Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leaving girl your phone number instead of vice versa

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend used to do this all the time and I thought it was the cowards way out.

However, I am starting to believe its not a bad idea to do it if you are not sure of the woman's IL.

If you are unsure of her IL, she might not feel comfortable giving you her phone number. Leaving yours, it takes the pressure off and gives her the initiative. If her IL is above 50%, she will contact you. If it is 50% or below, you probably won't hear from her.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do this all the time when I was insecure and still in high school.
After learning about game, the psychology of women, the red pill, and the truths about masculinity, I no longer do that anymore.

From a masculine point of view, giving your number out puts you in the submissive frame. I had to get burned a few times to finally learn this.
The only times I've ever given my number out and had success with it is when they are so damn into me that they become aggressive about and don't want to let me go.

But I don't willingly give out my number or email to women anymore.
There's something really feminine about it.
As I've gotten older, I've conditioned myself to always be in the dominant frame.
If she's not going to give me her number, then I'm not going to waste my time with her at all.

Last edited:

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never did that. Can’t see it working unless she asks you cause her IL is through the roof.

In last few years when I exchanged numbers we texted each other right away on the spot, and continued a short convo, leaving tomorrow for more small talk to invite them to something like coffee, a drink, etc.. then it’s all game. The waiting 3-4 days to me is a little overboard because chicks know if they want to **** you or not soon as they meet you.. yet you going to wait 3-4 days while some other dude already got her submitting in 2 days..

Now, leaving your number and waiting for something? Unless you make amazing pizza for her and whoever she’s with, 99% she won’t call or text and if she does it’s cause she will need something and you might be that last person she’ll contact in desperation.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to do is to hand out a business card. You can have your title as "Entreprenur" or "Consultant".

The best thing about this type of "digits" is that the ones that call back are pre-selected as having interest in you.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess if you truly don’t give a fvck you have nothing to lose.
The best way to do is to hand out a business card. You can have your title as "Entreprenur" or "Consultant".

The best thing about this type of "digits" is that the ones that call back are pre-selected as having interest in you.
I imagine this move as super douchey, I’d rather enter my number in her phone directly, you can get more playful with it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Women and men are not much different. Let's say a 60 year old ugly bar slvt left you a number, fat, cellulite, all that jazz. VS. a hottie 17 year old high school student. Same here. If guy leaving the number is hot enough, has high value enough, general term SMV, then yes that could lead to success. Some success.

However, if doing the number leaving is doing an average guy, what's so interesting for a woman to go for it? None.

Before you question what other people are doing, always ask yourself, who they are in terms of looks, body built, sexual market value, social status, VS. always know who you are and where you stand in those positions..

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do this with OLD. I give the girl my number and let her text first. It's a good way to gauge interest, and you also set the frame because SHE is the one texting YOU.

I've never given it much though, never thought of it as beta. It's not like I'm just throwing my number out to anyone though. I let the conversation run it's course for a bit, and if I feel she's interested and I wanna take it to the next level I try to end the conversation on a high note (when I feel she is really enjoying the conversation) and I say something like, "Hey I gotta go. Here's my number ###-###-####" then I just wait. If she doesn't text then I just saved a bunch of time, because she probably would have flaked on a date or something later on anyway. Women who are interested don't care who texts first. Giving your number to a woman is stilly a ballsy move.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might have done it once before I discovered the Manosphere in the early 2010s. Generally, it is way better to take charge and take the woman's contact information. By doing that, you retain control, and you can start to plan logistics to get from that point to the promised land of the bang.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend used to do this all the time and I thought it was the cowards way out.

However, I am starting to believe its not a bad idea to do it if you are not sure of the woman's IL.

If you are unsure of her IL, she might not feel comfortable giving you her phone number. Leaving yours, it takes the pressure off and gives her the initiative. If her IL is above 50%, she will contact you. If it is 50% or below, you probably won't hear from her.
I ask for hers, but if she counters with "give me yours" I'll give it. Have gotten with women either way. Some guys take offense to it, which I think is silly. It's better than no one having a number.