I've wanted a GF for 13 years and I gotta say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually better than I even anticipated. As I discussed in other thread - I sold a car to a girl who asked me out and we've been dating ever since. I'm sooooooooooooooooo unbelievably happy. My girl is just a fantastic person through and through with a wonderful heart

I'm so much happier than when I was single. The difference is unbelievable. I never even imagined I would be this happy at any point in my life

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually better than I even anticipated. As I discussed in other thread - I sold a car to a girl who asked me out and we've been dating ever since. I'm sooooooooooooooooo unbelievably happy. My girl is just a fantastic person through and through with a wonderful heart

I'm so much happier than when I was single. The difference is unbelievable. I never even imagined I would be this happy at any point in my life
Why has it been 13 yrs?

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fukk that negative bullsh*t. My girl is madly in love with me
Ace your right. Some do have a loving and beautiful heart. Aszhole behaviors exist in men and women. Julian comment is dead balls on for a female azzhole.

Xenom0rph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations bro. Definitely enjoy the honeymoon phase and make it last as long as possible.....but dont forget the lessons on this site and remember to safeguard yourself financially and emotionally, just in case......

Last edited:

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys want to know how awesome of a girl she is? She makes 1,500 a month - that's like 17K per year (she's 21 I'm 30) - I made 19K in May alone for reference sake. She STILL tries hard to pay for dates alllllllllllllll the time even as I told her to stop it and let me pay for everything. How crazy is that?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys want to know how awesome of a girl she is? She makes 1,500 a month - that's like 17K per year (she's 21 I'm 30) - I made 19K in May alone for reference sake. She STILL tries hard to pay for dates alllllllllllllll the time even as I told her to stop it and let me pay for everything. How crazy is that?
Let her pay occasionally. Unbalanced giving leads to disrespect and lack of appreciation. She aint gonna match you $ for $. But her azz can cook. Dont behave like a sugar dad.

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her pay occasionally. Unbalanced giving leads to disrespect and lack of appreciation. She aint gonna match you $ for $. But her azz can cook. Dont behave like a sugar dad.
she likes to cook and clean. She will do that for me all the time once she moves in

I don't want her spending any money on dates. 100 bucks to me is nothing - that's like 10% of her monthly post tax income

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she likes to cook and clean. She will do that for me all the time once she moves in

I don't want her spending any money on dates. 100 bucks to me is nothing - that's like 10% of her monthly post tax income
I gave you my reason that i dont agree. It deals with human nature. Have a good day.

JayAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are very blinded right now
honeymoon stage is very real

honeymoon stage is also fun
so im glad you’re having fun @AceDB

but as another user mentioned
it is just your turn

I don’t mean to be debbie downer
women can be cold blooded
at a flick of a switch

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are very blinded right now
honeymoon stage is very real

honeymoon stage is also fun
so im glad you’re having fun @AceDB

but as another user mentioned
it is just your turn

I don’t mean to be debbie downer
women can be cold blooded
at a flick of a switch
Depends upon the woman. As usual. We give advice on this forum as all females are hypergamous party gurl club sluts.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come talk to us when she declines the starring role in a major movie because she wants to spend more time with you, the love of her life, her boyfriend forever and ever and ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.