Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Japan & Seoul

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will travel to Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, etc) and Seoul for 2 weeks at the end of August. First time in Asia. I'm pretty excited, I've been dreaming about it for 20 years, I finally decided to go.

Who's been there? What does the dating scene look like?

I don't speak Japanese/Korean, I'm 6.2, almost 37yo, looks & style on point, not afraid to cold approach. I will bring my camera and will try to shoot some Japanese and Korean models from model agencies, just for fun. I've heard the men-women dynamic is weird over there, I don't know what to expect. I'm not going there to get laid, but it would ne a nice experience if it happens. I'd like to spend time with local girls (ideally the models), they will show me around.

Cheers!

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going to hit your head a whole bunch lol.

Tokyo you will fit in for the most part, Osaka will likely be the most fun and the people are much warmer. Kyoto is great for photos and general tourist stuff. Dating culture there is far more conservative and direct game will scare off most girls. Read up on Gajin Hunters if you are looking for a lay, they should be easy if that is your mission. Play to your niche as a foreigner

I highly recommend you check out Pimsleur's Japanese course. It will help you a lot at just learning key phrases/expressions. It is just an audio tape format, but well worth it.

I've not been to Seoul, but my brother did about a decade ago. He is 6'3, bearded and cleaned up.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Japan and Korea are westernized. + Is women are a bit more feminine and thin.
In Asia the place to go is Philippines and Vietnam. Enjoy the experience
Lolz do you play 60's protest songs when you're in Nam?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nagoya – According to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, 35.5% of marriages in Japan end up in divorce. And the rate is even higher among international marriages: More than half fail. That alone speaks volumes on how difficult it can be to maintain a cross-cultural relationship

Real conservative eh
Japan is very much a conservative nation with many traditionally Eastern values still well intact despite being westernized. That and my man isn't going to find a wife, he is going for his own enjoyment and to get laid. There is no mention of a cross cultural relationship anywhere, nor is it implied. Yes, Japan is in the top 5 for divorce rates globally, but this is irrelevant. Should we start talking about how the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan is actually right wing? How about the Nippon Kaigi? Meiji Restoration? Nah, screw that, this ain't the place.

Dude just wants to have fun and experience another culture foreign to him.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tokyo you will fit in for the most part, Osaka will likely be the most fun and the people are much warmer. Kyoto is great for photos and general tourist stuff. Dating culture there is far more conservative and direct game will scare off most girls. Read up on Gajin Hunters if you are looking for a lay, they should be easy if that is your mission. Play to your niche as a foreigner

I highly recommend you check out Pimsleur's Japanese course. It will help you a lot at just learning key phrases/expressions. It is just an audio tape format, but well worth it.

I've not been to Seoul, but my brother did about a decade ago. He is 6'3, bearded and cleaned up.
We've seen the average boob cup size in Japan increase over the years. Would you say the percentage of Gajin Hunters has increased as well?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious question - if Japanese women have not gotten significantly fatter, does this mean estrogen intake has increased worldwide and not just in Western Countries? Japan is where the basement-dwelling dropout movement started (Herbivore Men). More estrogen, less T in the water?

More dropouts means better pickin's for the Gajin btw.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've seen the average boob cup size in Japan increase over the years. Would you say the percentage of Gajin Hunters has increased as well?

I'm ok with this

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys break it down by region :p

Shiiiit, maybe they're doing the experiment by prefecture lol

The largest gain occurred in Saitama, Tokyo’s neighbor to the north, which in 2012 was the only prefecture with an A-cup average. As of the most recent study, though, Saitama has grown to a D bust, the largest gain of any single prefecture

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will travel to Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, etc) and Seoul for 2 weeks at the end of August. First time in Asia. I'm pretty excited, I've been dreaming about it for 20 years, I finally decided to go.

Who's been there? What does the dating scene look like?
Be careful bro. They hire the hottest girls to seduce you and take your money.

Was in Shanghai and came out of a bank on the Bund after waiting hours. Was walking back to my hotel on and the hottest Chinese girl, like 9/10, came up to me and started talking, walking with me. Her English was decent. My first thought was ”yeah, this is real.”

We got to my hotel and she said “come to a tea tasting party with me.” I said “I’m going to HK with my gf tonight, but thanks.” But man, I would have given a kidney to sleep with her, she was so hot.

Similar thing happened in Hong Kong.

I will bring my camera and will try to shoot some Japanese and Korean models from model agencies, just for fun. I've heard the men-women dynamic is weird over there, I don't know what to expect. I'm not going there to get laid, but it would ne a nice experience if it happens. I'd like to spend time with local girls (ideally the models), they will show me around.
Average girls can be hot.

Why so interested in models?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful bro. They hire the hottest girls to seduce you and take your money.

Was in Shanghai and came out of a bank on the Bund after waiting hours. Was walking back to my hotel on and the hottest Chinese girl, like 9/10, came up to me and started talking, walking with me. Her English was decent. My first thought was ”yeah, this is real.”

We got to my hotel and she said “come to a tea tasting party with me.” I said “I’m going to HK with my gf tonight, but thanks.” But man, I would have given a kidney to sleep with her, she was so hot.

Similar thing happened in Hong Kong.

Average girls can be hot.

Why so interested in models?
This kind of scam doesn't work with me, don't worry. I like "regular" girls too, as long as they are skinny, tall and cute. I have a type, I never date women who don't fit that type.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is Hiroshima worth a visit? I will spend 10 days in Japan (3 in Seoul), how many days would you spend in each city (Kyoto, Osaka, Tokyo, Hiroshima)?

Thanks man!

M

member160292

You’ll enjoy Japan for sure. As far as spending time in what prefecture, depends on what you’re looking for. Tokyo is great if you are looking for some nightlife and the bustling scene. Kyoto is great for the nature and izakayas. If you make it to Osaka, make sure to check out the aquarium, one of the best I’ve been to in the world. Hiroshima is really just an oyster town, go to Fukuoka if you want more nightlife.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ll enjoy Japan for sure. As far as spending time in what prefecture, depends on what you’re looking for. Tokyo is great if you are looking for some nightlife and the bustling scene. Kyoto is great for the nature and izakayas. If you make it to Osaka, make sure to check out the aquarium, one of the best I’ve been to in the world. Hiroshima is really just an oyster town, go to Fukuoka if you want more nightlife.
Kyoto is bad for boobs apparently.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Hiroshima worth a visit? I will spend 10 days in Japan (3 in Seoul), how many days would you spend in each city (Kyoto, Osaka, Tokyo, Hiroshima)?

Thanks man!
Depends on what you want to do.

For food Osaka is bomb, I spent most my time there staying with friends and their families. In general Osakan's are much more social and open, whereas Tokyo is a bit colder. In Osaka you have to go see Dōtonbori.

If you are going to Tokyo make a list of the spots you wanna hit, be sure to look at Kabukichō in Shinjuku if you are looking for culture shock nightlife. I visited Kyoto for two days while I was there. Very pretty and if you are into Japanese history you will appreciate it a lot, beautiful for pictures. Should definitely stay at a Ryokan while there.

I've not been to Hiroshima so I cannot say if it is worth the trip down. Make sure you get a JR rail pass so you can bounce all over the place though. Lodging should be fine in any major city, but if you venture to Kyoto plan out where you want to stay in advance.

Kyoto is bad for boobs apparently.
This is important info op

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Japan for over ten years.

You'll get a lot of attention.

Be sure to have a google translate app handy.

Hit the big clubs and don't be afraid to be bold.

Pulling lady from a club and going to a "Love Hotel" should be easy for a guy like you.

Keep your eyes peeled for huge IOIs and move in for the kill.

Your model angle, on the other hand, sounds a bit iffy, unless you're willing to spend some money and have some kind of obvious portfolio.

Models nor model agencies speak a lot of English.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Japan for over ten years.

You'll get a lot of attention.

Be sure to have a google translate app handy.

Hit the big clubs and don't be afraid to be bold.

Pulling lady from a club and going to a "Love Hotel" should be easy for a guy like you.

Keep your eyes peeled for huge IOIs and move in for the kill.

Your model angle, on the other hand, sounds a bit iffy, unless you're willing to spend some money and have some kind of obvious portfolio.

Models nor model agencies speak a lot of English.
I'm a former fashion photographer, we don't pay for models (test shoots). I just call the agency and they show what is called a "package" and I choose the one(s) I want. When I was Russia, I dated s few models this way.