Let’s make a list

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thou shalt never take this life for granted ever again
Thou shalt not hang out with people who aren’t going anywhere in life and are negative
Thou shalt always value the future over the present
Thou shalt NEVER accept the UNACCEPTABLE
I WILL leave a legacy

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never give control of some aspect of your life to a women (kids, house decoration etc)

Never let a women make me believe she knows better than me.

Fix bad habit, bad relationship dynamic asap otherwise it will amplify

Dont argue its a waste of time, dictate and lead by example

I agree with this post 100%
Well said

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give too many fvcks about what people think about me. Sometimes I let it stop me from getting what I need, it doing what I want.

No mo.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

logicallefty

Reaction score
I give too many fvcks about what people think about me. Sometimes I let it stop me from getting what I need, it doing what I want.

No mo.
This is one of the hardest hurdles to get over on the red pill journey. If you’re like me you were pushed through your childhood and into adult life to care way too much about what other people think of you. After all, if we care what somebody thinks about us then they kind of have a hold On us, right? And isn’t that what the collective wants? But I tell you what, once you genuinely get to that point in life where you truly don’t give a crap what people think of you, it’s a feeling of peace like you could not believe. I didn’t get it until my late 30s or even into my early 40s where I was completely there.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the hardest hurdles to get over on the red pill journey. If you’re like me you were pushed through your childhood and into adult life to care way too much about what other people think of you. After all, if we care what somebody thinks about us then they kind of have a hold On us, right? And isn’t that what the collective wants? But I tell you what, once you genuinely get to that point in life where you truly don’t give a crap what people think of you, it’s a feeling of peace like you could not believe. I didn’t get it until my late 30s or even into my early 40s where I was completely there.
The moment you stop caring about others thoughts, the moment you start living. Caring about what other thinks makes you forget your soul. People are replaceable in your life, your self respect and soul aren’t.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thou shalt never take this life for granted ever again
Thou shalt not hang out with people who aren’t going anywhere in life and are negative
Thou shalt always value the future over the present
Thou shalt NEVER accept the UNACCEPTABLE
I WILL leave a legacy
Per your second commandment, I'll never let myself get roped into a relationship with a toxic woman, nor fall into her angry frame. Sounds easy but boy did I slip a while back. This is very unlike me, but it shows how sneaky some women are. But I've been free half a year and life is good.

Also, an old friend died this past year, so I got a reminder about taking life for granted. Luckily I kicked myself in the a$$ and got out of my comfort zone, big time.

I'm not sure what you mean about valuing the future over the present. There's no guarantee of any future, but we have the present, no?

R

Ranger

I don’t like weakness in men. If you’re 5’5”, at least go down like a tazmainian devil. I can respect that.

If you’re going in, go ahead and turn the throddle all the way up. Better to go in with your a$$ on fire than a whimpering welp.