Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lasik eye surgery

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had bad eyesight, I've been wearing glasses for the last 5 years or so. I need to get new ones every year or two and it's a hassle.

I refuse to try contact lenses because putting and taking things out of my eyes frequently or risking infection or irritation if I forget or mess it up is a cab of worms I'd rather not open.

I'd love to get LASIK, one day when I have thousands of dollars I'll do it.
Bro a friend of mine went to sleep with contacts, he had an infection and a bacteria ate her cornea, her eye looked like that picture. He had surgery but was never able to see the same with hat eye. That $hit is scary as fvck.

Look all the cases of people doing that: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/67/wr/mm6732a2.htm

1684702530039.png

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the guy told me to try for a week (I haven't bothered). How long did you have glasses before getting lenses?
I was diagnosed with severe astigmatism at 14 and started wearing glasses. Because I'm also slightly farsighted my type of astigmatism usually goes undetected until that age.At 24 I decided to get contacts. Learned to insert them quickly, but struggled removing them. My personal technique to removing them is putting a finger on each hand on my eyelids and using the eyelids to help pinch it out. Took hours of struggling to learn this.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Occasionally I fall asleep with my contacts in on accident. When that happens I usually wake up early because my eyes are dry. At that point I put a little bit of contact solution on them to rewet them, then remove them from my eye. Then I'll put some eye drops in and go back to bed.

Also, I never reuse contact solution. I empty the case everyday and use new solution. I also wash my hands everytime.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear glasses good news glasses have gotten cheaper as well as contacts I can't believe they're going to charge you that much for lasik if I were you I would shop around or even travel to another country I have plenty of friends who have done that

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear glasses good news glasses have gotten cheaper as well as contacts I can't believe they're going to charge you that much for lasik if I were you I would shop around or even travel to another country I have plenty of friends who have done that
$3,500 is a lot? And to have 20/20 vision? Lifetime warranty? Imagine that

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds a little high to me i'm in miami Florida . I get a lot of friends who travel to south america for a variety of medical reasons so i'm in tune of what it cost just shop around.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Surgery was smooth, 10 mins max, didn't feel a thing, although almost $hit on my pants when you go blind for 10 seconds when they start to make the flap with the laser, but the Doc was there telling me everything was fine and that's part of the process.

After Op, I didn't feel any pain, some irritation but nothing horrible, took painkillers and went to sleep, next day felt a little more irritation, took the day off (friday) and slept. Next day saturday it was fine, no pain.

During the following 4 weeks I was seeing like a Starburst and a Halo around lights and cars like in this pic:

1687099564000.png

Also one eye was recovering quicker than the next one, the one with astigmatism was slower to recover. The Doc told me it was part of the healing process. Starburst and Halos are slowing disappearing, it could take 3 months but overall everything is in 4K.

I highly recommend it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've always had bad eyesight, I've been wearing glasses for the last 5 years or so. I need to get new ones every year or two and it's a hassle.

I refuse to try contact lenses because putting and taking things out of my eyes frequently or risking infection or irritation if I forget or mess it up is a can of worms I'd rather not open.

I'd love to get LASIK, one day when I have thousands of dollars I'll do it.
It's so crazy how expensive LASIK has gotten. One of the only things I've ever heard of that has gotten multiple times more expensive as it's been out longer. I paid like $800-900 for both eyes almost 20 years ago and have a lifetime warranty for any corrections, but never have needed it. Still have 20/10 vision.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Compared to when I paid $800-900 for both eyes about 18 years ago it is. Actually have 20/10 vision now. Never needed to take them up on their free lifetime correction either.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one eye that has quite poor eyesight but with the other being normal. I personally would be concerned about long term side effects that I've read about, like halos, dry eyes, etc.