Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this how easy it was in the 80's?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about human nature is...even though it's hardwired, it isn't immune to social engineering.
Unfortunately. But that’s only because humans social interactions are engrained within us on a natural level. The only way to corrupt nature is by using something of nature itself.
to be a Marxist, you either have to hate the human race, or else you're just extremely stupid. I've never met a Marxist who wasn't one or the other.
Marxists are retards. And as for the reason why they are misanthropic—it’s because Marxism in general is rooted in atheism. Atheists are much more cyclical and nihilistic than non-atheists. Likely because they don’t believe that there’s justice after we all die.

Anyway, **** those people.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has been a great exercise for me, as I've compared dating in my early 20s (2003-2006) to more modern times (2015-present). There's been a clear degradation. 2003-2006 was not a great time for dating, so I would imagine somone who dated in 1985-1989 could see that 2003-2006 was worse than 1985-1989.

Since I am considering 2003-2006 good compared to 2015-2020, I wonder what will be said in 2030. In 2030, will people look at the dating environment of the 2010s with fondness? It's difficult to imagine that.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2004-2008= Early 20s for me I was still getting flaked on, still getting ghosted, still got laid here but mostly by women I didn't care for. I think the major difference is in my 20s I was willing to deal with more b.s. from women. The nightlife certainly was better even in 2008 when the economy was down you still could go to meat markets

2020=No nightlife, instagram is king. Yes dating apps like Hing make it easier however most women now have become way more hypergamous which has created the "hookup" culture. So while it's easier to get laid even during covid (online dating) it's harder to meet relationship material women compared to my earlier 20s

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They complained about hoez before Christ. Look at this verse Sarachi ( ecclesiastes ) 26:11-12.

----------------------------------------------
10Keep a strict watch over an unruly wife,
lest, finding an opportunity, she use it;c

11Watch out for her impudent eye,

and do not be surprised if she betrays you:

12As a thirsty traveler opens his mouth

and drinks from any water nearby,

So she sits down before every tent peg

and opens her quiver for every arrow.

13A gracious wife delights her husband;

her thoughtfulness puts flesh on his bones.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sit's before every tent and allows each arrow into her quiver like a thirsty traveler, she let EVERONE hit it.

This. Man always knew.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2004-2008= Early 20s for me I was still getting flaked on, still getting ghosted, still got laid here but mostly by women I didn't care for. I think the major difference is in my 20s I was willing to deal with more b.s. from women. The nightlife certainly was better even in 2008 when the economy was down you still could go to meat markets

2020=No nightlife, instagram is king. Yes dating apps like Hing make it easier however most women now have become way more hypergamous which has created the "hookup" culture. So while it's easier to get laid even during covid (online dating) it's harder to meet relationship material women compared to my earlier 20s
Bars and clubs were actually open in 2008-09 as compared to 2020, with COVID mandated closures. However, a case has been made that 2018-19 in the bars was worse than 2008-09. The case that it is easier to get laid isn't a valid case because general rates of male sexless were higher in 2018 than 2008.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bars and clubs were actually open in 2008-09 as compared to 2020, with COVID mandated closures. However, a case has been made that 2018-19 in the bars was worse than 2008-09. The case that it is easier to get laid isn't a valid case because general rates of male sexless were higher in 2018 than 2008.
Fair point, but I was talking about myself

If you're part of the 30% that can't get laid you have to bluntly assess as to why and work on that shyt