Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Killing the AFC within

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WUWd on How to Kill the AFC Within

Killing the AFC within is a strenuous task. It requires you to be on top of your mind. (Those of you confused already, STOP READING).

AFC's are clearly defined as:
<> Weak-minded people
<> people who give in to a girl’s every demand
<> People that put the girl above himself
<> losers in the "real" world read http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001824.html
<> Have no self-respect, and plenty of self doubt
<> Lacks the courage to treat a girl as an equal

We are AFC's by heart, but people become DJ’s depending on the kind of people they grew up with, and the people they hang out with. If you grew up not scared of girls thanks to parental guidance in the area, you most likely will be a DJ in your teen years. If not, you're lucky you're reading this.

Weak-minded people need a good dose of confidence, but I'm not writing about that, I'm writing about Killing the AFC within (duh)

The AFC within is really a whining little F-er. To kill the F-er within, you must be confident and be a total opposite. Be strong.

Countermeasures:
AFC within wants you to kiss some girls ass, smother her
DJ: Keep away from her, go eat some chocolate.

AFC within wants you to buy a girl a box of chocolates and a pair of earrings.
DJ: Buy yourself a box of chocolates, and pinch that girls ass. Hell, you might even get a box of chocolates yourself! Get earrings for your mom lol.

AFC within wants you to call that girl now, and ask her many questions until she gets bored and cuts you off.
DJ: Call to set up a date, or not call at all. Maybe go online and read the HS BIBLE by LORENZO

AFC within wants you to follow that girl around, and finally tell her you LOOOOOVE HER!
DJ: You're cool. Gimme your number!

AFC within wants to bug her until she says,"I need my space" so you can say,"I want your space!"-SLAP!-
DJ: Don't bug her. Get her number damnit!

AFC within wants to eat lunch with her
DJ: That girl smells funny, but I want her NOW. Oh well, she'll be in my sack later tonight. I can wait. Hmm, I want some chocolates. Must get new club chalupa with bacon.

After ignoring the AFC for a while, he goes away. Make sure to do the above things regularly if you want to shut up the guy. Now you have nothing holding you back.
Before, you would wear a T-shirt that would say," Want a free Corvette ladies? Call me at 1-800 - IM - YOURS!"
Now, you wear a T-shirt that says," Parents strongly cautioned: Keep me away from your daughters".

Mission completed. You are no longer an AFC. Congratulations. You should be in tears of happiness now. You have graduated DJ academy.

Many thanks to Matrix, KinoOI and Jester. You guys are my best friends (*sniff)

Enjoy
~WUWd

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000

"Only if you believe"

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat:
Now, you wear a T-shirt that says," Parents strongly cautioned: Keep me away from your daughters".

ROTFL.

Vegas Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell pvssy. Jester, did you burp?

I smell penis. whatsupwiddat, did YOU burp?

Seriously bro, that post what tight! That shyt is what it is all about. I don't know if we can kill the inner-AFC, but we can certainly learn to ignore it and defy it on our way to becoming DJs. Most of the obstacles to us becoming DJs are the ones in our heads!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, whatsupwiddat, your DJ must be one overweight b*stard!

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yeh thats one fat bas.tard DJ try subsititing chocolates for celery or carrots..lmfao or cigarettes to lose some of that flab..

but seriously i hear what u are saying..i dont thin k it should be killed but merely tamed and put into its place..it can still be there for guidance and shi.t but when told to fvck off it does