Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just asked her out and she said "maybe in February, this semester is busy"

Questionitall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily a bad things as we all know seduction is a game.

Advice?

Thanks.

Ideas:

1) Reply with: Sure, if I still remember you in February/Ha ha, I will probably forget by then.
2) Ask again in a month'ish

Bad ideas:
1) Reply with: okay, I will ask you again in February
2) Wait until Feb and then ask her out again then

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but you received a polite brush off (we all get them from time to time) .

I wouldn't reply, but if you feel you must... say something like

"Feb. is cool. We should make plans for the 29th"

(and for those reading that don't get it, there's not a 29th on the upcoming February)

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others have said nuke her from your mind . That’s a complete blow off.... there isn’t a human alive with a schedule that occupied. Don’t acknowledge her... don’t say hi to her.. don’t respond to her texts or calls.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her, "You can ask ME out on our 100th date."

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Advice?

Thanks.

Ideas:

1) Reply with: Sure, if I still remember you in February/Ha ha, I will probably forget by then.

Bad ideas:
No comment. #nextSet #micdrop

Imagine if Dicaprio texted her. Would she say she's busy? Would Cobra Tate wait? Comply or bye.

Check Mystery Method. Compliance is king. Read the System by Doc Love. Interest level is king.

You, the man makes space for her, the girl to follow your lead. You leave breadcrumbs and lead her back to your gingerbread house. Or next. Repeat till d falls off or dead.

There's hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. Real talk.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others have said nuke her from your mind . That’s a complete blow off.... there isn’t a human alive with a schedule that occupied. Don’t acknowledge her... don’t say hi to her.. don’t respond to her texts or calls.
+1

***** is dead to you.

If she’s hit by a mack truck, you are too busy hitting on baeeeees and crushing vagina to attend said skanks funeral.

Op, you need to be RUTHLESS. BECOME A MERCENARY. i didnt say VIOLENT but there should be no ambiguity about your ABILITY AND AFFINITY TO SUCH FEATS.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Just the fact that ur thinking about this so contemplatively is already a loss..

Any hesitation/anxiety or analyzing things with women means ur desire for them is greater for their desire than u.. no matter what, these type of situations usually dont wrok well for the dude.

my 2 cents

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any hesitation/anxiety or analyzing things with women means ur desire for them is greater for their desire than u.. no matter what, these type of situations usually dont wrok well for the dude.
That’s a really great point. Because it immediately makes a man emotional and that’s when he’s already given away his power. Anytime I’ve been anxious with a specific woman it hasn’t gone well. Anytime I’ve been cool it’s gone well. And the difference is the woman made it so easy for me in the latter. No drama.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!

Advice?

Thanks.

Ideas:

Bad ideas:
OP, you've been rejected.

It's November bro. Do you realize she'll be busy with Chad, Tyrone, Enrique, Vishnu, Hiroshi, Richard, Shane, Justin, and Chang?

Cut her off. Hell she cut you off and wants you to chase. Would she make this excuse if you were Lebron James or Elon Musk? Hell no. She'd have a room ready if they asked her out.

Cut her off. Delete her number. She's interested only if you're a chasing orbiter. You need to lead. If she don't follow or swallow, delete her. She already deleted you and is trying to get with her personal trainer. Don't talk to her anymore unless she calls you with a request to meet up, even then don't spend any money on her. Make her swallow your cüm in the car before going anywhere.

Reward good behavior. Punish bad behavior. Simp motherf**kers keep rewarding bad behavior with attention and gifts. Entitlement is at a big high now because of this.

Case closed.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just reply “ sure . Give me a shout then “ and that”s it . Do not engage with her anymore . Is a brush off and if you continue you will become more and more unattractive .

the only way forward is to forget about her and let her come to you if she has any interest

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I changed my mind. You are now downgraded to boot call.

Trolling as a hobby. Block delete.