Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just wondering something..

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
THis was dumb thread =/

Last edited:

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im trying to change into the "DJ" as fast as i can =)
Sorry bro, the change never comes quick. It will take sometime for this **** to become second nature.

As for your situation, I cannot judge it just from your explanation. How long have you known this girl? Did you ever tell her your "true feelings" about her?

Maybe she is avoiding you. I think you got a case of the "oneitis" and need to start looking for other girls. Alot of us still get alittle nervous sometimes, it's natural. Just don't let it stop you from having a good conversation like it is now. Start to be funny. You said you had a hard time with keeping a good conversation. Maybe you should stop worrying so much about if she'll like you. Just start talking to her and throw in some neg-hits. Be ****y and Funny. Read the Bible if you don't know what I'm talking about. Then read it again. Rinse and repeat for desired effect.

The best way to find out if she's interested is to ask her for her phone number. Maybe this is was out of your league right now, but trust me, it's not hard. Just ask "What is your phone number?" and this will save you hours/days/weeks of wondering if she is interested in you and if not, then just find someone else.

In the meantime, I suggest you start reading that Bible. It's a wonderful thing. Gain some confidence too.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never become a DJ in a fast pace way. It comes from experience and right now she is avoiding you because she senses that you are comming on to her too strongly in a short amount of time. Take it slow.

PS> Read the Bible.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
dumb thread by me again :/

Last edited:

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, There is nothing desperate about asking for a girls phone number.

It's great that you talk to her friend, make sure she sees you doing it too. In fact, have her catch you flirting with other girls too! Thats MUCH better! Make her jealous.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You think that she was purposely talking about that other kid loud enough so that you could hear it? Sometimes chicks do that **** just to test us. It's jealousy games. But you can't blame them because we do the same ****.

Next time you look at her, imagine her taking a **** or something. Because she's a ****in' GIRL! no reason to be afraid of her. Imagine her picking her nose or something, so that you don't feel like she's something special. Because she's not, most chicks aren't.

Your special. You found this site. I'm special. We are the chosen lovers. If she ends up rejecting you, **** her. There are millions of HB's out there, just find another.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
We were the only two in the room, our teacher was asking us about something in which the other guy was involved, then this girl was like "oh yeah he is so funny" etc.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mb121
Ok, i've read up to day four of the bible, and almost all of the HS mini bible. I kind of senses it was negative vibe by her, but just wondering since im such a noob to this if she was playing the same game I was by avoiding.

I've also been getting really close to her best freind, kind of. But this is ONLY because she is always around her. So like I go up to her best freind, only look and talk to her out of nervousness around her (yes, i knwo this is AFC and im working on it damnit), but this is just what i did and can't change it. I think I pissed her off probably...

Anyway, I know how this site likes to preach "just do it, just ask her number, just go up and ask her to X, etc etc". But i live in a rather small community and this could make you seem like a desperate fag very quickly. I also have a high reputation for being extremely foccussed on school and being the top student that I seem arrogant and "non-caring" about anything else I do (this also has its plusses though, every girl in every class I have comes up to me to ask questions over the teacher, which could be very handy in the future). I think i've become arrogant in the bad way (not the C+F thing) though possibly. I need to un-tighten up first, become less arrogant, start being more funny..then start "making moves"? or what. Am I being a pansy right now? Or is this a normal proccess in which everyone has to go through in order to start asking women and being more open?

Dude don't worry so much. You are in the learning period. What you learn in this period will get you started as becomming a Don Juan. NO matter how piss off you make a girl at this stage.. don't feel bad about it and move on. You don't need to become something your not. C&F will come with time and what you need to do is improve yourself and don't put all your effort in ONE technique it'll be obvious to others that your trying to hard. "Go with the flow."

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
try to learn and do some kino. fast! or the interest level will drop to a "LJBF"level (let's just be friends)

you've a long way to go DJ-in-the-making....

Chill!:D