Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is race more important than masculinity?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cognitive dissonance. We’re beyond logical fallacies. You either refused to read article one or you lied about it’s content. Which is it?
Nothing ever gets beyond logical fallacies. The Burden of Proof is on YOU, the claimant.

Starting to look like another trashbin claim.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lying to oneself is textbook cognitive dissonance. You can’t read and interpret the contents or you refuse to.
I gave you my interpretation. Claims of EVERY race being racist, and then vague claims of racism by Whites.

The Burden of Proof for your claims is on you. Lobbing that burden on to me is the Burden of Proof fallacy.

Your theory is garbage because you cannot support it with data. #Trashbin

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your “interpretation” is wrong. Hence, we didn’t read the same article.
Then link me the article you are talking about....not just a link to a google search.

THEN use the data in the article to support your claim, as would be done by anyone stating a claim.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then link me the article you are talking about....not just a link to a google search.
Nothing applied. Focusing on the 1st link from apa.org it cited that EVERY race discriminates, but then just spoke vaguely about White people doing it.

Yeah, there’s research that shows that only a small proportion of Americans today have old-fashioned kind of racism, explicit kind of racism. But the majority of white Americans, because they’ve grown up in a culture that has been historically racist in many ways, because they’re exposed to the media that associates violence, drugs and poverty with certain groups.

Most white Americans, the majority of white Americans, about two-thirds to three-quarters, have the unconscious, implicit, racial biases.
But it usually happens when you can justify a response on the basis of some factor other than race. So, there may be like two people that you are interviewing – one white and one black – and you shift your criteria for the job in a way that actually favors the white person without actually directly discriminating against it.
You know what they call people who lie?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You know what they call people who lie?

You skipped this part, which I already pointed out....

Audrey Hamilton: Would you say most people have some biases against people from different racial or ethnic groups? You know, what are the consequences of those types of implicit, what we would say, unconscious biases?

John Dovidio: Yeah,
So everyone is racist against out-groups. AND THEN he goes right into.....targeting Whites and only Whites.

Seems he is a perpetrator of the biases cited in his own study.

But back to the question.....what evidence do you have that Black women experience bias which White men do not?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You skipped this part, which I already pointed out....

So everyone is racist against out-groups. AND THEN he goes right into.....targeting Whites and only Whites.
You were proven wrong. You can’t cherry pick your way out of it.

But back to the question.....what evidence do you have that Black women experience bias which White men do not?
....and you still refuse to read. This conversation is over.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were proven wrong. You can’t cherry pick your way out of it.

....and you still refuse to read. This conversation is over.
You didn't prove $hit. Go back and read the part that EVERY GROUP is racist.

Goodbye Felicia.