Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leaving YOUR # on the bill !?

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you a question..

I grab a pint while watching the Live 8 in Toronto @ the Hard Rock cafe (4 guys at the bar, none of which, the HB 8 is really paying attention to except myself, and I naturaly flirt with her to let her know my interest, with a stratically used smiles and indulge in 2 pints of a fine ale called Stella Artois :) (Also, calling her by her name - gentleman, heres a tip - always score the HB's name from the bar receipt!!!!!)

So after scoping out the place and making convo with the other blokes at the bar, I decided the only element worth my time was the HB 8 bartender...She was extremely busy serving the patio so there was little time to sarge, however, all her buying signals are in full effect!

I had to run as I was meeting a girl in 5 minutes so as I signed off on the bill, knowing I'm the prize - I wrote- Nice to meet you Michelle 416-Elimidate Call me.

So the question is gentleman - has anyone tried this reverse technique?? Has anyone given the HB their number 1st and had success??

Cheers,

Brad

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Done it plenty in AFC days. It doesn't work. You have to ask for her # to show you have balls. Don't try to convince yourself this is anything but a cop out on the # close. And please don't sit by the phone waiting for a call from the hot bartender.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree and rest assured theres no way I'm about to sit by the phone. LOL, it was a last ditch account to experiment since I'm the prize and also knew I wouldnt see her again when I had to leave !

I appreciate your insights and thinking it over, you're right.

If I really want her, I'll go back and land it seriously.

Brad

scordate

Don Juan
Reaction score
better than norhing I guess but make sure you know you wrote your number

kinda like when you flirt with another guest and leave, making sure she sees that you left your biz card on your table ! show her the card, wink, place it against whatever, make the phone signal with your hand up to your ear, wink and leave

can only be done if you have been looking at eachother more than 2-3 times and smiles have flown across the tables

most suited for flirty secretaries etc and also works better if she leaves her number, so try the phone to the ear signal and see if she writes something on whatever !

/ scordate

BigDogOle

Reaction score
Originally posted by iveyleeger
Done it plenty in AFC days. It doesn't work. You have to ask for her # to show you have balls. Don't try to convince yourself this is anything but a cop out on the # close. And please don't sit by the phone waiting for a call from the hot bartender.

I have to disagree that it's an AFC thing to do, that's pretty ballsy. I agree that it hardly works. Asking for her phone number is more effective, direct and you have the control, and not waiting for her to call you.