Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lack of relationships

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are more interested in you, if they find out other women are. Simple as that.

Her interpratation of you saying you have not been in many ltrs. oh women must find him unattractive. Maybe thats why they have not stuck around long enough. Maybe he has a extremley small willy or something. Im turned offf. Next

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are more interested in you, if they find out other women are. Simple as that.

Her interpratation of you saying you have not been in many ltrs. oh women must find him unattractive. Maybe thats why they have not stuck around long enough. Maybe he has a extremley small willy or something. Im turned offf. Next
Tell her many have tried to lock me down but were unsuccessful. We will see if you make the cut.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can also ask her how many guys she has slept it to find out how bad of a slvt she is. Most women are hors anyway so its fair to ask her before volunteering any info to her.

If the date is going to crash at least have some fun and crash it good.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her many have tried to lock me down but were unsuccessful. We will see if you make the cut.
This C+F stuff isn't necessary in today's dating world.

David D'Angelo isn't relevant anymore; neither is any of his material.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also ask her how many guys she has slept it to find out how bad of a slvt she is. Most women are hors anyway so its fair to ask her before volunteering any info to her.

If the date is going to crash at least have some fun and crash it good.
“I’ve had less relationships than you’ve had sexual partners I bet”

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@oc16

While it may sound stupid, you or any other man being in few or no relationships will very likely raise some internal concerns with women. If you've never been in a relationship or don't date very often they will internally question why this might be. Something like "If other women haven't gone for this man there must be something going on with him that I should be wary of." I believe the term is called preselection bias, where when women see that you are being chosen for relationships by other women it means you are a suitable partner, etc. However, we all know this is complete nonsense, it's just how women view this.

Your relationship history, or lack thereof, is not at all her business and I wouldn't disclose this information so readily to someone you are just starting to get to know. I know it's always better to be honest and that this shouldn't matter, but the reality is that something like this can completely ruin any chances with a woman. You don't have to lie, just don't even go there in the first place.

Side note, most women make terrible choices with the men they go for but having this understanding can save you a lot of time and energy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@oc16
Your relationship history, or lack thereof, is not at all her business and I wouldn't disclose this information so readily to someone you are just starting to get to know. I know it's always better to be honest and that this shouldn't matter, but the reality is that something like this can completely ruin any chances with a woman. You don't have to lie, just don't even go there in the first place.
The problem is if you say its none of her business or evasive then it can sound like you are hiding something. If you say nothing or say you have precious few relationships and have awkward silence its a disaster of a date.

Stuff like that is just demotivating. Imagine going through all the trouble to set up a date just for it to go on a stupid awkward direction.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“How long was your longest relationship?”

“I just got out of a three-year friendzone. It was getting pretty serious. We’d go shopping twice a week, and she’d text me every night to talk about her boyfriend.”

Lol
“And she’d always think of me when she needed money or a favor. I was constantly on her mind! I just hope I can find someone who’s always thinking of me all the time like that again.”

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is if you say its none of her business or evasive then it can sound like you are hiding something. If you say nothing or say you have precious few relationships and have awkward silence its a disaster of a date.

Stuff like that is just demotivating. Imagine going through all the trouble to set up a date just for it to go on a stupid awkward direction.
Honestly, if a woman feels the need to bring something like that up on first date, or very early on in this process, you'd probably be better off without her. Conversations like this are far too personal for a date setting that instead should be an enjoyable experience for both that is relaxed and fun. Asking something along these lines completely kills that mood, so I personally would just avoid the question all together or try to come up with some light hearted retort.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl I've been with tries to figure out who I've been with, for how long, and construct a timeline. I reached a point I didn't care, I finally started telling them look...."I know my way around women quite well and am only willing to settle down with one who brings it all to the table. Are you that kind of girl? " now the Subject has quickly changed, and they are trying to convince you how they want to be the next one. Bless their sweet hearts.

I'm pretty sure The girl I have now is afraid to ask me how many but she is familiar with several!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a stock answer of my last relationship being 3 years and the girl moving away to bumf@ck Oklahoma to be near family

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I had this other thought…

When women are inquiring about your “relationship history,” they are also trying to get a sense of your sexual history.

If you’re a Chad/Chadlite and you have no history of LTRs, then ok, it’s understood that you’re a player. Fair enough.

But if you aren’t a hot guy, they want to know if you are decent enough in the sack to keep a woman for a while.

TLDR:

Hot guy + no LTRs = player

Average looking guy + no LTRs = potential creeper/incel or not too good in bed

Average looking guy w/LTRs = ok/decent in bed

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When women are inquiring about your “relationship history,” they are also trying to get a sense of your sexual history.

If you’re a Chad/Chadlite and you have no history of LTRs, then ok, it’s understood that you’re a player. Fair enough.

But if you aren’t a hot guy, they want to know if you are decent enough in the sack to keep a woman for a while.

TLDR:

A few years ago I had gone out on a date with a woman that said something like "You are tall and really fit, I bet you've been with a lot of women.". I avoided answering the question but the reality was that I had very little dating success or experience. Despite what some on here say, most women don't like the idea of being pumped and dumped by some chad type and are generally looking for relationships with them.

Like was said earlier, if a more normal looking or perhaps unattractive guy admits to having no LTRs or sexual history.....that's going to ring off some alarm bells in her head. It's not even so much related to being good or bad in bed but more thoughts like "This dude might be really weird if he's never been in a relationship.".

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same as job history. Are you going to hire the guy who never kept a job?

Women can slot you pretty quick if they know your attachment pattern.

TLDR:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's not even so much related to being good or bad in bed but more thoughts like "This dude might be really weird if he's never been in a relationship.".
I would say probably both.

She’s definitely concerned if there is something weird about him.

On a first date, the chick is also likely wondering what sex with him would be like. If he says something that could be seen interpreted as inexperience or a long dry spell or poor/marginal sex performance, she fears that intimacy with him might be awkward.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women care so much about how many relationships you have had or how long?
Because they’re opinion driven.It’s a strange cross of wanting a guy who has social proof(by dint of number of relationships he’s been in,which they believe are a reflection of a guy’s desirability to other women)and not wanting a guy who has little to no relationship experience(which they believe reflects poorly on their social proof and is a reflection of their lack of desirability).

Hot girls are the usual suspects,but with the level of entitlement among women these days,most girls are susceptible to this.