Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Last Minute BS Texts on Day of the Date

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen quite a few times to me in recent memory, and it's something I really have zero tolerance for at this point. Not sure if its a newer way girls are trying to get out of dates without actually canceling themselves or what, but I've had it. Here is today's situation...

First, I closed this girl a week ago (online) and asked her out straight up that night, hoping to grab a drink at some point last week. She tells me how she's pretty "tied up this week" but how she could do next Monday, today, an entire week later. Now I personally am in the mindset that if you're legitimately telling me that you can't find 2 hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday OR Sunday, then not only do you probably not have time in your life to date, but I probably don't want to be a part of whatever life you're living in general. But anyway, I try and always give people the benefit of the doubt, and our date was set for tonight, Monday, for around 5:15.

9:35AM text today:

"Hey. Looks like I'll be there closer to 5:30p if the subways act right! Also just wanted to let you know that I had to make a last minute vet appointment so I unfortunately can't stay too long. But still down to meet 100."

First of all, just for the record I think the story is 100% bullsh-t and she's trying to get me to either reschedule or cancel straight up. There's a reason this girl told me a week ago that she couldn't do a date for an entire week and it's bc like most women today, especially online, she's just not that serious about dating. But just for what it's worth, this girl lives almost an HOUR away from where we are meeting mind you, and even if we did meet at 5:30 "If the subways act right", what is this going to be? a 45 minute date so she can race out and get home for her 9pm "vet appointment"??? Lol. Is her pet DYING that it was apparently so urgent for her to make an appointment TONIGHT when she has a date? Give me a break.

I am going to respond saying "Sounds like tonight might not be a good night for us to meet. Maybe some other time though."

Would like thoughts on this all

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are more stupid and flakey as ever in 2019. They also love being treated like crap more than ever before, despite what they say. Welcome to feminism in 2019. Ain’t dating fun?

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree Robert. But can anyone tell me if they think me scrapping tonight is a smart move?

A

AJ84

Yes I agree Robert. But can anyone tell me if they think me scrapping tonight is a smart move?
Female perspective: it’s kind of a downer that she can’t meet on time and can’t stay long but she’s not cancelling and is still willing to travel an hour out of her way to meet with you. That hour of travel definitely cuts into the time she would have free to spend with you. Is there no other place to meet that doesn’t take an hour on the subway?

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Female perspective: it’s kind of a downer that she can’t meet on time and can’t stay long but she’s not cancelling and is still willing to travel an hour out of her way to meet with you. That hour of travel definitely cuts into the time she would have free to spend with you. Is there no other place to meet that doesn’t take an hour on the subway?
We are meeting in the city right after she gets out of work near her job. She's not coming an hour out of her way to meet me.

And the point is... she wants to cancel. She's just hoping I do it because of this (likely) bogus story about a sudden "vet appointment".

A

AJ84

We are meeting in the city right after she gets out of work near her job. She's not coming an hour out of her way to meet me.

And the point is... she wants to cancel. She's just hoping I do it because of this (likely) bogus story about a sudden "vet appointment".
You suspect that she wants to cancel. She has not in fact cancelled. When she wasn’t able to meet on the day you suggested she told you that she couldn’t meet, so it doesn’t seem like she would have an issue telling you she can’t meet. But there is no way to be 100% sure as you don’t know her. I do sense however that you are throwing in the towel based on assumptions and perhaps past negative experiences.

If your gut is really telling you that she wants to cancel and this whole thing is just giving you a bad feeling, then cancel first.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you reply back don't say:
("Maybe some other time though.")
You sound flexible......and sweety hopeful Wussy. Remember your time is gold. Alternatively simply reply

"Sounds like tonight might not be a good night for us to meet"

Wait for her reply (approval)

If she replies with a "NO or OK", you should reply with the following line.

"Well, If that is what you want, OK"

In experience, online dating does not work.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen quite a few times to me in recent memory, and it's something I really have zero tolerance for at this point. Not sure if its a newer way girls are trying to get out of dates without actually canceling themselves or what, but I've had it. Here is today's situation...

First, I closed this girl a week ago (online) and asked her out straight up that night, hoping to grab a drink at some point last week. She tells me how she's pretty "tied up this week" but how she could do next Monday, today, an entire week later. Now I personally am in the mindset that if you're legitimately telling me that you can't find 2 hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday OR Sunday, then not only do you probably not have time in your life to date, but I probably don't want to be a part of whatever life you're living in general. But anyway, I try and always give people the benefit of the doubt, and our date was set for tonight, Monday, for around 5:15.

"Hey. Looks like I'll be there closer to 5:30p if the subways act right! Also just wanted to let you know that I had to make a last minute vet appointment so I unfortunately can't stay too long. But still down to meet 100."

First of all, just for the record I think the story is 100% bullsh-t and she's trying to get me to either reschedule or cancel straight up. There's a reason this girl told me a week ago that she couldn't do a date for an entire week and it's bc like most women today, especially online, she's just not that serious about dating. But just for what it's worth, this girl lives almost an HOUR away from where we are meeting mind you, and even if we did meet at 5:30 "If the subways act right", what is this going to be? a 45 minute date so she can race out and get home for her 9pm "vet appointment"??? Lol. Is her pet DYING that it was apparently so urgent for her to make an appointment TONIGHT when she has a date? Give me a break.

I am going to respond saying "Sounds like tonight might not be a good night for us to meet. Maybe some other time though."

She is telling you that so she is has an out in case she meets up with you and you are a complete, bona fide loser. That way she can politely fall back on that and get out of dodge.

I would have still met up with her. At that point just don't give a fu*k and use it as practice. I bet she may have changed her mind!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not doing it right kuz.

In the words of Alec, "finish the Job James," (golden eye).

Always go. Assume she's a ****. To be expected with top form SMV especially from OLD. Go. Let the chips fall where they may.

In terms of logistics, this is horse ****.SSet radius to 10miles.

I don't date. Its drinks, its coffee, movie smash or #next.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys- girls that are high interest always make it easy, are very accommodating, don't make excuses, and leave no doubt. This girl's interest level isn't as high as it needs to be. She is already preparing excuses to be late, and leave early.

When dealing with these types, always schedule the date on your terms and closer to where you live. Be selfish about it. The idea is to be out as little as possible. If she doesn't like it, you will get some backlash and then just forget about it. Force them to show their hand.

I'd make her hamster wheel spin a little, tell her a different time would be better and she should hit you up when she has more time. Demote her, entertain other prospects......just like they do.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is telling you that so she is has an out in case she meets up with you and you are a complete, bona fide loser. That way she can politely fall back on that and get out of dodge.

I would have still met up with her. At that point just don't give a fu*k and use it as practice. I bet she may have changed her mind!
+1

Do you guys at so sauve have any clue the amount of phaggotry, cucks and betas women meet up with on the regular.

Old school pickup had token resistance routines. "haha, stop it" but she gets naked. Op, she gave a **** test.IIts danger zone given the culture and era of false accusations in 2019. I expect it to be worse in the future especially during the election cycle.

Someone alpha just takes his **** out not gets butt hurt and curls into the fetal position.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The economy is sky high (stock market), women are hired in droves (independent) over men with same or better qualifications/experience. She really has no use for a man beyond baby-making or a sexy bang (temporary). As long as this unreal amount of WASTE or false reality continues on, where people are IDLE yet get paid (very well, year upon year) due to FED money funneling to pay the debt which no one in their right mind buys anymore to keep afloat yet more government WASTE, woman can flake to their hearts' content. They don't know hardship or struggle, even the bad-childhood ones don't really. Ease of life has never been better for women, in their 20s, 30s, 40s even. We do not know when that day of reckoning will come. I suppose if Trump wins again, these chocolate water fountains (Starbucks at every corner) will continue to persist. Women + feel-good weather = spend, spend, spend, the feeling of lightness and no work just total relaxation while everybody else (men) Works. Sure, there's brutality and suffering in the lower ranks to where a low-end woman will not flake, but the mid-tier and up woman will flake in a heartbeat cause she's "independent." She has all the time in the world she thinks.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
9:35 AM text today:

She is already telling him she will be late and will have to leave early. And top players are saying “go meet her anyway?” What happened to frame frame frame? What happened to not being a sucker for sex? What happened to being the man? Makes no sense.

If you are a CEO and your prospective employee said that before the interview, you would meet him anyway?

OP. Your response is fine, I wouldn’t say “maybe some other time.” I would say “I call you if I want to meet again.”

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so what happened? Was there a meeting or not?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Short date. No possibility of sex. Unless she´s some type of Unicorn I would reschedule.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What vet has 9:00pm appointments?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys- girls that are high interest always make it easy, are very accommodating, don't make excuses, and leave no doubt. This girl's interest level isn't as high as it needs to be. She is already preparing excuses to be late, and leave early.
Yup, This right here.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is already telling him she will be late and will have to leave early. And top players are saying “go meet her anyway?” What happened to frame frame frame? What happened to not being a sucker for sex? What happened to being the man? Makes no sense.

If you are a CEO and your prospective employee said that before the interview, you would meet him anyway?

OP. Your response is fine, I wouldn’t say “maybe some other time.” I would say “I call you if I want to meet again.”
I wouldn't say "I call you if I want to meet again" this is a test for her. Don't go against the flow, but with the flow. Just make sure you are controlling the flow.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Howiestern nailed it.

A high interest chick makes it easy. Having said that however understand that women go through lots of BS with OLD guys.

Guys who are way uglier than their pictures, guys who are odd ducks or socially awkward etc. I don’t do OLD for those reasons. Way too many trolls and I do fine in real life, local & in person.

So my take is she doesn’t know you from Adam and has a built in escape route IF she needs it. If she likes you she’ll stay out a bit.

I’d advise going. You get out of the house and might have an opportunity to meet someone else whose cool in real life.

Chillax and let the night unfold.