Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Trump bluffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the high-jackers were Saudi, as was Bin Laden. His family is the main construction company that builds everything across the Middle East lol. Ignorant comment.
True. But weren't they hosted and trained by the Taliban in Afghanistan...it was a rogue government that sheltered Al Qaeda. When the Taliban refused to hand over operatives or cooperate, it was bombs away. What ethnicity the hijackers or planners were was irrelevant; they could have been Eskimos. I'm not "ignorant" about where they were from.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sum up this video, it’s almost 2 hours lol

From my understanding, non of the Jews today are actual descendants of the original Israelites. The original Israelites had skin that was black like midnight lol. That’s part of the reason why the Egyptians were racist towards them lol.

What’s funny is that Jews today are more racist towards black people than pretty much any other demographic. They’re the ones who made all the laws screwing over blacks, they’re the lawyers who screw over the black people in courts, they’re the ones who steal from the black community through ‘legal’ means lol. So it’s quite ironic to say the least
Christians and Jews argue modern day Jews are the descendents of the Hebrews (God's Chosen People)

Muslims view the Palestinians as the true descendents of the Hebrews who converted to Islam after receiving the true Word of God through the Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him).

Which is why there's so much beef as to who is the rightful claimant of Jerusalem.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But weren't they hosted and trained by the Taliban in Afghanistan...it was a rogue government that sheltered Al Qaeda. When the Taliban refused to hand over operatives or cooperate, it was bombs away. What ethnicity the hijackers or planners were was irrelevant; they could have been Eskimos. I'm not "ignorant" about where they were from.
Yeah but who gave the Taliban power? US Green Berets (Special Forces) worked with CIA contractors to train and arm members of Al Qaeda. It’s just a game.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christians and Jews argue modern day Jews are the descendents of the Hebrews (God's Chosen People)

Muslims view the Palestinians as the true descendents of the Hebrews who converted to Islam after receiving the true Word of God through the Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him).

Which is why there's so much beef as to who is the rightful claimant of Jerusalem.
I never heard that Palestinians are the ‘rightful descendants’. I know in the Jewish holy books that they aren’t supposed to come back to the ‘Holy Land’ until their Messiah comes first (which is actually why all the super religious Jews don’t believe that Israel should exist yet and are anti-Zionist).

I always saw the Palestinians as the Philistines of old. We know that the Philistines were in the Holy Land before the Jews were, and we also know that the Arabic term for “Palestine” has nearly identical phonetics with how you pronounce “Philistine”. But if that’s not enough, we also know that the Greeks of that time period starting calling the region of the ‘Holy Land’ as “Palestine” once the Philistines had 5 city-states. The interesting thing about this is that Mycenaean Greek predates even the Hebrew language, which means that Jews have no real claimant over Palestine, as the Greeks were also a third-party observer in what was going on there lol.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like Trump is sticking true to his words with staying out of the Middle East. He doesn’t want **** to escalate to an all-out war because it would be pointless for both sides. Iran launching missiles against those airbases was just a way for them to not look weak in front of their people, but everyone, including them, knows that the US would decimate them in an actual war.

We also knew ahead of time what they were gonna do before they did it lol so we were smart enough to move everything out of the way. They did resurrect their nuclear program though.

So to get back at them for this, along with the whole nuclear thing, Trump said he’s gonna put some economic sanctions against Iran. Sounds like a smart move to me. It jabs back at them without escalating direct violence.

Billtx49

Reaction score
So to get back at them for this, along with the whole nuclear thing, Trump said he’s gonna put some economic sanctions against Iran. Sounds like a smart move to me. It jabs back at them without escalating direct violence.
Yes. A money man truly understands it’s power. Think I read that their inflation rate was now over 40%, highest in 20 years. Additional sanctions on top of the existing program will bring them to the table soon.
The citizens in Mullahland are already not happy campers…

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Uncle Sam told SF to give the Kremlin "the Vietnam experience," and that's what they did. Ya kinda gotta train the natives, if ya wanna get anything done. A dozen "military advisors" can only do so much. I guess they could always just shoot their trainees in the back of the head, once they're done, but they kinda get attached(one of the ways we end up with so damned many refugees). Definitely not a perfect system.
Yeah and now we’re trying to kill all of those guys instead lol. We’re replacing the Taliban with the same faggot ****s who are trying to bring back and partake in Bacha Bazi, and our soldiers (along with our allies’ soldiers) are told NOT to stop it. It’s no wonder why everyone who went it Afghanistan comes back ****ed up in the head. People have come back still being sane from Iraq, but I’ve never heard of that with Afghanistan. Called the ‘Graveyard of Empires’ for a reason. Even Alexander the Great said that these were the toughest people to quell.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of calling me a liar, try pointing out what you consider to be factually incorrect and we can go from there.
Try reading for content.

Middle Easterners and North Africans are not White, although some institutions may try to define them that way, not unlike White-Hispanic.
The definition of "white" depends on what race theory one subscribes to. Example being "white" has always been a fluid classification, especially in the context of 19th and 20th century immigration.

The US was founded as white ethnostate and had a White population of 90% until the immigration reform act of 1965, led by a dual citizen Israeli, was pushed into law with the intention to demographically swamp the White heritage culutre built over the prior centuries.
That's factually incorrect. The US was no less than 18% black until the influx of late 18th century immigrants to which it then made a goal exclude "non-white" immigrants to bolster the white population.

Of course I believe every race and culture has the right to self-determination and to survive and thrive, don't you?
Yes, of course. Unfortunately for you the United States will never be a "white country."

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin has proven his ignorance and stupidity on this thread beyond the shadow of a doubt. I mean he actually said the definition of white depends on " what race theory one subscribes to". By the way numbnuts last time I checked Latino or Hispanic is considered a minority, so again using your logic or rather lack there off you are obviously a racist. @ShePays I know that reading what he says can make you think that he is a women but I have actually met a lot of very feminized soy boys like him especially in his age range so yes he is male but not a man. As far as the original topic goes Trump is not bluffing. In the war that is coming Iran will be our alley, better to have a strong alley than one that is destroyed and basically worthless. In this war along with our usual alleys we will also have the Russians , Indians , and Japanese as our alleys. The Arabs and Israel will also be at war. @Xenom0rph China knows that their is a war coming because they are the once that will start it. All the countries that are anywhere close to china also know this which is why they have been increasing their defense spending by billions of dollars ( Australia, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand ). With China's economy not doing well they continue to buy fuel, iron ore , and coking coal, these are things you need to build war ships and to power them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin has proven his ignorance and stupidity on this thread beyond the shadow of a doubt. I mean he actually said the definition of white depends on " what race theory one subscribes to". By the way numbnuts last time I checked Latino or Hispanic is considered a minority, so again using your logic or rather lack there off you are obviously a racist.
.... so you didn’t answer the question. Which box did you check?

Status
Not open for further replies.