Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there any reason for optimism in dating?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can REALLY notice it. It's also in your pheremones. So even if you are good looking guy, she might find that for what ever reason you don't turn her on or she's just not attracted. It's because the sexual male side of yourself has not been fed.
For sure... If an early twenties male can sense it, I know damn well a female could sense it all the better. I think she wouldn't find the celibate attractive because he's not projecting that masculine energy strong enough for her to absorb into her feminine side of the polarity.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you're a little limp noodle tryna tell people how to get laid :rofl:

you're afraid of needles telling people to get a fake vaxx

boi your head is so far up your azz even your own wife wouldn't f-ck with you lmao.
No I'm telling you to get one because nobody cares if you can't enter any social venues because you don't have a passport. Why do you make a thread crying about it. Just get vaxxed, get your passport and stop complaining.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're afraid of needles telling people to get a fake vaxx
no, just the potential type of side-effects that could happen. There are some serious horror stories out there about these vaccines.
However, its all worth it if it helps with your chances getting laid by being able to go to social venues. The best thing is to get ativan, or some anti-anxiety medication so that you don't freak-out if some bad side-effects do happen.

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
no, just the potential type of side-effects that could happen. There are some serious horror stories out there about these vaccines.
However, its all worth it if it helps with your chances getting laid by being able to go to social venues. The best thing is to get ativan, or some anti-anxiety medication so that you don't freak-out if some bad side-effects do happen.
LMAO, says the guy with limpdick who thinks he can attract skanks with a VR headset. :rofl:

Delusional much?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem with moving to a city is that your status is going to take a serious hit... Very few people get to play the status game in a city
In an area of 100,000 or less, there's not much of a selection of singles, especially if you've turned 25.

If you move to a larger area, you're not going to have much of a social circle for at least a few years, if ever. Transplants in larger cities usually don't get into the premier social circles.

The reason to move to the larger city is for the larger pool. Even without status, a metro area of a few million beats a town of 55,000.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason to move to the larger city is for the larger pool. Even without status, a metro area of a few million beats a town of 55,000.
I wonder if one decided on being a lover of married women, this wouldn't matter as much.

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
You are reading all my posts? You really need to get laid.
Says the delusional eunuch. Your mom takes care of me just fine. :lol:

In an area of 100,000 or less, there's not much of a selection of singles, especially if you've turned 25.

If you move to a larger area, you're not going to have much of a social circle for at least a few years, if ever. Transplants in larger cities usually don't get into the premier social circles.

Some smaller towns are absolute gems for meeting hot single women, college towns in particular.

Also, many major metro areas are mediocre to abysmal for dating and for quality of life in general. SF and the bay area are notorious in this regard, but there are certainly many others.

There are going to be guys in just about every city large or small complain about how uniquely awful dating supposedly is in their city.

I'm not saying there aren't any differences at all from one city to the next or that it's not "easier" relatively speaking for some men than others, but betting on a particular city fixing your dating life instead of upping your own value and attractiveness is pretty foolhardy.

Most people who live in small towns are within an hour's drive or less of some major city anyway. Also, large cities are composed of smaller boroughs and neighbohoods with very distinct cultures.

Basically, blaming your city for your dating problems is a copout.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some smaller towns are absolute gems for meeting hot single women, college towns in particular.

Also, many major metro areas are mediocre to abysmal for dating and for quality of life in general. SF and the bay area are notorious in this regard, but there are certainly many others.

There are going to be guys in just about every city large or small complain about how uniquely awful dating supposedly is in their city.

I'm not saying there aren't any differences at all from one city to the next or that it's not "easier" relatively speaking for some men than others, but betting on a particular city fixing your dating life instead of upping your own value and attractiveness is pretty foolhardy.

Most people who live in small towns are within an hour's drive or less of some major city anyway. Also, large cities are composed of smaller boroughs and neighbohoods with very distinct cultures.

Basically, blaming your city for your dating problems is a copout.
The typical area with less than 100,000 population isn't good for singles over 25. College towns are good if you're attneding that college or have connections to the college.

I agree that San Francisco stinks.

Moving doesn't solve most dating problems, especially when you're moving from one larger metro to another.

Being within one hour's drive of a major city isn't much of a help. Women in that major city aren't going to want to deal with that distance.

I prefer mid-sized metros over the biggest ones. Big enough not to suffer from too few choices like the under 100,000 yet small enough not to have the worst aspects of big metro area dating.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said you lose all masculinity. Just some part of it fades. While being in the sexless state you don't walk around feeling inferior or anything. It's subtle. Not noticeable until you brake the sexless state. The funny thing is... It's not noticeable by you, but is noticeable by others around you. I started a new job, I was in my late twenties. There was a coworker who was in his early twenties. He said to me "It seems like you haven't had sex in a long time". I was blown away that he could tell. I believe what ever he sensed is part of that fading masculinity I mentioned.

Maybe after you get to a certain point of success with women. But most incels obviously are not that successful.

I would think that not being able to hunt when you are trying to be a hunter is more demoralizing than being able to kill a deer, even though it's not a 10 point alpha buck. But one that a more seasoned hunter would ignore. There is a sense of accomplishment that comes with the novice hunter in getting that less than desirable buck.

I think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this topic.
If other guys are noticing that you aren't getting laid then what are you saying/doing to communicate that to them?

If guys notice it, girls will definitely notice it. You need to develop an abundance mindset, and you fake it until you make it. Scarcity is such a vibe killer. This is not a criticism of you. We all have to master abundance mindset. It takes a lot of work.

I don't disagree with what you've said at all. I can see where you're coming from. I've been there myself, where I needed sex and success with women to feel like a hunter/killer/real man etc. I actually still go through it from time to time, but I now recognise what's going on. It's an addiction.

What I'm trying to tell you is this mindset actually kills your masculinity. Women are a snack, nothing more. If you're addicted to women then you're in for a world of pain. When women know that you need them then say Goodbye to your balls.

The purpose of what I'm telling you here is that, ironically, my mindset leads to more sex. It leads to so much sex that sex becomes boring at times. Have you ever been in a situation where you're banging a hot chick and you're thinking "meh" and then you ghost her the next day? That's true abundance and women can't cope with it. It's a man's only source of true power over a woman (and women love it so it's a win-win).

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I'm no longer celibate.
Yes, but back to the original point. Are they the women you want?

Every guy can get laid. But very few guys are regularly banging the women they want to be banging.

I agree that when a guy starts out then he should drop his standards a bit so he can get experience. But I'd say after 10-15 lays then it's time to progress to the next level. Otherwise you just become a dog humping lamp posts all day, and you lose respect for yourself.

lost_blackbird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If guys notice it, girls will definitely notice it. You need to develop an abundance mindset, and you fake it until you make it.
How does one fake abundance? Is that like when a child has imaginary friends?

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does one fake abundance? Is that like when a child has imaginary friends?
You study the behaviors and psychology of abundance and you mirror those behaviors. You have to turn yourself into a science experiment. It's basically just perception management and calibration, and anyone who works high up in the corporate world will understand what I mean.

You have to have a cold heart tho - If you're worried about being authentic and "true to yourself" then this is the wrong Game for you.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but back to the original point. Are they the women you want?

Every guy can get laid. But very few guys are regularly banging the women they want to be banging.

I agree that when a guy starts out then he should drop his standards a bit so he can get experience. But I'd say after 10-15 lays then it's time to progress to the next level. Otherwise you just become a dog humping lamp posts all day, and you lose respect for yourself.
I don't agree with your definition of incel. So it's irrelevant if my fattie fwb isn't meeting my standards. It will still prevent a part of my masculinity from fading. Maybe @mrgoodstuff idea of something in the phermones is right. I don't know. All I know is, I felt the difference, and another male could sense it from me. I'm still below your leveling up threshold notch count. So I guess I'll continue to be happy being a dog humping posts. As of right now, there is no loss of self respect. Only a retention of a subtle part of my masculinity.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with your definition of incel. So it's irrelevant if my fattie fwb isn't meeting my standards. It will still prevent a part of my masculinity from fading. Maybe @mrgoodstuff idea of something in the phermones is right. I don't know. All I know is, I felt the difference, and another male could sense it from me. I'm still below your leveling up threshold notch count. So I guess I'll continue to be happy being a dog humping posts. As of right now, there is no loss of self respect. Only a retention of a subtle part of my masculinity.
The issue with banging fatties is your start to view yourself as a guy who can only bang fatties. It's learned helplessness.

What is a healthier for you is to assess your own value and say "Okay, these are my standards. Any woman who doesn't meet my standards doesn't get any of my time."

Your standards should be, at the very least, that she has to be thin. Obesity in women is a tragedy and should not be rewarded.

Zimbabwe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP makes some good point actually. For the average guy, there is no reason to be optimistic about the future. Retarded optimism is what got us into this mess. It's high time someone said that this ain't good enough.
You're right but what exactly can the average man do, because complaining isn't going to solve anything especially when Simps and Sjws are in such large numbers.

Throughout most of human history the vast majority of men didn't procreate. This suggests to me that throughout human history most men didn't get laid. Especially in tribal times when the alpha dominated the group and monopolized the women.
Most men died while hunting or fighting each other in battles (just look at how many millions of men died in world wars), they are not the same as incels today.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men died while hunting or fighting each other in battles (just look at how many millions of men died in world wars), they are not the same as incels today.
You're right. Incels are already spiritually dead because their existence depends on being able to have access to a woman's vagina. It's by having that exact mindset that ensures incel's access will always be very limited. Women want to be with men who don't need them. This is a fundamental truth about the sexes. She wants to feel like she's earned it. She wants to feel like she's won her man over - it's important that a woman experiences this process if you really want to keep her around. If you just want to bang her, then it's important to give her this journey too.

What can most incels do today to change the sexual market place? Stop simping and patrol their fellow male simps too. It has to be a collective male effort. Stop banging fatties. Fat women need to be punished for being fat. It's a woman's job to look as good as she possibly can and take care of herself, but simps prevent that from happening.

In Japan, for example, fat women are bullied and ridiculed. The result? There aren't many fatties in Japan. Although that's probably changing now with Japan becoming increasingly *progressive.

Women work together to achieve collective goals for their sex. Men should do the same (but in a way that is good for both men and women). Everything that incels suffer under now is because of other incels simping and enabling female hypergamy. The social contract up until recently is - 1 woman for 1 man. This stabilizes society and everyone has skin in the game.

It's a pipe dream though, so I'll just continue roaming the wastelands like Mad Max, banging women and try to make the most of the decline.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. Incels are already spiritually dead because their existence depends on being able to have access to a woman's vagina. It's by having that exact mindset that ensures incel's access will always be very limited. Women want to be with men who don't need them. This is a fundamental truth about the sexes. She wants to feel like she's earned it. She wants to feel like she's won her man over - it's important that a woman experiences this process if you really want to keep her around. If you just want to bang her, then it's important to give her this journey too.

What can most incels do today to change the sexual market place? Stop simping and patrol their fellow male simps too. It has to be a collective male effort. Stop banging fatties. Fat women need to be punished for being fat. It's a woman's job to look as good as she possibly can and take care of herself, but simps prevent that from happening.

In Japan, for example, fat women are bullied and ridiculed. The result? There aren't many fatties in Japan. Although that's probably changing now with Japan becoming increasingly *progressive.

Women work together to achieve collective goals for their sex. Men should do the same (but in a way that is good for both men and women). Everything that incels suffer under now is because of other incels simping and enabling female hypergamy. The social contract up until recently is - 1 woman for 1 man. This stabilizes society and everyone has skin in the game.

It's a pipe dream though, so I'll just continue roaming the wastelands like Mad Max, banging women and try to make the most of the decline.
So @DonJuanjr is a worst incel than I am because at least I am not rewarding fatties by having gay anal sex with them. Him and @mrgoodstuff all advocate dumpster diving because that is their mindset. The problem is they also hit a ceiling too. Its not just a slump buster anymore its more like this is all they can get. A fwb with a fattie is a ceiling not a slumpbuster.

You would think their new status would help them get women they actually like? No their standards will warp down because they STILL cant succeed at cold approach.