Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this the anything else forum...???

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which would include "anything else" NOT part of the other miscellaneous forums? Because I'm seeing some threads that are locked or "closed" that fall within the anything else policy. Where else are these people suppose to post about random topics they wish to discuss? This isn't anything else, its whatever else we deem suitable for posting. If thats the case you should state that somewhere. If we can talk about the weather, than we should be able to talk about anything else that doesn't fall within the realm of the other forums. Not that I really post here but still.

Yup, thanks.

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats ****ing assanine. That kid just wanted to discuss his college life with the rest of us and get some feedback, and some dip**** moderator closes the thread? Give me a ****ing break. Who made that rule? I think race, politics, religion or whatever the **** else fall within the realm of "anything else" around here and people should be able to post as such. Because such topics aren't allowed in other forums, those threads wouldn't be cluttering up anything. If people don't want to read them, then they don't have to go to the random bull**** forum (this one) to read them.

Bottom line

That shows a severe lack of maturity right there. Are we men or little juveniles just growing pubes for the first time? C'mon guys.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get your panties in a twist.

You havnt been here long, and if you don't like it here, just move on. Threads like those get closed because they turn into a raging flame feast after a page where you have member calling eachother racists, libs, or whatever.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I understand the need to handle flames but can you not allow serious debate? He had a damn good question that would have produced damn good answers and maybe some insight that everyone could have learned from...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you that he had some good questions, but the thing is that you will have dip****s like Player_supreme wannabies starting a racial flamewar in a heartbeat. And that spreads to other forums.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The DomMega
Thats ****ing assanine. That kid just wanted to discuss his college life with the rest of us and get some feedback, and some dip**** moderator closes the thread? Give me a ****ing break.
Okay.
Who made that rule?
The administrator and owner of SoSuave, the man known as "Allen".
I think race, politics, religion or whatever the **** else fall within the realm of "anything else" around here and people should be able to post as such.
Duly noted. When you own SoSuave, you can allow people to discuss these things. In the meantime, you'll just have to go by the rules that are currently in place.
Because such topics aren't allowed in other forums, those threads wouldn't be cluttering up anything.
Actually, they aren't allowed in any of the forums here.
If people don't want to read them, then they don't have to go to the random bull**** forum (this one) to read them.
If people want to discuss racial issues, they can go to a forum devoted to doing just that. Same with politics, or religion.
That shows a severe lack of maturity right there. Are we men or little juveniles just growing pubes for the first time? C'mon guys.
I realize that you're relatively new to the forum, but perhaps you should research that query a little further before asking it. Based on first-hand experience with threads of the nature in question, you might find that your question is rather rhetorical.

Again, here's a excerpt taken from an earlier thread explaining in part why these sorts of topics aren't allowable at the current time.
Originally posted by diablo
No, what's 'sh1t' is when those threads get out of hand, which virtually all of them do. For some reason, people don't seem to have the ability to take an innocent topic that asks a legitimate question which just happens to involve race and not pervert it into a bitterly racist diatribe. Perhaps if people could learn to control themselves, then problems such as these wouldn't have to be nipped in the bud. As is, by your own statement you said "one thread didn't have flaming in it". One out of how many? There's a precedent with racial threads, and that's that they soon get out of hand. If you want to discuss racial or racist issues, please do a google search and find a different board on which to do so.
By the way, moved to Suggestions & Feedback.

kayman79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I definatly didn't mean to start any trouble, I've been a member on this site for years and I respect the opinions and insight of people on this site. That's why I posted here instead of some other site where I don't know anyone. I didn't think it would be a problem because the forum said "Anything Else:sports, the weather, what's happening in the news... or anything else. Talk about it here."

I did kind of feel like it was a slap in the face that my thread was closed without being able to get more feedback or at least being able to explain why I posted on this site but I understand that it's your site so you can do whatever you want. Its kind of like that kid on the basketball court who owns the ball thats being used in a pickup game and takes his ball away because he doesnt agree with a call. But then again if that's the only way to avoid flame wars then I guess you have to do what you have to do.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
Dont get your panties in a twist.

You havnt been here long, and if you don't like it here, just move on. Threads like those get closed because they turn into a raging flame fest after a page where you have member calling eachother racists, libs, or whatever.
Also duly noted. If this is a place where people can't convey certain points and perspectives without others taking it completely overboard, then perhaps this really isn't somewhere I need to be. We as men should be able to discuss a multitude of things without others taking things out of context to flame the author or anyone elses comments. I certainly am new here but not new to message boards in the least. I guess when a certain site gets too many users, bouts of stupidity can sneak in and screw up something that could've otherwise been enlightening.

No skin off either of our backs. Its all good.

Good evenin' then.