Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let me not be misunderstood

spporter

Reaction score
After reading the replies to my last post I found that there may be some misconception as to where I am coming from. In no way shape or form do I advocate a world of non procreation. There is nothing I love better than to make love with a beautiful woman.I merely came to a point in my life where I decided that I had had enough of the heartache and pain that seemed to dog me when I persued the"Perfect relationship".I got sick of turning myself inside out trying to be somebody that I thought this other person wanted. Always being in constant self analysis sucked.eg, am I wearing trendy clothes?,am I saying the right things?,am I acting cool,am I this,am I that,bla bla bla.This is just the short road to insanity.
My ultimate dream as far as a woman goes has still not changed.I want a drop dead gorgeous blonde who is inteligent and loves life.She absolutely adores me and wants to screw my brains out at a mere glance. There's more but I am sure you get the picture.The only thing that has changed is now I fully believe that I fully deserve that dream and I will settle for no less.I will not accept unhappiness in my life in any way, shape or form.If I meet a woman and she is the one,the minute I have to be something I am not just to please her then she ceases to be the one and it's like"NEXT PLEASE".Life is to short.Don't frig with second best.When you have to be something you are not just for a piece of pie,not only are you disrespecting the other person but you are disrespecting yourself most of all. While you are stuffing around with something you don't honestly want you are wasting time that is important for being available for what your heart trully desires.
In the game of life we have no control over what cards are dealt to us but how we play those cards is completely up to us.We can waste our time whining adout the ****ty deal we just got or we can choose to learn to play the cards better.
The only cards that matter are the ones that are in your hand right here and now.Don't worry about yesterday's cards or how you played them. Yesterday's dead and gone baby.And tommorow's cards?,**** tommorow 'cause it may never come.Yesterday is just a memory and tommorow is just a dream.All that is real is this never ending, magical moment called 'right here and now'.
Where are you?. "HERE".
What time is it?. "NOW".
There are 3 main points that stand out when I explore the dj site.
1.Women love a challenge.
2.Women love a mystery.
3.Women love a confident man.
What better challenge then a man who will not lose site of his chosen path for anyone or anything.Not even for a piece of pie.He knows that to forget himself just to persue a desire is to chase illusions.And when the illusion shatters he is left with nothing.
What better mystery than a man who strides out with strength of purpose everyday yet seeks or expects no rewards.He can not be enticed to chase for he seeks to hang on to nothing.His only goal is to know himself.
What more confident than a man who has had the courage to look at himself in total honesty. He hides nor runs from nothing in his past for he has admitted his wrongs and shortcomings.He does not beat himself up over these things, he meerly strives to learn and grow from them.A man who has chosen to give up everything in the name of knowing himself walks into every situation without fear for he has nothing to lose.The only thing he chooses to own is himself and nobody can take that away from him.

Mental Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
i couldnt agree more.

very well said

------------------
No guts..........NO GLORY

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are so right about not wasting your time. You only live once, so why settle. I have seen that happen so many times. It happens to my friends and it almost happended to me. Thank God I am not in that crappy situation.

Good Luck Supporter. I hope you find the gem you are seeking.

DTL