Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Legendary Poon King: Tolerating Crap from Women

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a really great Poon King post I found while looking at some older stuff...

There is really no downside to NOT tolerating crap from women. This is something I've been trying hard to explain, but it seems most men would rather slit their own wrists than say anything to a woman that seems "mean".

When you stop taking sh!t from women, usually one of two things happens:
1. She respects you more and starts to treat you like a king
2. She shows her true colors and reveals just how sh!tty of a person she is

Most women are psychological bullies at the end of the day. But like most bullies.. their threats and intimidations are usually empty.

Since I'm always "telling" men what to do.. I want to try something different. I want to ask men why they tolerate crap from women and what they expect to gain from it?

MEN: Why do you do it?

xplt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not tolerate crap from anyone. Not anymore...
Heated arguments happen and I accept an apology.
But I don't let others treat me with disrespect. Doesn't matter if man or woman.
I expect to be treated the way I treat others and my life is so much easier now.
I value myself more than I value time with people who don't know how to behave towards others.

What do you gain from it if you let it happen? Nothing good. Probably more disrespect and personal issues if you let it happen for too long.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's important to note that one must first define what "crap" actually is. Because there are selfish, narcissistic people that only want to have things go their way, whether fair or unfair, and is only thinking about themselves. These are the types that wanna have their cake and eat it too and often have a one sided or limited view.

So before someone deems something as "crap", they should take off the blinders and look at the situation from a 360 degree perspective in an OBJECTIVE fashion before acting and ASSuming. Validation and communication is a good thing and sadly something a lot of people don't know how to do very well.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is, you must not tolerate disrespect/crap from not only women, but also EVERYONE.

Think about it, you have a moral obligation to yourself by not tolerating crap from EVERY-FVCKING-ONE, not only women.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
They do it because they put pvssy above their own dignity. As if they believe they will get sex if they don't confront the woman.

I don't do it, I"d rather make love to my hand than sacrifice my dignity for a woman. If I'm not given the respect that I deserve they can fvck right off. I won't even enter a fight, if the crime is committed they get one chance to immediately apologize for their wrongdoing or I demand they GTFO.

Doesn't just apply to women, applies to everyone. I have no more patience for disrespectful men than women.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They know when they are being unpleasant and it's usually because they are intrigued or pissed at a man that has separated himself from the pack, causing her to think to herself - 'Check him out - Who does he think he is - I'll show him'.

It's called a sh*t test for good reason. They want to see how we react, so speak up and say what comes naturally and if that means I am pissed off from a lack of respect - Then so be it!

I learned this as a teenager and it is essentially a slam-dunk for getting real respect and drenched pvssy!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a really great Poon King post I found while looking at some older stuff...

There is really no downside to NOT tolerating crap from women. This is something I've been trying hard to explain, but it seems most men would rather slit their own wrists than say anything to a woman that seems "mean".

When you stop taking sh!t from women, usually one of two things happens:
1. She respects you more and starts to treat you like a king
2. She shows her true colors and reveals just how sh!tty of a person she is

Most women are psychological bullies at the end of the day. But like most bullies.. their threats and intimidations are usually empty.

Since I'm always "telling" men what to do.. I want to try something different. I want to ask men why they tolerate crap from women and what they expect to gain from it?

MEN: Why do you do it?
mostly? nice guy syndrome, they can't be mean to anyone, kinda make remember the fighting club scene of they trying to start a fight and then lose it, most had a hard time to find one willing to fight back.

with also tell us how the world is today, most people are cowards, they will do anything in they power to prevent and dodge conflict, and most who are willing will back down on the firts sign of anything fighting back, and only started because he belived he would be save