Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Knowledge Realization and Time may be yur key to success

Reaction score
Its a pretty realistic idea, and it may be something that could save you alot of time when learning how to get chicks:

One of the "48 laws of power" is that moods are infectious, and yes it can be for a DJ who isnt aware of who he's surrounding himself with and whats surrounding himself in the environment.

Now it would only be natural for most beginning DJ's to start out as a nice guy when you think about it this way. (On personal reference: I TOOK A LOOK AT MOST MY BUDDIES, THE CHICKS I KNOW, AND SOCIETY IN GENERAL...and theyre all FEMINIZED.)

You may be wonderin...well how come you arent pretty much like yur buddies and the rest of society? Well...I WAS at one point in time. I was still one of them, even after being a DJ for a year...but it doesnt mean you havent changed towards the better. It doesnt mean you havent learned jack **** and youll stay a nice guy forever.

It takes time and repetition to develop a good habit and it will take time and repetition to develop more and more change. I have yet to overcome shyness...but I can sure say Im not much of a "nice guy" anymore

Yeah, just today actually...one of my friends was askin me why I seem so "mean" to women. I told him that I feel that guys were being too nice to them and our society is all feminized. He said "That's the way it should be." Another friend pipes in and say "oh well...I believe in COURTING and CHIVALRY."..and all my friends kinda felt the same way with the niceness etc.

The day I realised not to get girl advice from friends ever again and to go for advice from people with real knowledge about this kind of deal (real people like DAVID D. and ALLEN THOMPSON)...and NEVER GO GET ADVICE FROM A GIRL was probably when I started acting a lot more like a real attractive guy.

So yeah, with a combination of realizing the world and obtaining knowledge in this field, I have been able to live more like a PRODIGY as the days go by...going completely against society, a rebel perhaps.

If you really didnt get much out of all that Ive said then at least take this formula:

KNOWLEDGE + REALIZATION + TIME = SUCCESS

------------------
The former Man Of Adventure has spoken. Take care Fellow DJ's...until next time.

ToileT()_)PapeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have some very good points in this post and I've read the 48 laws, it is an awsome book

Reaction score
Originally posted by ToileT()_)PapeR:
You have some very good points in this post and I've read the 48 laws, it is an awsome book
I never really found the book to be too useful...but a few of the points like this one can make a big impact on the way you live without your knowing knowledge of it occuring. Its pretty much sociology to the core...

------------------
The former Man Of Adventure has spoken. Take care Fellow DJ's...until next time.