Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learning game will Fvck you up

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve said this before fvck game self improvement and improving your life is the way to go. While your looking up what to say to a girl that guy oblivious to game is looking to advance his career and finances. He’s hitting the gym hard and looking for ways to be more knowledgeable and capable. All this is incredibly taxing and will build TRUE rock solid confidence and character. Do you think a woman is that stupid that she’ll pass that up over some scrawny broke loser who said something clever or begged her? Stop it. Chase excellence. It’s hard but trust me. Life will reward the men tremendously with wealth, opportunity, respect, and of course women. Your life is a house. Build if day by day with solid bricks and cement. Don’t fvck this up.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve said this before fvck game self improvement and improving your life is the way to go. While your looking up what to say to a girl that guy oblivious to game is looking to advance his career and finances. He’s hitting the gym hard and looking for ways to be more knowledgeable and capable. All this is incredibly taxing and will build TRUE rock solid confidence and character. Do you think a woman is that stupid that she’ll pass that up over some scrawny broke loser who said something clever or begged her? Stop it. Chase excellence. It’s hard but trust me. Life will reward the men tremendously with wealth, opportunity, respect, and of course women. Your life is a house. Build if day by day with solid bricks and cement. Don’t fvck this up.
Good wisdom

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds good in theory man but in practice it doesn't pan out. The dude who works at Fat Pizza, has coke bottle glasses and aspires to live in a van can still pull a woman faster than a dude with a million dollar yacht and a lambo aslong as his game is on point.

Do you think a woman is that stupid that she’ll pass that up over some scrawny broke loser who said something clever or begged her?
Yes. I'm proof bro sauce..

Go to any nightclub where you see some dude breaking it down in the middle lane while all the broskis nurse their beers and pop their collars on the sidelines. Having a Tommy shirt and a good job doesn't mean sh1t in the dating game.

Social prowess is everything.

Last edited:

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
This thread doesn't make any sense. It's almost like you're saying that a dude who has goals and working hard to reach success can't or shouldn't learn game at the same time.

As a man you're always learning game, not just about women, but about everything in life and that's how it always should be.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand. And you would be right, except for the nature of women. They do not follow the logic that you tell. You tell it like a man sees it. Women are an emotional experiment in the process and can be gamed, manipulated, and used by the men that know-how. At a minimum, you must be aware of it on both the women's and men's sides. You don't have to play, but you do have to be aware when others do it or you will get beat to hell.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can 'learn' what's in game books in under 5 minutes (hold eye contact, tease, self -amuse, statements etc) so may as well just learn it anyway lol. But don't expect it to give you an 'edge' over any other guy. Only people with advanced autism or something need to 'learn' that stuff lol

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m not pretty not rich. Once I learnt basic game always had options. RP doesn't just get you poon. Also helps you deal with the cognitive dissonance between the blue pill lies and the evidence you see with your own eyes. Probably age dependent too. I suspect the baseline s a lot higher for the social media generations.

Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Guys who don't have Game and don't know how powerful it is would obviously make a thread like this.

Game combined with SMV is ideal. But SMV (career, money etc) is useless if you don't have Game.
What's your definition of game? How old are you, and how old are the girls you're usually with?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with OP, Ill tell you why.

I have a friend with status. he literally messages women like a Dyslexic Paraplegic, no more than 3 words....

it is absolutely gob smacking how women carry the DM convo. then within 5 messages hes always got a girl coming to suck the D.

he will message 2 women at the same time who are sitting on the same sofa.

you know what they do ? Giggle. If it was a guy with no status they would crucify him

Status fellas .....Status

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
you can 'learn' what's in game books in under 5 minutes (hold eye contact, tease, self -amuse, statements etc) so may as well just learn it anyway lol. But don't expect it to give you an 'edge' over any other guy. Only people with advanced autism or something need to 'learn' that stuff lol
I don't like looking many girls in the eye because they're constantly being awful and trying to manipulate me/everything. I don't feel that they deserve for me to look at them.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

I have a friend with status. he literally messages women like a Dyslexic Paraplegic, no more than 3 words....

it is absolutely gob smacking how women carry the DM convo. then within 5 messages hes always got a girl coming to suck the D.

you know what they do ? Giggle. If it was a guy with no status they would crucify him

What's his status?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Of course, women would rather share an Alpha's d!ck than having an exclusive Beta.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Of course, women would rather share an Alpha's d!ck than having an exclusive Beta.
I wonder how much of these stereotypical responses like this are based on actually witnessing something vs. just quoting the same old theories of "be alpha, go to gym, Chad is God, etc etc"

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree, its two different types of confidence. I never lacked for confidence in my career, but I needed help on how to understand women.
Exactly.
There is loads of examples of rich beta/simps out there.
They might have power, money and all the toys; but in the end of the day they are still small boys that do not what to do when it comes to women. :eek:

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how much of these stereotypical responses like this are based on actually witnessing something vs. just quoting the same old theories of "be alpha, go to gym, Chad is God, etc etc"
What manfrombelow said is true and those who’ve seen it/lived it can confirm.

eventually we all have to get from behind our keyboards and go do it. True progress comes from out there, not here.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Too many my observant friend, too many. It's unfortunate that the majority of responses have turned into ego inflating red pill theory /quotes ad nauseam regurgitation.

These are the cartoon alphas. "I've read the rational male, therefore I am a self-appointed red pill alpha (at least on the internet!"

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Too many my observant friend, too many. It's unfortunate that the majority of responses have turned into ego inflating red pill theory /quotes ad nauseam regurgitation.

These are the cartoon alphas. "I've read the rational male, therefore I am a self-appointed red pill alpha (at least on the internet!"
I'm willing to listen to real stories if they're actually real. But it would have to be more detailed than what's usually on here.