Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lack of relationships

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dodge useless questions/sh!t tests with agree amplify and pressure flips

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the point of doing cold approaching or OLD if its already over before you start? People say I am negative but I did not make this thread.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but women only get even more judgemental as they age
Agreed.

I was on a first date with a 48 yo the other night. I was never grilled with some many questions in my life. She even flat out said (half jokingly and half seriously), “Well, this has been round 1 of your interview.”

I deleted her contact info and did not seek another date.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but women only get even more judgemental as they age
This is true. The exception is for substantially younger men that they see solely as sex objects.

I was on a first date with a 48 yo the other night. I was never grilled with some many questions in my life. She even flat out said (half jokingly and half seriously), “Well, this has been round 1 of your interview.”

You made the correct decision.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

A woman that old better be kissing my azz for me to give her the time of day.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was just talking to a woman online (which I don't take too seriously to begin with) and she was taken aback by my lack of relationships at my age (44) and the conversation got awkward since it is sore topic for me.

Why do women care so much about how many relationships you have had or how long?
Firstly, this is not the kind of conversation to be carried out online. Secondly, the curiosity is normal and it goes both ways...aren't you also interested about her history?

Yeah, she was like.......I've had four already and most people our age have had a few.
Strange how experience in failure (4 failed relationships) is perceived as better than having no experience (lack of relationships). Sure, if you're talking online the woman may think that you're some weirdo who can't put together 2 sentences and that's the reason you've no relationship. But as I said above, you should discuss these things face to face and clearly convey the message you're after quality not quantity and mediocrity (most people our age bla bla...well, most people are out of shape and in bad relationships). If she's also after a relationship with passion and enthusiasm, she'll be mesmerized. If she's just a mediocre person looking to be in a relationship because that's what other people do and it's better than being alone, your answer will probably scare her off.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's your ace in the back pocket

When you are being scrutinized:
"Unfortunately, most people *need" relationships. They feel lonely otherwise. If you've ever had a relationship and you felt alone while with them, then you probably understand why I prefer quality over quantity."
That's really good.

I had this other thought…

When women are inquiring about your “relationship history,” they are also trying to get a sense of your sexual history.

If you’re a Chad/Chadlite and you have no history of LTRs, then ok, it’s understood that you’re a player. Fair enough.

But if you aren’t a hot guy, they want to know if you are decent enough in the sack to keep a woman for a while.

TLDR:

Hot guy + no LTRs = player

Average looking guy + no LTRs = potential creeper/incel or not too good in bed

Average looking guy w/LTRs = ok/decent in bed
Yes, that only matters if your looks are just average. Hot guy + no LTRs will still get the vagina.

A few years ago I had gone out on a date with a woman that said something like "You are tall and really fit, I bet you've been with a lot of women.".
You could have said yes and then not gone into detail.

Agreed they get worse with age and more demanding.
After age 30, women need to lower their standards to match their declining SMV.