Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is race more important than masculinity?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s an asinine interpolation. You’re flailing around rationalizing at this point.
Is White privilege not what gives Whites their success?

I guess not. Success has nothing to do with race, glad you have disproven that White privilege lie which gets thrown around a lot.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is White privilege not what gives Whites their success?

I guess not. Success has nothing to do with race, glad you have disproven that White privilege lie which gets thrown around a lot.
This is the worst strawman you have ever made. No, white privilege does not make white people successful. Bill Gates didn’t become a billionaire because he’s white. Hence, your asinine interpolation.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the worst strawman you have ever made. No, white privilege does not make white people successful. Bill Gates didn’t become a billionaire because he’s white. Hence, your asinine interpolation.
Ok great, so it's a level playing field and White privilege does not contribute to the success of Whites.

We agree.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but nice try.

No, it does not. Being white does not make one successful.
Great, so therefore White privilege is not the reason for White success, so we agree.

How is it not a level playing field?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, on that we agree.

White men aren’t subjected to biases that a black woman would be. She can still be successful if she overcomes said biases. Hence, Oprah.
What kinds of biases do you mean?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which do you think would apply to the example presented?
Nothing applied. Focusing on the 1st link from apa.org it cited that EVERY race discriminates, but then just spoke vaguely about White people doing it.

Is there some kind of bias you are specifically thinking?

Last edited:

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong.

Read more. I know it’s painful. Try it.
If I am wrong, tell me which part applied. It is your claim and argument after all.

Your problem here is you make a claim and then engage in the Burden of Proof fallacy. It is YOUR job to prove your claim, not others.

I know it's painful to articulate your thought process and argument, but it will eventually make you a better thinker.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am wrong, tell me which part applied. It is your claim and argument after all.

Your problem here is you make a claim and then engage in the Burden of Proof fallacy. It is YOUR job to prove your claim, not others.

I know it's painful to articulate your thought process and argument, but it will eventually make you a better thinker.
Refusal to read is not an argument.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Refusal to read is not an argument.
I did read, and YOU are the one who made an argument.

Again, the burden of proof is on you, the claimant.

You are engaging in the Burden of Proof fallacy. This is your typical defense when forced to defend your statements.

You claim that White men are not subjected to biases that a Black woman is. Now provide the backup to your claim. Or like every other unbacked claim, into the trashbin it goes.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did read.
No, you didn’t.

Again, the burden of prrof is on you, the claimant.

You are engaging in the Burden of Proof fallacy. This is your typical defense when forced to defend your statements.
“Prove to me X”
Link to X
“I see nothing. Prove to me Y”

You’re either a liar or you can’t read. Which is it?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you didn’t.

“Prove to me X”
Link to X
“I see nothing. Prove to me Y”

You’re either a liar or you can’t read. Which is it?
I read and the material was vague and did not supply any supporting evidence of your claim below.

You made the claim that White men are not subjected to biases that a Black woman is.

The Burden of Proof is ON YOU.

Stop engaging in the Burden of Proof fallacy and step up to support your argument.

What biases? How and why?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read and the material was vague and did not supply any supporting evidence of your claim below.
There’s the lie. You’re not reading for content at all, and that was just in the first link.

You made the claim that White men are not subjected to biases that a Black woman is.
Correct. Get back to your reading.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s the lie. You’re not reading for content at all, and that was just in the first link.

Correct. Get back to your reading.
You keep engaging in the Burden of Proof fallacy.

It is up to YOU to prove your claim. Otherwise it's just another piece of trash.