Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

John Kerry Shirt as a Pick Up tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on a college campus, and I have stong feelings about the Presidential Election...So I bought a polo advertising my candidate...I notice that alot of beautiful women make eye contact with me and smile, and it appears that I have found a conversation tool....

Ill keep the forum posted on how this experiment progresses...

Maybe it is the openminded liberal side of the democratic party that attracts all the HB's..........

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Politics is not a good pimping topic, trust me.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
LOL

I think I'll try it next time I want to date a feminist.:rolleyes:
If you want to date a submissive, house wife woman who's stuck in the 17th century, wear a Bush/Cheney t-shirt.

Guess what? This seems to be working for him. He probably didn't put the Kerry tee as a prop item; yet it worked. Sometimes you must think out of the box. Politics during your first date, a big No No; a t-shirt that worked to initiate good eye contact, smiles, and convo? Run with it my friend. It has worked for you at a college campus, where girls at that age are not uptight, in general. Don't change until it stops working.

My guess is that he wouldn't have gotten as many positive responses with a GW shirt (not attacking here, its just that among college students, the people less likely to vote, Kerry is more liked, in general). :cool:

Pretty slick way of getting politics into the forum again. We can still discuss this openly, but won't if we get "Four More WARS!", I mean, 4 more years.

Yes, politics is not usually a good idea, in general; GW is not a typical character, I think he helps create, spark conversatons. He's making it mainstream. Without the need of getting into a political discussion, you can always talk about "Hey, did you hear the latest Bush-ism?", haha.

If you must wear political stuff, wear one that has some humor in it; that will eliminate some of the stupid chix who won't get it. ha.

:D

Last edited:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Good deal. I'll date a woman who still knows what it means to be a woman.
Submissive, not equal, "shut up until told to speak" type of women are the rule in other countries, specially the middle east and Asia.

Hey, Iraq, Paksitan, Sudi Arabia, they are ALL ABOUT THAT. Too bad we (our current adminstration) are trying to convert (force) them to our way of seeing, thinking about things.

What's funny is that women who seem to be assertive, strong, independent, etc., are the easiest to conquer, lead, and get them to treat you like a man, and carry themselves in a feminine way, if you have game. If you don't have game, and need to be controlling, I can see why you would want somebody you can control, and are too concerned about the women who might actually express some intelligence.

American women, in general, might not be what you're looking for. Imports might work better. Personally, I have no problem on getting women to act like women, regardless of their outer "Persona" they want to project. Their culture, and experience in this country has programed them to be that way, yet, if you know how to carry yourself, and act like a man, they will respond well. These type of women act more like that when dealing with AFC's. If you got your $hit together, doesn't matter what they think they are, they will act feminine, to compliment your masculinity.

There are the exceptions, who just hate men, and suffer form penis envy, but that is not the majority. NOw let me go put on my Kerry t-shirt and hit the local college and pick up on some of these "intelligent" hotties. Haha.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Would it cost him making a good impression on someone?

Originally posted by swampwiz
That's the essential question. If there was some girl out there who would have been interested in him but for the T-shirt, then the argument could be made that it is a possible liability. More likely then not, though, there will be some women who feel quite strongly, like me, that W is an absolute idiot :mad:, and like the idea of someone walking around in this shirt - with smiles, some chit chat, etc. This opens up a door that would not have been opened. With that said, I would not go to a social situation (i.e., party, bar) wearing that shirt, unless of course, it was a party of Kerry supporters. :)
Exactly. At a college campus, you can expect most people to respond positively. Young people, who tend to not vote as much, tend to be more open minded; so even if they don't agree, they won't hold it against him if he shows his support for a particular candidate. At a bar, party, etc. You will find more of a mixture. Just last nite, we ordered pizza, the delivery guy was wearing a Kerry for president t-shirt. I am in an LA area which will support a democrat candidate, yet, I don't think it is safe to wear that when delivering pizza. There's just too many angry people who get defensive and attack when somebody has a different point of view. As it is, pizza delivering is already a dangerous/risky enough job; plus it will definitely cost the guy significant money in tips. I complimented him and tipped him $8. :)

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never ever bring up politics, but when it is brought up around me, I love to debate people. I'm an independent and very successful so people like to listen. I've been told I can be a bit rude, but I'm always calm in debating, it's everyone around me who starts having aneurysms or even crying LOL!

Actually I found arguing politics will get the adrenaline going. I can easily outsmart and anger the girls wearing the Kerry buttons.

First off I'm an engineer and most of the girls wearing the Kerry stuff are the liberal arts types that get all emotional, so when you scorch them with a logical argument it really gets them going.

I'm an independent and I love quizzing the girls that think W is stupid. It is so easy to show how little they know about history and the party they say they support!

Liberals are so easy to rile up!

But overall, why wear something that 50% or more of the population won't agree with?

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think outside the box

But overall, why wear something that 50% or more of the population won't agree with?
Its called character, confidence, charisma, and creative openmindedness...The DJ traits....

And as for the comments about avoiding politics or being afraid to talk about politics, if you have the traits above you will know how to handle political dialogue situations...

IMO: The AFC is the one that attacks a person for their point of view....The DJ is the one that presents a person with an oppourtunity to think at higher levels.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly but it's hard to get someone to think at a higher level when there statement revolves around things like "W is an idiot" and the like.

The irony is that some of both parties most ardent supporters aren't willing to debate and know surprisingly little about their party platforms.

I think of partisans as sheep. In the early 90's I thought the Republicans were the worst examples of this. Now the tide has turned to where the Democrats are the worst examples. I think it is based mainly on who holds the highest office at the time.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly but it's hard to get someone to think at a higher level when their point of view and statements revolve around such statements like "W is an idiot" and the like.

The irony is that some of both parties most ardent supporters aren't willing to debate and know surprisingly little about their party platforms.

I think of partisans as sheep. In the early 90's I thought the Republicans were the worst examples of this. Now the tide has turned to where the Democrats are the worst examples. I think it is based mainly on who holds the highest office at the time.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skull & Bones Society...and the Illuminati...

don't let the word "conspiracy" throw you off...our old buddy George Washington was recriuted by the Illuminati (Free Masons), but warned the country of the danger of this group's power and it's intentions.

for some light reading :)

the New World Order...
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Skull_Bones.htm
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Illuminati.htm

Bonesman Kerry ('66)
Bonesman George W. ('68) (I think)

they're old buddies, folks. both are members of a 'club' with a common objective. to RULE THE WORLD. and of course George Herbert Walker Bush, and grandaddy, Prescott Bush, and a roster that boggles the mind. GHWB, specifically mentioned New World Order many many times during his admin, if you recall. conincidence?

8,700 hits on google in reference to +"skull & bones" +kerry +bush.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=+"skull+&+bones"++kerry++bush

if you think that there aren't people or groups of people who want to rule the world, think again!

both bush and kerry are evil! the power elite has nothing to do with dems or republicans, liberals or conservatives. it has everything to do with centralized power.

drop this stuff on a honey pie and see how she reacts!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree that both parties are pretty liberal by most standards and that sometimes there are very few differences between them.

Especially when you consider that half the time Kerry takes one opinion which is in agreement with Bush and the other half of the time he doesn't. Since he has two opinions, it is theoretically possible for him to have the same policies as Bush.

Those crazy Yale guys.

I'm waiting for the time when an engineer or scientist gets back into the White House. Believe me, Jimmy Carter didn't count!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
both have the same policies...to centralize power to DC. there are lots of ways to do this, conservative and liberal. both bush and kerry have the same goal in mind. but you won't here this in the debates :(

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is that, down here in Florida, the hottest girls I know are Republicans and the ugly, hippie, butch ones are Democrats. Of course this is a generalization but it is my first hand observation. Take it for what it's worth.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
I agree 100 %.
motion 2nd. dem chicks have too much of a feminist bend and as such, how they look isn't as important. ever hook up with a PETA or otherwise animal rights chick? run for the hills boyz!

then again, they tend not to wear as much makeup, so at least you kinda know what you're getting. then again, they wear such sloppy clothes, you have NO IDEA what's under there.

funny thing. i was seeing this very liberal chick for a while. never wore makeup, but she was totally cute, really cool, exactly the opposite of me on every front. i dig that. on our second 'real' date, we go out to a very nice restaurant and she's dressed to the nines, leather 3/4 dress, leather coat, etc. rockin'!

but her makeup? damn she caked it on. looked like a fukking clown. obviously she was trying to make herself more attractive for me. but jeeze, I could have done a better job painting her up! what a turn off.

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill prove you guys wrong

I think you guys are wrong in asserting that HB's are not democrats....Fortunately I have a digital camera...So when I come across democratic hb's I am going to post there pics on this forum....

Stay Tuned...........

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some that are good and some that are bad looking for each party no doubt.

I have a hard time with many of these women being "political". Most of these women aren't up on current events, they are just pimping Kerry because they think being liberal is cool.

I have no problem if someone has strong beliefs, but there should be a valid basis to back them up. Be up on current events.

The same holds true for religion. I have no problem what you believe, faith is a bit harder to justify though. Either way you don't have to throw it in peoples faces.

The liberals have been throwing this in peoples faces for awhile and that is what is turning this independent off.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
The same holds true for religion. I have no problem what you believe, faith is a bit harder to justify though. Either way you don't have to throw it in peoples faces.

The liberals have been throwing this in peoples faces for awhile and that is what is turning this independent off.
The liberals throwing religion in "peoples faces"? Isn't it the republicans who've aligned with the religious to push "morality-based" agendas like banning abortion, no gay marriages, family values, etc.?

Isn't it Bush who claims to get messages from God, and God told him to invade Iraq? If that's not "throwing it in peoples faces", then I don't know what is. Yeah, many chix "pimp" Kerry because they think its cool. Guess what? A lot, or most of the women who support Bush, I seriously doubt they did their research and studied the party agenda /platform, or any of that stuff. There's a good chance they are voting party lines and that's how they were raised, or that's how their men vote; so that goes for both sides.

I am tryin' to avoid much political opinion here, but the original statement is false, or misinformed, at best. Unless you weren't talking about liberals throwing religion in "peoples faces".

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't mean liberals throwing religion in peoples faces, I meant their ideology. Liberals assert their ideology as a religion. I don't have a problem with it if their is some education behind it, but when Hollywood stars like Meathead Reiner assert such liberal beliefs, I find it hard to believe they have the intelligence to discuss complex issues.

Most liberals I know are either atheist or not very orthodox in their Judaism or Catholicism.

Status
Not open for further replies.