Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a golden rule for the amount of time to get sex?

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating this girl for 2 weeks....make out....but no sex....she don't even get naked

My girl roomate says that 2 weeks is fast....some girls need more time

What do you guys think is the grace period before sex should happen while dating someone?

I thought 2 weeks was pretty long...

Opinions appreciated

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm in the exact same situation. It's been two weeks, and even making-out (2nd base?) with this one girl is slow getting to. I'm her 2nd guy she ever dated before.

My thought with this situation is to keep chugging slowly and making the moves while looking for other prospects as well. I will put a certain time limit on my situation ... if by a time she doesn't open up, then I have no choice but to dump her. I can't wait forever, ya know. But since I have other prospects now, she's in the back-burner, and I'm in no hurry.

I don't think there is a certain time limit. Remember that most girls want sex just as much as guys. So if she's holding out sex, it could be legitimate, but it could be because she is using it as leverage. You have to take this girl's background into account. Is she an overly-moral type? Is she religious? How old is she? Based on that, you can judge how long to wait. I admit I'm more patient, so my maximum waiting time has been 3 months.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3rd date.

Otherwise (unless she's special) you could lay four girls who like to party in the amount of time it'll take you to f*** close this one.

If it fizzes at date three I LJBF them (but keep up the kino on subsequent meetings) saying I tend to only go for girls who are super-confident (which is the truth).

Genrally speaking I'll lay them that night or on the next date.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is how long are you willing to wait? I have one chick it took me a year to bone and we still don't do it regularly. She is very religious and her heart was in the right place. I'm not the fall in love type but if I were she would probably be a good match for me. I hated waiting but I was willing to wait because she is special to me.

I will bone most broads on the first night and Im not willing to wait more than 2 or 3 dates.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between first date and nine years is probably the correct answer! :)

Thenonpendant: Why are you asking a WOMAN (girl roommate)for advice on this? Haven't you learned from this board, that is the most useless thing you could do?

Dietzcoi