Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there any De-Alpha book?

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so done. 10 years of reading PUA material, “how to be alpha”, “how to attract girls”, “how to self improve”, have taken toll on me now. This is not for everyone. Most of us started when we wanted one single permanent partner. When we failed we started this PUA journey. Most other starts when they are cheated on. I started because I was cheated on by my first partner. Ever since I have “attracted” successfully a lot of girls. But that defensive instinct to not get cheated again made all relationships short term, selfish, based on distrust rather than on trust. And most importantly I attracted only those who were broken themselves or I broke them. I want to be humble again and not ****y. I want to have little and feel good. I want to have peace. This is broken land. My friend has a love. They paired very early and non of them were broken at that time and they have maintained their relationship for the longest I know. No one reads the other when he or she is talking to someone else. None of them doubt each other.
No offence to this place. This place really gives you skills to win and influence people. I have no doubt on if they work or not. They work.
If any senior member feel me please give some source on “bonding”, “trusting” and to not be ****ing “Alpha”.

Reactions: cns

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay no offense guy but I don't believe you were ever an Alpha reading your post. It sounds like you took the red pill and maybe the reality is hard to swallow and you want to go back into the Matrix aka the blue pill world. Then you mentioned your friend who found love. Okay do you know that he is happy 24/7 of the day? I don't want to do a pyschoanalysis but you do realize the stuff you have read all the red pill content you have you can't undo this?! LOL That's the funny thing right now. You know what you know and for some reason you got frustrated at something that has happened and you think you can push everything aside and have whatever relationship your friend is having although you're not around your friend all the time so how do you know he is completely happy. However if you thought you were an alpha male trust me all what you typed is not alpha behaviour at all. Go back surpress what you learned but you will get burned and you will be sorry. Trust me.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay no offense guy but I don't believe you were ever an Alpha reading your post. It sounds like you took the red pill and maybe the reality is hard to swallow and you want to go back into the Matrix aka the blue pill world. Then you mentioned your friend who found love. Okay do you know that he is happy 24/7 of the day? I don't want to do a pyschoanalysis but you do realize the stuff you have read all the red pill content you have you can't undo this?! LOL That's the funny thing right now. You know what you know and for some reason you got frustrated at something that has happened and you think you can push everything aside and have whatever relationship your friend is having although you're not around your friend all the time so how do you know he is completely happy. However if you thought you were an alpha male trust me all what you typed is not alpha behaviour at all. Go back surpress what you learned but you will get burned and you will be sorry. Trust me.
What is the escape? I certainly can’t unlearn. But I want to behave like bluepill so that people around me specially girls take me as normal person. I have forgotten or never knew how to act normal.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the escape? I certainly can’t unlearn. But I want to behave like bluepill so that people around me specially girls take me as normal person. I have forgotten or never knew how to act normal.
okay friend as the other two poster said after me. There is no going back. What you are trying to do is compartmentalize what you do know and then brush it off as you don’t and continue on what you think is normal or what they think is normal. it doesn’t work that and try to do that you will feel worse.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way is to get a Spotify account and fill your play lists with love songs. Spend your weekends watching romantic comedies, and practice writing love letters to single moms on online dating sites. It’s not that hard. Most guys do that I’m their sleep.
Wow. I can not do any of these. I am going to read Walden and live like a Hermit.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that defensive instinct to not get cheated again made all relationships short term, selfish, based on distrust rather than on trust.
This is fear typical of this place and it's normal. Fear of making yourself vulnerable. It's not tenable if you want anything more than fukk buddies. But look at it this way: You have a lot more knowledge than you did way back when. So even if you do get hurt, you know better how to deal with it. I think this is a huge hole in Sosuave teachings. Even if you get Oneitis again, so what? As long as you recognize it and deal with it and even enjoy it. The problem with how you were vs. how you are is you previously lacked the technology to deal effectively with the sad/bad stuff. So why go back when you can continue moving forward. Think about it...

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is fear typical of this place and it's normal. Fear of making yourself vulnerable. It's not tenable if you want anything more than fukk buddies. But look at it this way: You have a lot more knowledge than you did way back when. So even if you do get hurt, you know better how to deal with it. I think this is a huge hole in Sosuave teachings. Even if you get Oneitis again, so what? As long as you recognize it and deal with it and even enjoy it. The problem with how you were vs. how you are is you previously lacked the technology to deal effectively with the sad/bad stuff. So why go back when you can continue moving forward. Think about it...
But its very dark ahead. I am turning into inhuman being. It seems like I will harm others and justify them with what I had been through. But I wouldn’t know If I am justifying it or enjoying it. I broke this other girls heart in high school. She went total nuts and ate rat poison. She left the school finally and I was not moved.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But its very dark ahead. I am turning into inhuman being. It seems like I will harm others and justify them with what I had been through. But I wouldn’t know If I am justifying it or enjoying it. I broke this other girls heart in high school. She went total nuts and ate rat poison. She left the school finally and I was not moved.
that is not being alpha or red pill, also you can't control other people action, plus you are not alpha so it don't matter, if you was you wouldn't ask this, you belive you are, with is worse, but its not. a alpha knows what he should do, what you are descrybing is more like a psychopath

also if you want to live in bliss you need to be ignorant, as long you know things you can't ignore it anymore

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you proceed is up to you.

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't over her yet. Ask yourself why? Do you still want her back? If you still are thinking about that girl that much, isit because these other girls haven't given you anything that was better?
Best way is to get a Spotify account and fill your play lists with love songs. Spend your weekends watching romantic comedies, and practice writing love letters to single moms on online dating sites. It’s not that hard. Most guys do that I’m their sleep.
Do love songs really do that? I listen to them all the time, I noticed that a lot of guys that are successful listen to harder stuff. I don't really like it though. :(

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't over her yet. Ask yourself why? Do you still want her back? If you still are thinking about that girl that much, isit because these other girls haven't given you anything that was better?

Do love songs really do that? I listen to them all the time, I noticed that a lot of guys that are successful listen to harder stuff. I don't really like it though. :(
H0s REALLY like being h0s

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
My other option is to stay alone. Have been living alone before for 5 years until she came. My alone means no one to talk to about how I feel.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessary. A lady can reformat you as not an Alpha. Simp up to a girl for 3 months amd let her cuck you. You can find plenty of babes on Instagram to do the work.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hoped that original comment to listen to lovesongs was meant sarcastically.
Cause I think that no redpilled guy will be able to listen to lovesongs and not wanting to vomit or having a big love.
The Redpill is even so deep in the subconsciousness that even songs I liked to listen to before and that have a very good sound I can’t listen to any more cause of the lyrics.
Want an example: Walk the line -Johnny cash
Because your mine I walk the line....

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a slave of your own mind my friend. You think compulsively about this sh!t and it eats at you, I know because I've been there. You're not anywhere near done with your redpill journey and there is no going back, but there is peace at the end.

There are no shortcuts in the journey, you have to find the answer for yourself because the answer is different for everyone. But the advice I can give you is to control what you have control over, and don't worry about what you can't control. What you can't control is the spice of life.

I suggest you study some stoic philosophy or read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.

Stop trying to do everything perfectly or think about every outcome and just enjoy life. Happiness is a choice, it's not something dictated to you by the outside world.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, what's wrong with writing love letters to single moms on OLD? I know someone on this forum doing it and he's as alpha as possible::whistle:

Pajeet my man, there is only one antidote to being alpha: Saying AlphaQ to random people on the street. Seriously, give it a try.

Also, what's wrong with romantic comedies? I actually saw a few that are actually funny. And my balls are still there after watching them.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite simple to understand that:

Here in this part you've said has the key about everything you said: "I started because I was cheated on by my first partner. Ever since I have “attracted” successfully a lot of girls."

You got into PUA and single life because of the pain of being rejected... The way you get into the PUA game was not only about the pleasure. The root emotion was that pain about being cheated... So unconsciously you kind of have tried to validate your masculinity hooking up with the high amount of woman you can. Your short term relationships and broken hearts you did may be something about: "Oh, I was cheated before... So let me be the one to cheat or to hurt someone feelings and break up, since this is definitely going to happen again. Then, doing that I don't have to worry about being rejected, cause I was the one that rejected her. I'm in some way in the control of the situation"

So being single or in LTR: the reason most of relationships doesn't work it's because we're broken inside (fears, traumas) and those traumas create some unconsciously behaviors... and those behaviors can hurt someone that trigger traumas and fears on that person, spreading it like a disease.

Women and men do all the kind of mistakes in relationships because they don't understand that and they did not solve their internal conflicts in the right way. When fear is dead, you don't have those worries anymore.

And, that may not be your case... But my life went somewhere similar than you. But maybe I had more intense and crazy experiences in my life... and it lead me where I'm today.

I was fat, then become fit and good looking at 17... The girls basically chased me in that period. Also I had a lot of relationships cause I felt in love really quick (since I was rejected until that age)... So the same time I have the hottest woman in my hand I lost a lot of stuffs dating some crazy chicks. Then I got into a 3 year relationship... I was so stupid, I left everything behind so in the end we broke up, I become the demon and she started to date some rich guys. Then I had depression, become fat and all the girls stopped chasing me, I was getting only the 5 to less (this repeated as I lost weight, then gained weight...). But in that time I met a girl... she is simple, she showed some genuine desire, she was completely different by all the patterns I was used to identify. So I'm risking it at that moment. On the worst period of my life she was there, and I think that may be something good. She helps me and I help her... It may not be forever, but the experience is worthing the prize until now (I'm 29yrs btw). I'm not up the idea of this being forever, I've learned that focusing on what I'm learning is more important then being affraid of what can happen. If something happen, just learn, recover and move on.

So after all that... What I suggest: Start learning from your experiences, enjoy it. The bad and the good ones... they will make you grow up. It's for a lifetime, you will always grow up. Some truths will hurt you so much, you will fall down sometimes, but if you're not dead, you can get up and you can evolve yourself with what you've been through. Without pain, you can grow... your mother felt a lot of pain during childbirth. Life is about that, pleasure and pain, happy and unhappy. If you decide to life on Ignorance, it's up to you... But you will be doing the same thing most of people try to do (run away from their own pain) and this will kill half of the learnings Life is giving to you.

I will never forget what @Spaz said to me here in this forum: that we should learn by our experiences. That made so much sense when I understand what it means. I was relying my pains and doubts on books and other opinions, and I wasn't get nowhere. Now I can see the light on the tunnel... and it's becoming brighter as I face my good/bad experiences and go deep into my conscious.

Also this image for you, this is the biggest truth said on Star wars:

83623204_816245528891594_5941076274549096448_n.jpg

DON'T GO BACK MAN, GO FOWARD.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Survival of the fittest out there, you either adapt and survive or you end up an incel NEET playing video games all day

cns

Reaction score
I know what you mean. From being a nice guy to bad boy, player is definitely not the solution. I have also read lots of PUA crap. IMO there is lot of misinformation and wrong perception about alpha, that PUA, red pill BS. Personally this is what I do, work on yourself, career, look after yourself. Listen to instrumental music and some love songs, meditate, be little religious. Being religious will open your eyes. Sooner or later things will work out and start feeling better. Probably having a wife and family is what you really need.