Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've noticed this pattern in all plates around the 2-3month mark.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate pulls back takes a day to reply.

This has happened to 2 new plates almost like clockwork.

Is this their version of a power struggle to try to get commitment?

Dont they know that I wont be waiting for them and will either not reply or cancel the plan if she takes a day to reply.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
More like it is their way of deciding whether they want to keep this going or they want something more before they become too emotionally invested in you.

There is little you can do if you are not willing to offer them what they are wanting from you or if they don't see you as a long term fit.

Definitely don't become too invested in plates because they rarely will last more than a few months until they either want something more or don't see it going anywhere and look elsewhere.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's in that time patern, it could mean that she simply lost interest or that she found another guy.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More like it is their way of deciding whether they want to keep this going or they want something more before they become too emotionally invested in you.
That's what I though too.

I dont plan on becoming invested in these hoes

If it's in that time patern, it could mean that she simply lost interest or that she found another guy.
Probably but 2 plates at around the same time period and now that Im thinking of it similar thing happened in new plate I got in Jan around end-Feb/mid-March

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is little you can do if you are not willing to offer them what they are wanting from you or if they don't see you as a long term fit.

Definitely don't become too invested in plates because they rarely will last more than a few months until they either want something more or don't see it going anywhere and look elsewhere.
This.

My avg with plates has been around 3 months shelf life. Usually after that, they either want to get serious or if they know you won't settle down with them, they start looking for other options.

My current main plate is the longest I think due to the pandemic at 7 months.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate pulls back takes a day to reply.

This has happened to 2 new plates almost like clockwork.

Is this their version of a power struggle to try to get commitment?

Dont they know that I wont be waiting for them and will either not reply or cancel the plan if she takes a day to reply.
Modern day female logic in 2020. Onto the next D. Typically, the classic jump off soon to be single mom, fat as ****kkk slob, spinster feminist.

Modern life Jon was talking about the typical girl power feminist barrista paying off her feminists degree studies and being pissed off as she pours you your coffee. She could be pouring her husband a coffee and taking care of HER CHILDREN. Instead she is a mule and a conformist to whatever she is indoctrinated by. Consumerism careering, victimhood, and being a *** receptacle during her best years. Modern life Jon enjoys her life choice and stupidity.

Rss Tyler made a vlog about the bodies of your enemies will float up creek sooner or later. The greatest revenge is in living the good life. My own personal experience via pickup has been the W of pulling girl age 19 and running into women from the past. Women get furious as they acknowledge the crows feet, the scale they've thrown out, and the fact they were not getting the ring. Its hilarious. Not sweeter feel. Almost better than sex.

In 2020, the game is catch and release. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. The old pickup notion of leave her better than you found her is moot.. If you are a top shelf high value man, you essentially ruined her life by becoming the new benchmark.

I don't think it is a deterministic thing as RP likes to make it. There's elements of it like the matrix. You can break rules. You can unplug. I started game and pickup in pursuit of pulling lots and to eventually vet a wife. Today ots too easy and I acknowledge that the freedom of bachelor life far exceeds playing the role of father in the west. Women are not worthy of the commitment.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old pickup notion of leave her better than you found her is moot.. If you are a top shelf high value man, you essentially ruined her life by becoming the new benchmark.
I've always wondered this and whether my previous relationships/girls I've been with, can find better or do better.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wondered this and whether my previous relationships/girls I've been with, can find better or do better.
It depends though. Many Men's lives in terms of personal productivity and success explode once they become single and after they mourn the relationship that ended. The Man she left ends up becoming higher value than the Man she has now. This is not always the case but many times it happens.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends though. Many Men's lives in terms of personal productivity and success explode once they become single and after they mourn the relationship that ended. The Man she left ends up becoming higher value than the Man she has now. This is not always the case but many times it happens.
While I do agree in that situation. I was talking about the opposite. If you are high value and you break it off or leave the girl, will the girl ever find or be satisfied if you have set a high benchmark with her to compare all future males to.

Not to sound ****y but I know I left a few girls where I prob was the best they could get. But then again, maybe or maybe not. That's what I'm wondering...

Andy Dufresne

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does the reference 'plate' stand for? When you're done eating throw it in the sink? Good topic bty..

oh ya, my best distance w/ a broad before my 20 yr marriage was three months. That was my long term commitment 3 months but I was pretty raw back in the day. When I think back how ignorant I was lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's keep it real. I cannot compete with Dicaprio on a status, wealth, Hollywood movie star level. I have game but there's always taller, better looking, and richer. Imagine what a stunner is like after Dicaprio drops her off at 25? Lets go even further. Most threads here are about granny's and some skank at 30+ who acts like a preteen. Its not my fault nor my problem with women's poor choices. I come with a invisible sign. Will not marry. I never commit. hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Women don't know how to be women anymore. The concept of value literally goes out and over a woman's head in the modern era. Women are fully incapable of responsibility and any sense of accountability. The vast majority don't know how to turn on a stove let alone offer any value outside of spreading their legs. The culture celebrate debauchery and degeneracy. Women accept the following. They are bitter man hating disgusting people we now refer to as Karen. Its the classic post wall CC girl power shenanigans. It doesn't end well.

Personality, i don't waste my time worrying about the past. I got mine. The ONLY thing good from the past experience is that, you can have reference points to EVALUATE a woman's interest level. Dtf or #next! Tyler made the point once that women are a kitten or a kunt. If she's a **** you next. If she a kitten, she submits.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
General thoughts: I wouldn't say it's a power struggle to try to get commitment. I think most women at some point does the pullback consciously or (most often) subconsciously to see if you will 'bite' and show neediness. It's part of the assessment of you as a potential partner for her.
Usually you just wait for her to break the ice and then everything resumes back to normal again and you will gain a couple of points in her mental scorecard.

This is a simplication with the limited amount of information provided and there are more factors at play. This is just one major thing coming to my mind right now.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't know how to be women anymore. The concept of value literally goes out and over a woman's head in the modern era. Women are fully incapable of responsibility and any sense of accountability. The vast majority don't know how to turn on a stove let alone offer any value outside of spreading their legs. The culture celebrate debauchery and degeneracy. Women accept the following. They are bitter man hating disgusting people we now refer to as Karen. Its the classic post wall CC girl power shenanigans. It doesn't end well.
"Women don't know how to be women anymore" Theyve become to masculine and want to take the lead.

They're testing their investment in you by focusing on another guy, and simultaneously testing your neediness. Have also seen this in all of my relationship that went that far.
Which is funny because even if there is no other guy. From what I've learnt just pulling back harder is the correct answer. It can break it off but then its better that way, if she is doing this now imagine what will happen later on.

I think most women at some point does the pullback consciously or (most often) subconsciously to see if you will 'bite' and show neediness.
So its a subconscious behaviour inbuilt. Interesting but makes sense. Basically a **** test. She wants to see if she has a guy who will grovel at her feet or one who cant be bothered by her absence.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rules are always simple.. Try not to care. If she wants you, she will show it overtly, everything else is pretty much a game to test your strength.
By getting you to question all this stuff is her emotional manipulation to spin your hamster to get you chasing, so she can control your attention and nuts. If you chase you will lose your whole inner kingdom, slowly and surely.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women don't know how to be women anymore" Theyve become to masculine and want to take the lead.

Which is funny because even if there is no other guy. From what I've learnt just pulling back harder is the correct answer. It can break it off but then its better that way, if she is doing this now imagine what will happen later on.

So its a subconscious behaviour inbuilt. Interesting but makes sense. Basically a **** test. She wants to see if she has a guy who will grovel at her feet or one who cant be bothered by her absence.
Its mental health. Its riding the carousel.

I can approach. I can pull. I can't marry. I am incapable of this because it DOESN'T EXIST. The blue pill ideal is delusionalots as delusional as rp talking about game your wife. There's so much programming. No amount of GAME, MONEY, LIFTING, LOOKS MAXING can undo by the highest of value men. Billions Has been spent with indoctrination from Hollywood, culture, government, and it runs deep. From a economic perspective, women are net tax consumers and spenders. The redistribution of resources from men to women is to that effect. The only W is in living the good life.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If girl starts to become sexually active at age 18 and does this type of thing every 2 to 3 months, then by age 50 her body acount is 128.
Seems possible the way things are moving but also remember that most only do this for ~12/32 years. Then they get a simp provider. So 40 seems reasonable for a ho3 ho3ing.