Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Late Night Jam Session

U

user43770

"Tripping about them hoes? You better leave that sh1t to beaver."

U

user43770

I appreciate you putting me on Davepeo. Bunch of good stuff there. I'm on a metal tip these days

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There was this movement during world war 2, long story short, this ukranian dude named bandera welcomed nazis with arms wide open. He joined SS and began policing ukraine, killing jews in most brutal ways possible, like burning them alive, and mass murdering. Here is a picture of his crimes in babiy yar Ukraine -

This movement in Ukraine is called bandera, and essentially it is nazi collaborators and mass murderers, and they view in them ukranian freedom movement. This movement is still alive, and they still commit crimes. Obviously, just like any nazi retards, they deny everything, hitler good, just misunderstood. Yet, they commit nazi crimes today.

This song is about them, here is lyrics.

We always will be there. [The voice from the movie "Assassination. An Autumn Murder in Munich" about Stepan Bandera]

Maybe it was predestined for me
To follow you through the forests muffled in gloom till the end of my days,
To put my fire on the other side of the valley.

To dart off and run to your fire-place in the morning,

To touch with my face alder-trees that are silent witnesses of embraces.

Maybe there in downhearted lands of silence
I will follow you through the forests muffled in gloom too.
And I will look for your vestige in dewy grass in the morning

Here they bury man alive.

It's some sick sht you listen to, kiddo.

U

user43770

The lyrics you posted aren't sick. From everything I've read about the band, they're supposedly apolitical.

U

user43770

Makes me feel like my body is going to explode. Good workout song. Or sex song. Or driving song.