Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's not easy being CUTE

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of being called "cute". Whenever someone comments on my looks they ALWAYS say i'm "cute".
I don't think anyones EVER said that i'm "sexy". It's really beginning to annoy me.

When women see someone who is SEXY, they think
"wow! look at him. my pants are moistening just by the sight of this hunk. God i want him inside me!.. NOW!"

When they see someone who is CUTE they think
"ahhh. look at him. isn't he adorable. i feel like giving him a big cuddle. he's so lovely. but wait.. who's that sexy hunk next to him?..wow! look at him..ect"

Cute is how women see their teddy bears. how many women have sex with their teddy bears?

I know being cute is better than being ugly, but there must be something i can do to get me into the 'sexy' league of good looks.

Heres a pic of me to show what i'm talking about..

CLICK HERE for pic

what do you guys think? Is there any hope for the 'cute' Dj's out there?
Is there any tips on how to stop being cute & start being sexy?

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the short-term, you should try getting a new haircut and a new wardrobe. Possibly some cologne.

On the long-term, work out and improve your personality: show more confidence.

It's not all about the game and the "aura" surrounding you, but the game plays a huge part in your attractiveness.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are a good looking guy. stop worrying about your looks like gay men do. your game is probably lacking so you blame it on looks. concentrate on improving your game and your looks will be an added bonus.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, says this 4'10 female with big goggle eyes and a rack I could kill a man with. EVERYBODY I ever came across would think it really good to grab my arse/bearhug me/rumple my hair while screeching 'YOU"RE SOOOOO CUTE!!!!'

Then my birthday rolled around last year. People started looking at me differently. Men no longer felt like paedophiles for taking a sneaky look at my bod. Bottom Line-Because I felt like a woman, people started looking at me like one. You need to grow up and get some perspective-there ARE worse things to be called.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, who cares about being sexy? I'd concentrate on being called "attractive" than being called "sexy." Being sexy doesn't guarantee being attractive.

Girls will drool over the sexy guy, awwww at the cute guy, and then take the attractive guy home with them ;)

DopeFiend

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this too. It sucks cause when I smile I look "sooooo cute"

I think within time my face will look more matured. Try doing intense workouts/diet. My cute look got subdued a bit from it and my chin had a more long look to it.

Give it some time and workout what you can.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Most girls associate (retardedly) sexy with a hard body ,chiseled abs ect..cute is good no girl is gonna say you gotta sexy face.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are several issues here. First of all cute to all girls does not mean not sexy. Some girls ask each other; hey the guy you are dating is he cute because I can’t wait to see what he looks like? In that sense cute = sexy.

If I were you here is what I would do

Get a good haircut

Lose some body fat (clean up your diet) - I think this one one of the biggest things you should do!

Work out at the gym

Maybe change your style a little

I used to be “cute” and probably still am to many. But now I am getting comments like I’m hot or fine or sexy. I’m getting girls try to pick me up when I am out. So whatever I did it worked.

I keep some facial hair
I work out but not a gym rat (not too big)
I am cutting back on my body fat
I am keeping my skin and body in better shape
I am being more confident

Reaction score
This is not a flame. NOR am I a homo.

1. you dress like a goober. That shirt was a clowns shirt. Your not asian so why wear it. You need to upscale your shyt. Dress to kill...I can't take you seriously from the picture you showed.

2. Your hair looks like a kids hair cut. Another reason you can't be taken seriously. Look at business suite models haircuts. You don't see that old 8th grade hair cut with hair laying on the forehead anymore.

3. What's with the finger shyt????? How can a woman take you seriously as a potential mate.

4. What's with the moniker?? You don't look serious. Why should anybody take you seriously. I'm not saying you gotta scowl but what you think about yourself is self evident on your face....you lack confidence!!!! YOUR aura sucks.

5. You don't look like a major player so why should the game (women) be attracted to you...that whole outfit reminds me of this nerd dude in this old movie I once saw...you don't work with computers do you? If so you can still dress for success!!!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

1. you dress like a goober. That shirt was a clowns shirt. Your not asian so why wear it. You need to upscale your shyt. Dress to kill...I can't take you seriously from the picture you showed.

2. Your hair looks like a kids hair cut. Another reason you can't be taken seriously. Look at business suite models haircuts. You don't see that old 8th grade hair cut with hair laying on the forehead anymore.

3. What's with the finger shyt????? How can a woman take you seriously as a potential mate.

4. What's with the moniker?? You don't look serious. Why should anybody take you seriously. I'm not saying you gotta scowl but what you think about yourself is self evident on your face....you lack confidence!!!! YOUR aura sucks.

5. You don't look like a major player so why should the game (women) be attracted to you...that whole outfit reminds me of this nerd dude in this old movie I once saw...you don't work with computers do you? If so you can still dress for success!!!
LOL, why do you advise him to look like a Playa? It's not really neccesary IMO but it's not like he HAS to in order to get laid.Yes he should like presentble and look good but look like a "major playa" to me the that sortof defeats the whole purpose of being a Playa (not needing jack sh1t to pull a squaw)

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

1. you dress like a goober. )

LoL at Sosuave.com turning into queer eye.

I'm looking at your pic as we speak ,your Irish aren't you?

LoL man Playa was sorta right though..No offense your asking for advise though right?

1. The ****ing haircut mang? Waddupwithat? You need one that suits your age and you squarish face (it's square what the ****,it's not like i'm talking 'bout ya moms.) You should just get a fade ,you got one of those National Guard,i'm a narc faces.

2.Posterior ,you what 5'6 -5'8 ?,you should stand up sthraight regardless of stature anyways.

3.Are you a gangmember ? What sign is that crip or blood? My point is that you subsituted that for a smile ,you need to smile like i said you look like the only cop. People look better when they smile **** all the confidence talk..I have spoken .

4.Facial hair. That Riker's Island C.O. kisser you got goes well with a beard . Not a mustahce (only arabs should be allowed to wear mustaches they pull it off,even Santa should get with the times)

5.Gear . I'll leave that up to you.

Last edited:

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at player supreme's comments. he looks like the computer geek in office space.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute is better than ugly? Fool. Prison boys are already waiting for you.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
LOL at player supreme's comments. he looks like the computer geek in office space.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two kinds of "cute". The one where you are a pretty boy, this is good. The other when you are little and "cute" meaning you have a baby face. Which one r u? First is good, second is not so good, haha. Although even most "sexy" guys are called "cute" these days by woman.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiight listen up cuz I think im in a pretty good position to give you advince on this one. I had the cute look as well... and did a few things to work on changing from cute to sexy. Well... i never was the adorable kinda cute little kid thing u seem to have going on. And first i'll say this, your game matters MUCH more than you looks, u know how many guys there are who look good but cant get women? LOTS, know how many ugly guys that get mad chicks? LOTS. Its about personality and confidence, thats what women base their attraction on. Sure initally looks might mean something but its not as important to woman as it is men.

About increasing your sex appeal... **** we're 2 different peole so i cant really give advice other than what others have said. Change your clothes, change your haircut, and increase your confidence.

Ok, i know theres going to be alot of flamers on this one so i'll just save you and myself some time by just doing it now. /finger

What I did though to incrase my sex appeal was grow one of those connecting goatee's, i got a diamond in my left ear... i got some color contacts (girls find this sexY) and if u think its gay then thats u... ive been called sexy alot by girls and just need to work on my game then everything about me should be on point. I got some fresh gear and put on weight. I used to be a lanky mofo at 165 even though i was tall, i worked out and lifted weights to pack on the muscle. Now im tall and muscular. Also you gotta keep your skin good. I need to do a ****ing before/after picture of myself but the most recent picture of me is here: http://members.blackplanet.com/souljahC_1 where i have the blue hat.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two kinds of "cute". The one where you are a pretty boy, this is good. The other when you are little and "cute" meaning you have a baby face. Which one r u? First is good, second is not so good, haha. Although even most "sexy" guys are called "cute" these days by woman.
Yes. Women say Justin Timberlake is "cute" and they wanna **** his brains out. On the other hand they think their sisters child is cute. They use the word cute as a synonym for good-looking.

No offense, but you're rather the second type of cute.

1. Get a spikey hair-cut and put gel in your hair....will prolly take some time to figure out how to do it right at first, but if ure used to it itll take less than 5 mins.

2. Get a new wardrobe. Get stylish clothes. Dress to impress.

3. Start working out and DO IT PROPERLY...dont just hit the gym every now and then and drink a protein shake after your workout and think damn thatll get me big. This will be a long-term change though.

DopeFiend

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, short hair makes the "cuteness" stick out more. Especially right after a haircut. Same with shaving.

Is it just me or is spikey hair just childish?

Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
LOL, why do you advise him to look like a Playa? It's not really neccesary IMO but it's not like he HAS to in order to get laid.Yes he should like presentble and look good but look like a "major playa" to me the that sortof defeats the whole purpose of being a Playa (not needing jack sh1t to pull a squaw)
1. You miss understand. I mean a major player in the game of life. Successfull...you know dress for success. Look like a winner.

I'm not saying put on gold chains and leave your shirt undone...but look like you are on a fast track to success....this will make women get all moist for you....you dig.

2. I'm not sure what looking like a playa is these days but anything is better than the photo that I've seen. I have found that looking well dressed in a club makes you stand out and you do attract a higher earning type of woman to you.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45995

read this thread and you will understand and see from the photo's what I'm talking about.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Spiked hair is not bad. I guessing you have the wrong impression. Look at Colin Farrel in SWAT or The Recruit for inspiration. His hair is short but spiked well.

*DONT use gel. Use stuff like moulding paste which doesnt clog your hair and make it look plastic. In the longer run its cheaper since you only need to use a little bit of it compared to AFCs which use a bucket load of gel every morning. You can throw bricks at their heads and it would bouce off cause it is so hard.

* Like someone said, a little bit of facial would be good. Maybe 1-2mm in length just so its visible.