Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lookie here. advice to ALL YOUNG DJ'S

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS letter is from a good friend of mine,who is a clinical physciatrist,and she is also lesbian- so she is not only a smart woman, but a lesbian too, so she knows exactly how to treat and understand women.Here is what she wrote to me a while back, giving me advice.

(HER SPEAKING TO ME)-Now as for you,take her words seriously,the part about trying too hard as a woman I can tell you that women are very hurtful and calculating.And you want to go slowly with anyone you meet.And the right kind of match will appear-that's for sure.

Who wants to be with someone who is overwhelmed by your affections.Make sure you do not give yourself away to anyone.It is NEVER appreciated.Women LIKE to be treated BADLY MORE THAN YOU KNOW.Somehow it makes them feel the love that is harder to get is more valuable.

Always keep a big part of yourself- do not allow someone to captivate you fully.In time you can go there- but not early on- it wont work.

Always look at the ACTIONS, NOT THE WORDS.Words don't mean anything without the actions to back them up.

You should know that a woman's initial interest means anything.She can change her mind in a minute for no reason.And all of us will explore another-it doesn't mean we will retain interest.

It is not so much about being a MYSTERY,it's about being SELF-CONTAINED.I WORK WITH tons of women and none of them want to go fast.Women like it when you DON'T JUMP IN.Then you give the GIRL TIME TO LIKE YOU- TO FANTASIZE ABOUT YOU.BE A GENTLEMAN, BUT DON'T TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN.

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesbian

Yep, it seems that your lesbian friend knows her sh$t better than most guys. That letter summed up some of the most important points to remember give or take a couple, it's a good refresher.She would make a great DJ unless she already is the "man" in her relationships, which I suspect she might be. :D