Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a block feature on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In addition to ignore, used when one doesn’t want to see another user’s post,

Is there a block feature in this forum where:
if userB has been blocked by userA,
userB would not be able to see userA’s posts?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't want anyone to be able to contradict his nonsense and scaremongering.
Nah, some folks just can’t get off their own particular hamster wheel.

A forum has specific threads for specific topics.

In my time here, there are certain members whom constantly derail discussions into their own flavor of righteousness.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should you have access over someone else’s account?
It doesn’t work that way. A block feature allows someone who has taken the (unpaid) time to contribute something to curate who has access to view. Forums that have this feature have the benefit of a higher signal-to-noise ratio.

It’s generally reserved as a last measure to keep trolls from over-running threads.

It’s not ideal yet is a good feature for checks-and-balances for respectful discourse.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking only for myself, I'm perfectly happy to have a discussion of the facts, but allowing Lefty loons to run around loose, saying whatever they like, and never either addressing nor even acknowledging opposing arguments just turns what's supposed to be a forum of likeminded M E N into a bifurcation of men against cackling hens, just to keep it from devolving into a Leftist propaganda platform.
Cool.

Just so you know, when you get into it with someone you use aggravating language and steer (whether intentional or not ) the discussion and sound just like a cackling hen.

I have no particular political affiliation yet you have labeled me as a ‘lefty’

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone's aggravation at being called out for having zero argument, and for ignoring evidence contradicting his assertions is not my concern.

If you aren't willing to address counterpoints, you're going to look weak, irrational, and feminine. I don't know why leftists don't understand that, but maybe it's because they were mostly raised by single mothers.
hey bud, this is a thread about a block feature, you’ve taken it again into your own hamster wheel of righteousness.

I don’t remember if it was you or not but there was a recent thread locked before I could address some of the valid points the other member posted about conspiracy theories and such. If it was you, then yes jfk jr was not claimed by Qanon to be alive in a ‘drop’ This was misquoted by the ‘Federalist?’

How about discussing the topic of this thread? You seem like a smart fella, what would be the benefit or lack thereof of such a feature?

Also to note, a bunch of replies on this thread but no answer whether this forum software has or could implement said feature.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, don't pretend to take the high-ground, now. I haven't forgotten that you're the one who accused me of "plagiarizing a TWEET" (of all things), and then refused to present your evidence, when challenged. ***** move. Either back up your claim or apologize, like a man. I've done it, on this forum, more than once; if I misspoke, I apologized. What I won't apologize for, though, is hurting a dishonest person's FEELINGS, with harsh words.
Time got tight and it felt like you wanted me to do your bitchwork. It would have been tight for me to post the tweet. my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.