Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Klutzy

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this thing I can do, usually, whenever I'm attracted to a girl I flick a subconscious switch or something and suddenly I'm a klutz. I trip on chairs, on my own feet, generally do what could be considered slapstick humor. And it's for real. I can do this whenever I want, and have it be totally genuine.

But, is it better to be klutzy, and garner laughs, or to be smooth? Some cases warrant different approaches, but I generally think that if you can make a girl laugh, approach her, then be real cool about it, that it's a good thing.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everything ive read and seen shows that using your body to garner laughs has a negative effect in regards to DJing.

imo, being clumsy or klutzy shows a lack of confidence; shows nervousness. obviously because the average person becomes clumsy when nervous, or lacks confidence.

id shoot for being smooth. if anything, use c&f and a sharp wit to express humor. top it off with some kino and youre good to go.

tell you what - use that klutzy gift for 6 months. if youre getting the kind of pvssy you want, keep it up. if not, learn how to be smooth and try that for 6 months. find what suits your personality and get your results.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BOO!

Eh, I am the same way. Not like its flagrent or anything. And its not only around hot broads. In general I can be very clumsy. If it only happens once in a great while, it's cute. Any more than that it gets old fast.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah I agree with you both. Being smooth would probably work better, but a little of it isn't so bad....

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being smooth is definitely better. Just think, if you were a girl, would you be attracted more to a klutz or someone smooth? isn't this whole site teaching us how to be smooth?

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In a completely stoic and trained and practiced face: 'i did that on purpose.'