation that turns her off. It’s that she was already turned off in the “in-love desire” paradigm or never had it to start with and is heading to the second phase. It’s an automaticity. A biological program.

This is why men who keep her on her toes and lets her know that she’s not so valuable that he will become subservient to her emotional manipulations, keeps her in desire or at least evokes action on her part to keep you satisfied.
She hasn’t locked you down and she is stuck in the first phase of her sexual strategy. It becomes a biological loop. She will stay there for a specified time span.

In the case of plates, it continually keeps her in the loop until she either locks you down or figures out that she can’t lock you down and moves on. Plates fall off when they figure out that you will not lock down.
If you are high value enough, she will stay for years as a plate or the wife of a polygamist man. Even if she can’t lock him down. She’s in the biological loop circuit.

This is also why women will stay in an abusive relationship. She is stuck in a loop trying to lock him down with her “love” and emotional Manipulations.

You are being groomed for cuckoldry. Once you are mentally locked down, as in trying to fix things and keep her happy, she jumps to the second half. Breeding with other men while holding you in place.

Now if she runs into another man, spends enough time with him he will show the signs of being susceptible to being locked down. If he is of higher value and promise, this is when she will monkey branch. If he can’t be locked down then he’s just a sport **** until she does find one. This is the monkey branching phenomena. The goal is ALWAYS one man locked down for her survival and other men to “procreate” with.

If all of this doesn’t liberate you and you don’t feel power surge into you...you are still in girl world and living by their terms.

Last edited:

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing their nature and coming more to grips with it, I am starting to agree the relationship has to be on our terms.
Your getting there. Deep down she doesn’t want that power. She wants to be a woman.

Think about how men decry and moan about how women are. They want their cake and eat it too. They are lazy and inept. They are fighting a war in their heads. A brutal one. The want validation and love but are faced with that opposing and artificial force they come up against. This is a matter of the mind. It’s not real.

Everything that they know. Every belief they have every conceived notion of “truth” they grasp onto, controls their destiny. Ones own prison.
How they were raised. What they were taught. All of it. A Christian woman can be a major tramp and expertly conceal it like the master she is. Not all obviously. But that doesn’t mean the biology isn’t in her. It most definitely is. Ask her if she wants Elon Musk or a man like him. The other side of the so called “hypergamy” coin. How could she not?

Embrace it so a man can move on.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent posts however I would stress the fact that there's a lot of difference between virgin and even low body count woman.

Virgin is fully imprintable by her first man. She can form a healthy attachment (that means as healthy as it can be, from my point of view there's nothing healthy for a man in attachment to his woman, but that's my experience).

If young enough, she is often seduced by the idea of young beautiful, noble guy that will take her to her castle and they will have babies. She is more into values (especially if coming from a decent family) and simply put a better human being.

Woman with higher and higher body count loses her 'freshness' and ability to attach becomes somewhat of a shell of her former self.

Her experience is useless for a HQ man - her pu.ss.y get stretched, her mind loses ability to love, she slowly becomes useless for LTR. You can do better with going to hookers if you are just after sex.

Epiphany phase is around 29-31 years old.
After this point, non-virgin woman is just a tool really and should be treated as such.
After she hits 35 years old, she is (statistically) out from "marriage" market and "becoming mother" market.

It's quite inverted for a man - man gets more stable, experience works in his favour (most of the time and until some point) and his SMV skyrockets in 34-38 years old range.

He can still date a virgin (btw. woman I'm dating now is from a virgin market and pre-epiphany phase)

I do agree that there's no NAWALT, however their experience do matter.

Moreover, women get more EVIL with higher body count.

Let that sink in you. EVIL from the moral perspective. They become more ruthless, more manipulative, more after your resources, more after your attention only.

Women on this forums are pretty much the same. They are here for your attention (as any kind of attention, even negative attention is an attention). Moreover forums supports their 'fantasy' about themselves. They can play ultimate ladies, sexy chicks, damsels in distress to get that fuel in form of attention from you.

The older the woman is, the more attention she craves and resources she craves. Women fall for betas not because they are after betas eventually, but because they have no other choice as they start to notice their cratered SMV and self-awareness that woman is not what she used to be is an ultimate fear instigator in them.

So they fall for betas, because they don't want to lose that power totally and they hate themselves for losing that power over men, not because of what men think, but because of what OTHER women do and think. Women that do better than them.

Because women DGAF what their 'committed' men think about them - they are steady providers of interest. Women are much more interested what other women think and what other women can get.

I will it say you are wrong. I’m just saying that you are a cuckold. Even to a virgin. Her I experience and freshness won’t last forever.

We agree on a lot of that. But you are still a cuckold and unless you are highly skilled at managing a woman. Nothing will make a difference. I’m certain of it. Nothing a man does will change her biology. That’s the point of the post.

One too many fights that she started and you fell for and the stage is set. The desire will run out. Then what you still have is a woman raised in an environment that rewards her execution of her biological imperative.

I hate being the harbinger of bad news Mark, but you might be hoping and dreaming, possibly. You are entitled to your beliefs and it important that I not short you for your beliefs. Carry on and find out for your own self. Your own experiences matter.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it was Rich C ooper said and i paraphrase, always remember the source-look at the source of your detractor

this one claims in a reply post to a man to be almost gay mentally.

Remember this orientation preference when reading his opinion or advice on women and men.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to your definition we could say that every guy is a cuckold.
I’m saying exactly that but not by her per say, to her biological dualistic sexual strategy. She has choice over her decisions but she doesn’t have choice over what drives her.

These chemicals are much more powerful on her than anything men have. It will completely override her analytical mind. This is well documented. If women are as powerful as they say and think they are, they could shut this down. Obviously they are not as powerful as they think. Hell, most don’t even think is for any reason other than blaming her feelings on her relationship.

If you want to not believe it then just assume most are just nuts. Believe 50years ago it rarely happened despite tested blood groups all over the world. Your mother was an angel and there’s no truth whatsoever to this thing some like to call “hypergamy”. I’m ok with you having your beliefs.

The funny thing about reading this post, is that you can’t un-read it. So now that you read it, if or when it happens to you, if you commit to a relationship you can’t cry wolf. You are fully responsible to what happens to you.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent posts however I would stress the fact that there's a lot of difference between virgin and even low body count woman.

Virgin is fully imprintable by her first man. She can form a healthy attachment (that means as healthy as it can be, from my point of view there's nothing healthy for a man in attachment to his woman, but that's my experience).

If young enough, she is often seduced by the idea of young beautiful, noble guy that will take her to her castle and they will have babies. She is more into values (especially if coming from a decent family) and simply put a better human being.

Woman with higher and higher body count loses her 'freshness' and ability to attach becomes somewhat of a shell of her former self.

Her experience is useless for a HQ man - her pu.ss.y get stretched, her mind loses ability to love, she slowly becomes useless for LTR. You can do better with going to hookers if you are just after sex.

Epiphany phase is around 29-31 years old.
After this point, non-virgin woman is just a tool really and should be treated as such.
After she hits 35 years old, she is (statistically) out from "marriage" market and "becoming mother" market.

It's quite inverted for a man - man gets more stable, experience works in his favour (most of the time and until some point) and his SMV skyrockets in 34-38 years old range.

He can still date a virgin (btw. woman I'm dating now is from a virgin market and pre-epiphany phase)

I do agree that there's no NAWALT, however their experience do matter.

Moreover, women get more EVIL with higher body count.

Let that sink in you. EVIL from the moral perspective. They become more ruthless, more manipulative, more after your resources, more after your attention only.

Women on this forums are pretty much the same. They are here for your attention (as any kind of attention, even negative attention is an attention). Moreover forums supports their 'fantasy' about themselves. They can play ultimate ladies, sexy chicks, damsels in distress to get that fuel in form of attention from you.

The older the woman is, the more attention she craves and resources she craves. Women fall for betas not because they are after betas eventually, but because they have no other choice as they start to notice their cratered SMV and self-awareness that woman is not what she used to be is an ultimate fear instigator in them.

So they fall for betas, because they don't want to lose that power totally and they hate themselves for losing that power over men, not because of what men think, but because of what OTHER women do and think. Women that do better than them.

Because women DGAF what their 'committed' men think about them - they are steady providers of interest. Women are much more interested what other women think and what other women can get.
The real purpose of writing this post is for men to know this concept so that they can get out of the feminine imperative and then go form a new life and paradigm that is more beneficial to them than complaint about women.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also cuckolding is predominant in lower-tiers of society (statistically it's about 10% guys raising other guys offspring iirc) and above some level of education and money it's about 2-3% guys playing dad with other guys children
Oh my. This part of the discussion is over. “Higher” end women are much more skilled and socially adept. Most will never be caught. But some speak candidly about what most men would call a cesspool and they call a playground.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides this discussion is pointless. You are 57 and did with your life the best you could (whatever you did).
LMAO did you really go there? Well here’s a great tip for you. 50’s are way better than 30’s

That was some serious girl shyt right there.

metalwater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, much of your post is or feels like a rewording of a few of the red pill txt books. I got the concept immediately when I read those before. It was like a magic trick, how could someone else write things that it seemed only I knew about... Your dialect puts some stronger immediate feeling to the info, but it is the same. Your definitions are really written in a way that is impossible to sidestep. Nice work.

Did you learn the hard way also? What is your story? No one learns this stuff for the fun of it.

To provide support for your post; When I was first(so not long ago) exposed to RP theory I fancied to try to help others. I picked a very blue pill type online forum and became a contributor. I did that because I had tried to use the same for my own question and got lots of wrong advice. bla bla bla bla and so on. So later I started to interpret and answer others issues for both men and women. The men and the women have exactly the same questions often however it is from a different perspective. I understand each; well I think I do. The men are always really straightforward. something like; don't know why my woman is so distant or bychy or I don't know why she is mad and wants to break what should I do. Lots of details but the top line is usually like that. Now the interesting thing is the women. They in an equally obvious pattern would tell about how they feel guilty for not being sexually interested in there very perfect and kind husband or boyfriend. And that they know they will not be happy unless they take action on getting hooked up with some guy at work, neighbor, other.... They tell that they feel terrible and confused but know that their own happiness is more important than keeping with the mate. Many would have an affair and continue with it, all the while telling that they did not know what else to do. An interesting twist is about 50% of them would tell that the root issue is that the guy was not sexual with them and even would avoid sex for weeks/months. they would tell that they tried to get the guy interested but he would not. I have reasons to believe many of those. When I would explain RP mechanics and no more mr nice guy, one of the initial things a man can understand to start to see both men and women could instantly tell that yes they get it. The Scary thing is how similar was each one, even with very different lifestyles and situations and always the concept with fresh to them.. should be taught in lower school to all.

It was a good number of folks I interacted with. Completely supports exactly how you tell it and how you tell it is really in line with the authors of those books., the ones on the married red pill reading list. If/when a man does what women do, it is evil because he has the capacity to do better. When women do it, it is expected. This simple truth is very difficult.

Wishing for an exception is normal and expected. Don't shame men for that, it is built into them and the shame of the same is felt in the core but can not be removed without cutting out other necessary stuff. Even then, I don't know (not willing yet to cut out the other parts).

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way others have communicated the principles, it is in a way that all things are lateral.
A & B & C etc. like writing left to right. This gives all of them equal standing. Or at least, all separate individual yet loosely related items.
This is a mind issue. A human linear thinking process.

Some may even start with and end result and then engineer backwards. But it is terrible to write it that way.

Data is not equal. A woman’s lie does not equal a monkey branch.
There is senior data and some data is useless as a form of transferring information to another.

Talking about Oneitis will do nothing to free a man from his programming. Talking about how bad women are is utterly, and completely useless .

So I decided what was the most senior piece of information. It took about ten years for me to iron this all out. So I am making it simplistic. The underlying reason “why” women do what they do is only one thing. There are not ten things or twenty.

It’s really about freeing men from this complexity and continual and unending think, think, think circle. The feminine imperative is set up to actually cause complexity. How did this happen?

Stupid scientists and researchers asked women. A woman’s mind is rigged for complexity. It’s feminine chaos. Anyone who has looked at this was impregnated with incorrect observations, including myself, but it was like everything was listed but there was no order that allowed a man to think in a linear fashion.

So there is only one reason for ALL the phenomena. Only one. In any problem, to solve it you must find the ONE thing that starts a complex mindless loop.

Everything we see and observe from women has ONLY one cause. Her dualistic sexual strategy. It is completely fixed and doesn’t float around or is mobile in any way. It is so simple it’s fantastically humorous. This is why you now are ejected out of the imperative. At least in part. I wrote it that way to do just that.

Now that is senior data. If you look at every single phenomena that red pill men talk about with this in mind...everything irons out and it’s simple.

Every manipulation. Every lie. Every misdirection. Every shyty thing a woman does in a relationship context. All of it is cause by that one piece of information.

Her ONLY goal is to secure one man for her protection and resources and protection of her children. Only then can she execute her feminine directive of putting her providers sperm under competition. This is how the human race has survived. The gene pool never gets messed up.

Her biological imperative is actually a COMMAND!
Which why some very skilled men have commented that there is nothing the woman can do to stop it.

This is why pick-up can work. How a woman can destroy relationships. This is why the man who makes himself superior only reads cues and then acts because she is already half way into her biological programming. He doesn’t need pick up. Ever.

This is also why she will wreck a man she was madly sexing (actually she was breeding) and suddenly he goes mushy and she despises him for tricking her. She proceeds to destroy him and idiots call it BPD. she is furious and resentful because she found out she was trying to get bred (in her programming mind) by an inferior male. In effect a gay man or girly man who should be tanning hides or gathering berries instead of mating.

HE WAS NOT WORTHY OF PROVIDING FOR HER AND EXPECTING ANY TYPE OF HOLDING SEX. HE WAS TRYING TO TRICK HER INTO HAVING HIS CHILDREN. From the perspective of her imperative of course. Obviously she probably doesn’t even know why. Lol

What he doesn’t know was he was destined to be a cuckold anyway if she did stick with him.

It’s all quite simple. When I interact with women these days...it’s soooo simple. Just be a man. A man outside the feminine imperative.

Last edited:

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wishing for an exception is normal and expected. Don't shame men for that, it is built into them and the shame of the same is felt in the core but can not be removed without cutting out other necessary stuff. Even then, I don't know (not willing yet to cut out the other parts).
I have not observed you directing men to dead ends. I find you intelligent and quick learner.

There are a few men who have been here for years and are still saying the same thing. I know, because I looked. They are entitled to their opinion. The second they become an enemy and direct it personal I do not back down. Neither do I violate forum rules.
Their opinion doesn’t get men out of the imperative. In fact it damages them further.

In case no one is noticing, we are struggling to put our civilization back on course. Look at automsmashers last post. Good stuff. It’s happening.

The real pioneers that were here are gone. They moved on. There should be old timers here like atomsmasher and ranger mike and a some others. Let them lead.

There are possible others but the retards attack their ideas...yet I can see that those men are so close if not already there. Look at glassguy and even spaz and stormrider. Attacked. So I will not back down, nor will I break forum protocol while I am here. The real reason the old pioneers left is because they couldn’t do any more good. The deranged souls arrived and attacked them. Now the hogs run the farm.

Mark made it personal. He couldn’t just have an opinion or let me have mine.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game is full of women skiing down cawk mountain. CC on roids. Dudes in turn attempts to get game but the merit is not actually top form smv 18-23. It's play house on the first semi decent looking skank off the CC. It won't end well.

Women evolve and are better at making it regardless of whatever the culture pedals. Example: Ian Flemming wrote 007. The one and only girl 007 doesn't **** (it happens even to the icon) in From Russian with love. She was ASHAMED of her body count.

Women are women. 100% but there's a difference in top form smv and rump roast. CC and exclusivity don't meet. A basic idea of tech and you can find dirt easily. Women are dumb in the modern era with attention whoring. The culture of the 50s was high kills is gross. In 2020, it's wap and fat as **** loose hoe rope in a slob of a woman.

There is no concessions. She either falls in or **** off. She either is feminine, submissive and Dtf for you or ons material. There's no exception.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a low quality woman!”
“A high quality woman is this...(making a list).”
“If she has more then 5 (pick a number)partners she is trash.”
Here is where you’re wrong. It’s true. Studies have shown it. The more sexual partners a woman has, the less She is able To pair bond. Period. There’s a reason us men instinctively care about a woman’s past. Just like a women instinctively cares about our future (her hypergamous nature).

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not observed you directing men to dead ends. I find you intelligent and quick learner.

There are a few men who have been here for years and are still saying the same thing. I know, because I looked. They are entitled to their opinion. The second they become an enemy and direct it personal I do not back down. Neither do I violate forum rules.
Their opinion doesn’t get men out of the imperative. In fact it damages them further.

In case no one is noticing, we are struggling to put our civilization back on course. Look at automsmashers last post. Good stuff. It’s happening.

The real pioneers that were here are gone. They moved on. There should be old timers here like atomsmasher and ranger mike and a some others. Let them lead.

There are possible others but the retards attack their ideas...yet I can see that those men are so close if not already there. Look at glassguy and even spaz and stormrider. Attacked. So I will not back down, nor will I break forum protocol while I am here. The real reason the old pioneers left is because they couldn’t do any more good. The deranged souls arrived and attacked them. Now the hogs run the farm.

Mark made it personal. He couldn’t just have an opinion or let me have mine.
The people who attack me dont know who I really am. Ive been here since the Pook days in 2003.

The mods know who I am.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is where you’re wrong. It’s true. Studies have shown it. The more sexual partners a woman has, the less She is able To pair bond. Period. There’s a reason us men instinctively care about a woman’s past. Just like a women instinctively cares about our future (her hypergamous nature).
The connotation was missed. If you are still looking for A wife or LTR, you are on your own. You are looking for an underaged teenager. I never once talked about a wifey. That’s all you. That’s your universe.

If a man can’t even manage a sex partner until the shiny wears off, there’s nothing anyone can do for him.

The whole post was not talking about women. It’s what you are concentrating on.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheFinalLine you are overly intellectual; there are certain ways to protect you from female hypergamy:

1) Prioritising your LMS
2) Not sharing your financial base with them
3) Making their hamster run for you (initating fights if you sense she wants to fight; holding your ground in fights; leading in bed and in life)

This whole complex analysis is usually a result of being left by a decent/rather HQ woman.

Tons of guys that survived it went through this analysis phase that usually helps you to assess your own SMV and what you need to do to increase it for real.

The punchline is this: women won't change and you are either dating them or not. Usually, most of us, need to date women because that's our basic biological need to mate with them. Writing hundreds of pages how collected and how atavistic they are in pursuit of their biological purpose won't change the fact that we are after them.

Considering all of us would prefer to date hot 21y old 10/10 bimbo instead of 4/10 fat 35y old mother of three, it's perfectly understandable that they also want to date dark, tall, rich, young, handsome than old, fat, broke, bald guys.

Because that's how life is.

Thus it's much better to ACCEPT reality and ACCEPT your limitations than to create this illusion that females are ultimately atavistic and that they are ready to make a cuckold from you in no time, no exceptions - not really, if you are playing this game right, your LMS will protect you.

But playing this game right means also understanding your limitations. You can pick up a 9/10 if you are very strong in manipulations 8/10 guy.

Except then she will see through your false ID you have shown her and you will sweat your ass off to fake that you are at least 9.1/10 and she will notice that sweat. So playing game right is also knowing how strong is your 'standing' SMV in relationship with a female. It's something entirely different than perceived SMV.

PUA's and 'personal trainers' and 'coaching masters' are usually good at presenting themselves as high SMV while they real/standing SMV is lacking because "it's all bought with credit card" and "this confidence is fake construct" and "I didn't even finished studies" etc.

When your standing SMV is matched by your perceived SMV, and both are rather high, there's low probability that female will think she was cheated by you into relationship or she was cheated by you into bed etc.

That's why being genuine and honest is much better when you deal with females - of course that is if your SMV is decent 'for real'...
I might have miss communicated. I’m not looking for protection from them. Lol. Protection is impossible.
I like them as they are. They are only doing what women do.

I wrote it for the forum and the silly “relationship” guys.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The connotation was missed. If you are still looking for A wife or LTR, you are on your own. You are looking for an underaged teenager. I never once talked about a wifey. That’s all you. That’s your universe.

If a man can’t even manage a sex partner until the shiny wears off, there’s nothing anyone can do for him.

The whole post was not talking about women. It’s what you are concentrating on.
Oh!! No. Definitely not an underage teenager lol that’s weird. And illegal. I just meant a woman with a low or nonexistent notch count