Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

it's the little things that count

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
last month, i changed something that i've done for several years. i just had straight hair, sometimes short, other times somewhat long. now that it's short and spiked, i've found that i somehow had more confidence and obviously others must have noticed the extra confidence. i get noticed by people more often. also, even though i'm not really that strong right now, i've found simply going to the gym catches more attention. i've actually caught some of the girls there watching me.
this, i think, is perfect proof that big changes and accomplishments are not all that matter. just do what you can, and you'll get noticed.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even better if you don't quote characters from Neon Genesis Evangelion :D That anime depressed me, especially with the movie that had the giant goddamn white Rei end the world that way. But that stuff turns people from AFC into Super Upgraded Loser AFC. I recommend you get off of it.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is that you're on the right track... The way you perceive yourself definitely affects the way others perceive you. And change is a good thing. I had fairly short hair and now I have MI:2 haircut (shoulder-length) and people that haven't seen me for awhile were quite surprised, in a positive way, of course.
Speaking of anime...
Last night I was at some friends' house and a quote "pretty damned good party's gonna happen'. Well, as I arrived with my trusted wingman, I discovered that the ****ing party's a disaster... Like you said, WWUD, it was filled with anime kids (people from 17-23, lol... I like calling them kids) discussing their fav characters and episodes and how Tenchi Miura's better than so-and-so (sorry about the characterization of anime names... I don't watch anime. Never did, never will.)
Worst thing there was, these kids were asking themselves: "Why can't we get laid? Why are there no chicks?"
Needless to say, I left in 15 minutes. All I left was two six-packs of Coors so they can get drunk while being high on anime... :D
I went to a keg party later on and managed to make a close on 3-4 different babes... Power of alcohol. Chicks were intoxicated, so they were even more succeptible to DJ powers. :)
I'll write up an entire article on alcohol and libido in a few days, so be on the lookout. You'll be surprised.

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the original post here. I bleached my hair a few times earlier in the year and it made me feel like a pimp. I think although the action is pretty insignificant really, it effected the way I acted in a positive way. Most of the girls seemed to like it, but one (fairly cute) told me that she thought is was sort of gay, so I asked her out on the spot. She laughed a lot, and gave me a break. I may bleach it again...

With regards to anime. Give the kid a break. All he's got is one freakin' quote, that's no indication that he lets the stuff rule his life. Yeah, for sure, the stereotype of the anime kid is definately a big loser. I used to be into anime when I was 14 - 15 (I'm 17 now) but it was never controlling my life, I never wore anime t-shirts, I didn't lead discussions about it in public. I just thought that the character design was really cool, full of attitude.

- Maurizio

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against the kid. The part of my post about anime didn't even mention kevbo. It was just about the fact that there are people that are adults by law that are still heavily into anime, and how they ask themselves why they can't get girls. Nothing more, nothing else. It wasn't even against anime itself.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, everyone has some uncommon interests. mine just happens to be evangelion. i find it sad when someone has nothing better to do with their pitiful lives than sit around and insult other people for their interests. i don't live eat and breath anime like some of the people described, but i do watch it on occasion. before bugging people like that, you should learn a bit about them first. for example, i spend more time at the gym than i do most other places. i'm not some "anime kid" who does nothing else.
that'll be all.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was your last post directed to me? If it was, didn't you read my last post explaining that it was not pertaining to you? Jesus H. Christ, a man's gotta apologize to every person for everything he says these days... PC my ass... I don't want to be PC.
You find yourself offended after I even said you weren't aimed by my post, fine. I couldn't care less.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no x, it was posted towards wuwd. sorry for leaving it generalized like that. i realize that you weren't saying anything about me there. also, i'd like to say i know just what you mean about the older anime fans. a few years back, in jr. high, i tried going to an anime club. i found out it was run by some old lady who was quite obsessed with anime. lately though i've been getting really picky about anime. it takes a really cool show with at least decent voice acting to keep my interest. i hardly watch tv anymore now that i've started going to the gym more often. a change i think that had a good impact. anyways, sorry again for not being specific.