Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lonliness??

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys do you feel that because you guys are donjuans and you have a bigger knowledge of women, that you go for the gorgeous chicks who take a little more time to date than say the moderate chicks, and so you feel a little left out or a little bit lonely when all your buddies have g/f. For instance, I don't date chicks exclusively, I just get to the point where I can have sex with her and then move on... don't want to be a prick but i dont wnt to commit to a girl becuase my expectations for a perfect g/f are so high. Plus, when I see a hot chick, I talk to her go for a close, but then again, few minutes later you see another hotter chick.... and the cycle continues. So to sum it up, do you fellas think that by being a don juan who doesn't committ very often, you feel a little leftout and lonely during the times when you buddies bring a g/f?

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl doesn't have to be your girlfriend for you to bring her somewhere - if all your buddies are with the girls anyway, bring that girl you're fvcking, it's all the same difference.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how you would feel left out? The girl you are having sex with can do other things than sex with you.

Someone with a LTR just has sex with the same person.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay you have to understand that a Don Juan is not nesseccarily<--(can't spell that word):p a player but a MAN a confident strong MAN. I personally understand that being a player you feel lonely. I'm a one women man and all i want is one. And usually REALLY REALLY good G/F are not the incredibly phyiscally incredible chicks..it's those girls who can mentally attract you along with beautiful looks (well atleast for me) Stop thinkin with your D**k abd start thinkin with your head. You'll find the girl and usually it's the girl you usually don't go for...

Scoiland

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badmannaz
Okay you have to understand that a Don Juan is not nesseccarily<--(can't spell that word):p a player but a MAN a confident strong MAN. I personally understand that being a player you feel lonely. I'm a one women man and all i want is one. And usually REALLY REALLY good G/F are not the incredibly phyiscally incredible chicks..it's those girls who can mentally attract you along with beautiful looks (well atleast for me) Stop thinkin with your D**k abd start thinkin with your head. You'll find the girl and usually it's the girl you usually don't go for...
i have the problem of thinking with my ****

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, i should stop worrying about what others will think about the girl I'm with and start thinking with my head... not my ****.... sounds a little tough though :cheer:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
You're right, i should stop worrying about what others will think about the girl I'm with and start thinking with my head... not my ****.... sounds a little tough though :cheer:
ur a cheerleader now :O