Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Landed her number - what next?

jdamack

Reaction score
Ive recently been on a new trend of only talking to complete dimes -- pushed my old roster of girls to the side.

So was out with a buddy at upscale bar and a waitress who wasnt supposed to attend us or take our order strikes up conversation with me

Gave her some feedback then ordered a drink -- fair enough maybe thats what she wants lol, then give my attention back to my friend

After her coming back once or twice we talk some more and i really strike her interest had a cool convo played it smooth

Told her to bring me the bill she said dont worry about it (we had 6 drinks total lol and offers one more) I said sure.

I then told her id like to leave with her # so told her be creative and find a way to get it to me -- she left me a note with her # touched my shoulder and whispered nice meeting you

Again the drinks were free lol so ill assume its not a tip tactic

Regardless that was the previous Friday

Wanted to reach out to her -- any tips or suggestions?

jdamack

Reaction score
The way that went down i think you got this one bro. She wants the diddley...
Haha. Well like I said she was a dime, not that i care too much but trying to build my new roster of complete 10s

My ordinary follow up call or text of nice meeting you - to lets grab a drink could possibly work

Just would like to elevate my game some more open to new suggestions

jdamack

Reaction score
This is the part where you go out with her.
Lol Im aware.

Maybe I should have clarified Id like to elevate my game so more -- i cant keep my same system -- have to grow and incorporate others help as well

Sometimes with this forum people are pretty negative when someone is using it as a learning platform lol

Glassguy

Reaction score
Haha. Well like I said she was a dime, not that i care too much but trying to build my new roster of complete 10s

My ordinary follow up call or text of nice meeting you - to lets grab a drink could possibly work

Just would like to elevate my game some more open to new suggestions

This ^^^^^^^

Whether she is a 7 or 10, the game is still the same.

"Nice meeting you the other night. Lets grab a drink and this time I will actually pay....unless you insist that I dont again ;). What evening works best for you?"

Easy peasy.

jdamack

Reaction score
We dont let that bother us.
I dont know man that was pretty tight. I think the next step is to meet up with her. She felt a strong attraction for you i think you got this.
As far as learning? If your not invested in being with her. Throw somthing at her you always questioned about game. See what happens.
Its not my thing. I try to stay in what im feeling. I just cancelled on a girl for sex tonight and she not a happy camper.
I really wasnt feeling to so i really dont give a fuk.
My son wants to drink beer. And a buddy is bringing a chainsaw over to take out a cpl trees. What could be better then beer chainsaw and a few bad azz dudes lol
Haha i like your style man

Never respected dudes who can toss away plans just for some sex; the plans you chose sound like the real deal. The girl will be there another day

As for the girl i met; id like to see where it can go so might now go too far off track, but just wanted some opinion -- but yea i figured it was a lock but you never know after a few days have to come back and mind **** her again lol

jdamack

Reaction score
This ^^^^^^^

Whether she is a 7 or 10, the game is still the same.

"Nice meeting you the other night. Lets grab a drink and this time I will actually pay....unless you insist that I dont again ;). What evening works best for you?"

Easy peasy.
100% right -- should be treating it the same, maybe overthinking a bit which is throwing me off

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a number used to be like a 75% chance that you'd get the date.

Nowadays it's more like 10%...it means not quite next to nothing, but pretty close to it.

Do not assume just cause you have the number it's a sure thing.

What to do from here? Simple, text her a few times and then ask her out in the 3rd or 4th text.