Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay count percentage?

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all , I’ve been at day game for almost 4 years now,and just started to really get after it after dilly dallying(not going further then the opener) for the first 3 years...

Anyways I’ve watched all and I mean alllllll the gurus on the net /YouTube and heard they’re “stats” (lay count /total approaches

Tom Terro years ago said he calculated it to be 12% of the time he approaches he gets a lay from it ...He had a white board and everything like a college professor lol. He also said 5% is about what to expect as a newbie

John Anthony is around 15% (I know most people think he’s full of it..)

Thomas Crown (thomascrownPUA.com) he’s around 1 out of every 48 ..I out of every 48??? He’s a so called expert and has been writing field reports for 8 years..

5% and under scares the heck out of me, it makes me think in my lizard brain for a second that maybe this is just a numbers game if you’re only getting 1 out of every 25 or 30 or 40 woman..

I know everyone’s different and numbers shouldn’t matter, but I’m really curious as to what some of you guys think about these number and what would you guess your percentage is?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is being able to seduce on the date factored into the percentages, or are they assuming that even if you can't seduce on the date, you'll still get a desperate/horny woman.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all , I’ve been at day game for almost 4 years now,and just started to really get after it after dilly dallying(not going further then the opener) for the first 3 years...
What did you do after the first three years? Why are you thinking about this now after 4 years? You said you were a chad-heavy type of guy? You must have got allot of encouragement from women if that is the case, what's holding you back?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anyways I’ve watched all and I mean alllllll the gurus on the net /YouTube and heard they’re “stats” (lay count /total approaches

Tom Terro years ago said he calculated it to be 12% of the time he approaches he gets a lay from it ...He had a white board and everything like a college professor lol. He also said 5% is about what to expect as a newbie

John Anthony is around 15% (I know most people think he’s full of it..)

Thomas Crown (thomascrownPUA.com) he’s around 1 out of every 48 ..I out of every 48??? He’s a so called expert and has been writing field reports for 8 years..

5% and under scares the heck out of me, it makes me think in my lizard brain for a second that maybe this is just a numbers game if you’re only getting 1 out of every 25 or 30 or 40 woman..

I know everyone’s different and numbers shouldn’t matter, but I’m really curious as to what some of you guys think about these number and what would you guess your percentage is?
Stop worrying about percentages and statistics. Also, stop worrying about other guys results and worry about your own. Are you going to just give up on game because of percentages and statistics? If you want to get women then keep approaching and stop taking this so serious. Concentrate on improving your life and game in every way possible.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out percentages on a spreadsheet speaks of a touch of autism being honest!

why would you want to even know that? It’s not running a business!

on old I reckon 1 in 10-20 messages got a reply, of those about one in 5 got to a date and of those probably one in three got to more than a date.

I’m in sales and the idea of trying to coach myself to better conversion rates is just like making fun activity like work.

plus, it isn’t about numbers. One super hot cool girl is worth 20 hogs or annoying wenches.

human relationships are not the domain of stats. I would wager anyone doing so is the personality type who will naturally struggle meeting and charming women.

most the bean counters I know are appalling at Stuff like that. I think they are actually quite good once they get the girl interested as it’s quite masculine to be numbers focussed,but numbers people generally lack charisma and creativity and openness to experience.

I see this often with dudes posting about their 12.73% lay percentage and”running” C+F to 80% and unavailable aloof 20%, like they are computer programming their personality

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more about managing expectation to not become frustrated to the point of giving up. I believe it's random though. Someone could take hundreds of approaches others dozens, others tens.

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more about managing expectation to not become frustrated to the point of giving up. I believe it's random though. Someone could take hundreds of approaches others dozens, others tens.
Your post made me realize I’m coming from the wrong place ...that it’s different for everyone and Someone that’s keeping exact track of numbers probably isn’t going about the game lifestyle right either

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have no idea what my percentage would be. I have a solid rotation and I get laid a lot. Thats all that matters to me.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Guys who have little to no success with women frequently talk about numbers and statistics with regard to male/female relationships.

You see, since no women want them, they use the all their free time to research all kinds of stuff, so they can come post it on SS in an attempt to 'appear' as though they have success with women.
Yea, my thoughts as well.
I also see a lot of twisted concepts of what defines success. On the mild end it almost seem autistic, on the dark end it seems sociopathic.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What percentage of the day are you actually wanting to get laid? I'm sure as a teenager it was 75% of the 24 hr day. In College it was 50% of the day.

Now as I've gotten older it might be 25% of the day, 4 days a week....

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got cold approached by two women and failed to convert either of them in the past week. They just went cold, very odd.
Where did it happen? were they drunk?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how it typically broke down for me after I got pretty solid at this game....for every 10 girls I approached, there would be 3 that had solid interest. Out of those 3, one of them I'd for sure end up having sex with. There were times I might get all 3, or none.