Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just turned 30. Look like a 25 year old.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like title. Anyway I can use this positive in the dating scene ?

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you can use it to your benefit to bang 18-23 yr olds, if you are interested in that age range.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hope you'll still look 25 when you're 50.
All jokes aside, looking younger attracts more 18-25 year olds and cougars I guess. If you're looking for someone your age, try to grow a beard I guess. But yeah, you can surely see the glass as half full.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you put 10 twenty five year olds and 10 thirty year olds in a room wearing exactly the same outfit I’d be challenged to predict with any accuracy who is who..

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you put 10 twenty five year olds and 10 thirty year olds in a room wearing exactly the same outfit I’d be challenged to predict with any accuracy who is who..
I easily could based on demeanor

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree but lets also wear them hats just to be sure.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always check her elbows. You'll know.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I hit my 30's or even mid 30's I thought it was considered "Old" but trust me dude, that is not old at all. You can STILL bang Women who are as young as 21. I've done it and you have the upper hand when it comes to experience. I'm also willing to bet 40 is still good enough to get Women who are 21+. No problem.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I hit my 30's or even mid 30's I thought it was considered "Old" but trust me dude, that is not old at all. You can STILL bang Women who are as young as 21. I've done it and you have the upper hand when it comes to experience. I'm also willing to bet 40 is still good enough to get Women who are 21+. No problem.
when do one gets old then?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when do one gets old then?
I think "Old" is a state of mind and body. If you feel old, you will tell yourself that you are old. That is why it is important to take care of yourself as much as possible. Men can still rock a young girls world in his 50's in my opinion if he has done a good job of taking care of himself. Experience will outdo the younger guys in certain areas.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think makes you look younger than you are; the way you are framing the question makes you believe this is negative.
Do you lack a muscular build, facial hair, wrinkles, presence, purpose, drive, etcetera?

I think specifics can assist us in help making you come more into your essence. This is what I believe to be your current existential issue to be in this regard. Something feels unharmonious?

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Just own it man. Honestly, it's a great thing. It's only when you don't own it and are insecure about it that itll bleed out and look bad.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You would be able to tell the older women by looking at the fatter arses :lol:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make this thread when you're 50, because 30 isn't old at all
I take back what I said, 50 isn't old either. I apologize to any of the OG members I may have offended. I'm going to look like a linebacker at 50 like my sensei mrgoodstuff, and I'm going to think I'm the sh1t until I'm dead like beexcellent

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take back what I said, 50 isn't old either. I apologize to any of the OG members I may have offended. I'm going to look like a linebacker at 50 like my sensei mrgoodstuff, and I'm going to think I'm the sh1t until I'm dead like beexcellent
It's all a combination of state of mind, genes, upkeep/maintenance, nutrition, drinking/party lifestyle that determines how well you age.

From all the people I see 40+ on a daily basis. I think realistically, you can hit a soft wall at 40-45 and a harder wall at 45-50yo not matter how well you take care of yourself. What I mean by that is that you'll still be attractive for your age but will be a lot harder to pass for some one 10+ year younger.

Biggest thing for guys is stomach, grey hair, balding as you reach this age.

For women, it's getting fat, flabby arms, back, and stomach, neck and hands.