Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It’s worse when women cheat

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men cheat out of necessity to combat wives and girlfriends turning them down for sex. Women cheat because they are scum. I always so it's worse when a woman cheats.

It's women always preaching LOYALTY on dating apps and whenever you ask them what they are looking for. Always stressing the idea of one man to be their 'true love' and ****; the hypocrisy makes it x10 worse.

Men are honest about wanting unlimited sex, we just repress the urge (which is commendable). When men cheat it's more often a lapse of judgement, or moment of weakness vs when women cheat. We let our instincts get the best of us.

Women's libido is low asf (12-17x lower) compared to men's. For them to cheat they are consciously thinking and deciding with their brain to hurt their partner.

download (2).jpg

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don't buy this. If a woman is not satisfied in bed she can:

a) Not start dating the man in the first place
b) Tell the man how to make her ***
c) Improve her libido

I don't know what physically unavailable means but the emotional unavailable argument is a myth. Women are physically aroused by men with masculine features including muscle mass, deep voice, square jaw, social dominance, and height. The emotional aspect is attractive to women, but not in a seductive or arousing way.

Women claim that an emotional connection matters for arousal but you can't trust what they say, you need to look to their actions and what they actually respond to.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Personally I don't buy this. If a woman is not satisfied in bed she can:

a) Not start dating the man in the first place
b) Tell the man how to make her ***
c) Improve her libido

I don't know what physically unavailable means but the emotional unavailable argument is a myth. Women are physically aroused by men with masculine features including muscle mass, deep voice, square jaw, social dominance, and height. The emotional aspect is attractive to women, but not in a seductive or arousing way.

Women claim that an emotional connection matters for arousal but you can't trust what they say, you need to look to their actions and what they actually respond to.
You fail to understand that what works for the first 6 months of a relationship does not work to continue the relationship long term. Never has and never will.

Physical unavailability means stuff like being gone for work a lot, preferring to be out with friends/out at bars, being out of town a lot, etc...

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the numbers are 3 out of 4 (75%), I would begin to question whether it's a communication issue on the part of the dissatisfied partner.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly its that very few guys have ever spent any time learning to be good at sex.
Can be a learning experience for the couple if only the wife or gf would communicate.

Cheating, and or withholding sex from your partner certainly will not solve the problem.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men cheat out of necessity to combat wives and girlfriends turning them down for sex. Women cheat because they are scum. I always so it's worse when a woman cheats.
Imagine if that was a headline on the BBC.

I’ve seen a few of your posts and you really need to reshape your views.

Men and women who cheat have terrible morals and weak characters. That’s it.
At the end of the day it’s never the partners fault if their significant other cheats on them. Ever.

If your partner is no longer available to the relationship you so desire? Have a talk. Doesn’t work? Try something else. Doesn’t work? Leave.
Because cheating is just cowardice and that burden is on the individual who cheated. No one else.

People always makes excuses for why they do bad things. But in reality it’s just because they lack accountability for their own life.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if that was a headline on the BBC.

I’ve seen a few of your posts and you really need to reshape your views.

Men and women who cheat have terrible morals and weak characters. That’s it.
At the end of the day it’s never the partners fault if their significant other cheats on them. Ever.

If your partner is no longer available to the relationship you so desire? Have a talk. Doesn’t work? Try something else. Doesn’t work? Leave.
Because cheating is just cowardice and that burden is on the individual who cheated. No one else.

People always makes excuses for why they do bad things. But in reality it’s just because they lack accountability for their own life.
It seems I have many unpopular views when it comes to relationships. I agree it's not the partner's fault who gets cheated on per se, however if for example a husband wants to keep his marriage for the sake of his kids and his wife refuses to have sex with him (fairly common), the man tends to satisfy is need outside the marriage in order to preserve the marriage.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Men cheat out of necessity to combat wives and girlfriends turning them down for sex.
Bull sht. Men cheat out of opprotunity and excitement.

Women cheat because they are scum.
Bull sht. Women cheat up, find a guy who has higher SMV.

It's women always preaching LOYALTY on dating apps and whenever you ask them what they are looking for.
They are correct to an extent. Beta's wife, while sleeping with an alpha, feels like she is cheating on alpha with her beta husband.

Men are honest about wanting unlimited sex.
Bull sht. Men lie about wanting unlimited sex. Most men are happy just to get an access to vag and are eager to lie about their true intentions of just wanting to fak and say any bullsht lie, like let's have a relationship, let's merry, let's go to a restaurant, I'm in love, etc..

Alphas are honest with women, they fak them, and dump them, they just want sex. Betas lie and give gifts and women are tired of that bullsht. Your idea of bad women comes from your bad beta experience with them.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems I have many unpopular views when it comes to relationships. I agree it's not the partner's fault who gets cheated on per se, however if for example a husband wants to keep his marriage for the sake of his kids and his wife refuses to have sex with him (fairly common), the man tends to satisfy is need outside the marriage in order to preserve the marriage.
That marriage isn’t worth preserving? What kind of lesson is that teaching his children? It would be how to be a guy with no spine, who’s afraid to go after what he truly wants. And that would be a life worth being present in. And if he’s staying with a mirage of a marriage for the kids? That will lead to resentment of ones self and in turn his children.

Yes your views are unpopular, but for good reason. They are just immature

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women cheat because they aren't satisfied with their men for whatever reason, men don't do that necessarily for that reason. We are programmed to put our seed in as many women as possible. It's nothing Personal if we bang another girl. So many of our ancestors had their Main families and then the side chicks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women cheat because they aren't satisfied with their men for whatever reason, men don't do that necessarily for that reason. We are programmed to put our seed in as many women as possible. It's nothing Personal if we bang another girl. So many of our ancestors had their Main families and then the side chicks.
They have soon many reasons for cheating. They also can cheat for greed just like a man. She can cheat because your a solid dude and it makes her feel over you.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have soon many reasons for cheating. They also can cheat for greed just like a man. She can cheat because your a solid dude and it makes her feel over you.
Idk but she will rarely cheat only for sex. We do that. For whatever reason she cheats, there will be always some kind of emotional connection to the other guy because they usually don't sleep with men they don't trust at some level.
It's not the same and after she cheated, the marriage will never be like before. She is wired to be with a man for a period of time not multiple. So if she cheated there must be deeper issues/reasons in the relationship for that. For a man there could be everything 100% fine and he could fvck another girl, that won't really change the relationship.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. What they respond to short term and long term are different, well the same but you'll see the difference.

Short term: Social Dominance; Physical Certainty

Long/medium term: Social Dominance; Conversation; women can literally be talked into almost anything given time and good conversation skill.

--
Dudes that want to get a girl to cheat will chat her up for days/weeks/months if she doesn't just go immediately with him. A Lot of cheating from women is from being chatted up by a guy that is decent at Conversation skills. It is called an emotional affair. Her emotions get going in a physical way from the conversation and things progress. There is a baseline of physical the dude has to have but it is a pretty low bar. This will work almost all of the time, and the reason is that the men in the relationship, for the most part, don't have a clue. This also works with single women and it's why it seems like any guy can get almost any girl, it is because they can with the conversation, and over time. It's just a bad choice to do that because then the attraction is only based on conversation and what happens if your away or busy. Much better if the attraction is based on other attributes that persist even when she can't hear you.

Most men don't cheat. But it's not exactly for the reasons you might think. Most men will cheat if given the discreet opportunity. Most men can't cheat because they have no options, no one will cheat with them. Meaning that the 80+ percent of woman that cheat is cheating with the same 10% of men. Better to be the hunter than the prey.

Women's emotions control everything about them, but you are correct that what they say doesn't add up many times. It doesn't matter what they say, they always ganna be saying something.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
That marriage isn’t worth preserving? What kind of lesson is that teaching his children? It would be how to be a guy with no spine, who’s afraid to go after what he truly wants. And that would be a life worth being present in. And if he’s staying with a mirage of a marriage for the kids? That will lead to resentment of ones self and in turn his children.

Yes your views are unpopular, but for good reason. They are just immature
How about the responsibility of the wife in this situation, any?

I agree with you the marriage isn't worth keeping and the man in this scenario should take a parent away from his kids. Divorce and lose his house, pay alimony and child support, and rarely get to see his kids. My views are the reality and it's unpopular because people do not like to face the truth.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How about the responsibility of the wife in this situation, any?

I agree with you the marriage isn't worth keeping and the man in this scenario should take a parent away from his kids. Divorce and lose his house, pay alimony and child support, and rarely get to see his kids. My views are the reality and it's unpopular because people do not like to face the truth.
Yeah maybe. Or you could divorce and not be immature and childish like 80% of people who have lawyers convince both parties that they need to hate each other, subvert each other and use kids as pawns in their stupid ego games.

You could decide to have a good relationship with someone, just not a romantic one. People make a conscious choice to be petty, childish and immature in divorces and it says a lot about them as who they truly are.

None of what you state is even remotely true in most divorce situations. You conveniently take worst case scenario and broadly extrapolate it to be the norm when it is far far from it. And honestly in most situations where the guy doesn't see his kids it's by his choice.

Last edited:

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah maybe. Or you could divorce and not be immature and childish like 80% of people who have lawyers convince both parties that they need to hate each other, subvert each other and use kids as pawns in their stupid games.

You could decide to have a good relationship with someone, just not a romantic one. People make a conscious choice to be petty, childish and immature in divorces and it says a lot about them as who they truly are.

None of what you state is even remotely true in most divorce situations. You conveniently take worst case scenario and broadly extrapolate it to be the norm when it is far far from it.
Most of the time it's the woman who uses the kids as a pawn. The man has almost no power. It's not the lawyers who make both parties hate each other it's the woman. Most times men are just reacting accordingly.

I rarely saw or heared from divorces where men and women have no issues with each other and most times the women has clearly more Power over the child. She knows that she holds the power and abuses it.