Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life in prison

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a random thought that hits me whenever you read or see the news of this or that person committing a crime and getting sent to prison for 5,10, 20 years of life.

1.) Doesn't the thought of prison life scare these people?? (it sure does for me)

2.) I guess they believe they are not going to get caught?

I mean crime really does not pay, who wants to live in prison like an animal? Small dirty cell, no privacy, horrible food, inmate assault and worst of all, no human contact with the opposite sex. Not to mention you are pretty much screwed in getting a good job once you get out (if you get out)

Don't these idiots think about this before they commit crimes? It has always baffled my mind!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of some random video I watched recently and liked and even subscribed to channel and instagram. Watch, it's heart breaking.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, powerful videos. I almost see prisoners as victims too.

Thats one of the reasons I was never interested in law enforcement, being a prosecutor, etc. Not only is it depressing dealing with victims of crime, but also seeing young men ruin their lives by making a stupid mistake.

I'd rather be put in front of a firing squad!

Last edited:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a random thought that hits me whenever you read or see the news of this or that person committing a crime and getting sent to prison for 5,10, 20 years of life.

1.) Doesn't the thought of prison life scare these people?? (it sure does for me)

2.) I guess they believe they are not going to get caught?

I mean crime really does not pay, who wants to live in prison like an animal? Small dirty cell, no privacy, horrible food, inmate assault and worst of all, no human contact with the opposite sex. Not to mention you are pretty much screwed in getting a good job once you get out (if you get out)

Don't these idiots think about this before they commit crimes? It has always baffled my mind!
Most criminals start with small acts then they get used to the risk and continue with that
Or the other scenarios is they think nobody will know about it .
Lastly humans think in present more than in future , so they do think seem logical at this moment , but on the long term it might destroy their life.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the prison system here in the states sucks I hate the private prison system here think we should go the French route