Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is race more important than masculinity?

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe that race is the most important factor in life, and that the man is always plotting to keep you down, state your case, here.

[dedicated to @EyeBRollin, who never ceases to find a way to inject race into every other topic, as an appropriate thread for the open airing of his race theories]

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a generous offer but I would rather pick the "wealthy and good looking privilege" instead, Im more into reality than others.
No s hit, huh. Yeah, a buddy of mine who occasionally lapses into that "white privilege" bs, but is otherwise a good guy, rejected my offer to be reincarnated as the dwarf from 'Game of Thrones', instead of Denzel Washington. Didn't hear another peep out of him about that s ****.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the situation. I'm sure a lot of men would like to forget all about race and focus on being men, but they keep getting lousy reminders.

Danny Devito seems more masculine than Will Smith though. Smith might even be gay.
Yeah, Smith wouldn't have been my pick, to "wake-up inside of," either. He might get more excitement out of that than I would. But, I certainly understood his point.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People on the left are obsessed with identity and victimhood. I believe this obsession actually stems from their own inner laziness and a refusal to accept personal responsibility for their situation in life.
Excuses are a tempting drug...until you realize everyone has them, but not everyone uses them.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck kind of question is this? Are you asking if certain races are more or less masculine or that masculinity can overcome racism? What are you getting at?
I can tell you my take on the matter, but that would be leading the witness.

But, if you insist...

It is my contention that men, of any race, have more in common with each other than with even women of their own race, that masculinity is a stronger bond than race.

However, it has been my observation that some men are so perversely obsessed with their own racial identity that they can more easily form bonds with women of any race, against the men they perceive as their "racial enemy."

Which are you?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you my take on the matter, but that would be leading the witness.

But, if you insist...

It is my contention that men, of any race, have more in common with each other than with even women of their own race, that masculinity is a stronger bond than race.

However, it has been my observation that some men are so perversely obsessed with their own racial identity that they can more easily form bonds with women of any race, against the men they perceive as their "racial enemy."

Which are you?
If that is why you made this thread, you’re thinking way too hard about things that don’t matter.

To answer your question, identity would be male, heterosexual, American, and black in that order. I imagine most would probably follow that order of “classification” if labels are the thing.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that is why you made this thread, you’re thinking way too hard about things that don’t matter.

To answer your question, identity would be male, heterosexual, American, and black in that order. I imagine most would probably follow that order of “classification” if labels are the thing.
I appreciate your response. However, forgive me for observing that your answer seems either deliberately evasive, or you just haven't given the matter much thought.

You rank your racial identity as the least important thing to you, but if that's true, if you actually do rank your racial identity below your national identity, why do you inject race into topics that have nothing to do with race?

Do you think Louis Farrakhan would tank his racial identity as the last important thing about him. I suspect he'd list it as the most important thing about him. So, why listen to and repeat absurd ideas that sound like they could've come right out of his mouth?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate your response. However, forgive me for observing that your answer seems either deliberately evasive, or you just haven't given the matter much thought.
I think the question is loony but I actually don't think you're trolling. I haven't given the matter much thought because this really isn't a question a black person (at least the ones I know) would spend time thinking about.

You rank your racial identity as the least important thing to you, but if that's true, if you actually do rank your racial identity below your national identity, why do you inject race into topics that have nothing to do with race?
For starters, the two have nothing to do with each other. How I "rank" racial or national identity is irrelevant to any of the topics discussed in this section of the forum. You and some other posters regurgitate a lot of racialized ideas, whether you believe it or not. (Example: finding ways to bring up Chicago when talking about guns).

Do you think Louis Farrakhan would tank his racial identity as the last important thing about him. I suspect he'd list it as the most important thing about him. So, why listen to and repeat absurd ideas that sound like they could've come right out of his mouth?
I'm not Louis Farrakhan. I'd speculate that Louis Farrakhan identifies as a straight man from America that is black, but why don't you take a trip with him to Nigeria or Botswana then ask him that question yourself?

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the question is loony but I actually don't think you're trolling. I haven't given the matter much thought because this really isn't a question a black person (at least the ones I know) would spend time thinking about.

For starters, the two have nothing to do with each other. How I "rank" racial or national identity is irrelevant to any of the topics discussed in this section of the forum. You and some other posters regurgitate a lot of racialized ideas, whether you believe it or not. (Example: finding ways to bring up Chicago when talking about guns).

I'm not Louis Farrakhan. I'd speculate that Louis Farrakhan identifies as a straight man from America that is black, but why don't you take a trip with him to Nigeria or Botswana then ask him that question yourself?
Not sure why I'd need to travel to Botswana to ask that question. Does he live there? Does he not have a telephone? Either way, I doubt I'd have anything productive to discuss with anyone as race-obsessed as Farrakhan, but give me his number, and I'll give him a call. Ya never know.

National vs racial identity is relevant, because you falsely attributed racism to the establishment of the second amendment of your nation's Bill of Rights.

I challenge you to demonstrate where I have racialized ANY topic. i think you're projecting. I don't think I've even mentioned Chicago, but even if I had, how is that racializing a topic? Are you referring to the fact that the majority of the shootings there are black-on-black, and often gang related? That's the nature of gang street violence. Today it's a predominantly Black problem. Years ago it was an Italian problem, Irish problem, or Jewish problem. No reason to take it personally, unless you're involved, which I presume you aren't, or unless someone is saying it's ALL Black people, which it obviously isn't.

The greater question is how did someone convince you that the second amendment is "racist" ? THAT's loony.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why I'd need to travel to Botswana to ask that question. Does he live there? Does he not have a telephone? Either way, I doubt I'd have anything productive to discuss with anyone as race-obsessed as Farrakhan, but give me his number, and I'll give him a call. Ya never know.
You just outed yourself. Obviously didn't read what I wrote.

National vs racial identity is relevant, because you falsely attributed racism to the establishment of the second amendment of your nation's Bill of Rights.
What a silly argument. Why would you think the Second Amendment's roots in slavery make Black people somehow less American?

I challenge you to demonstrate where I have racialized ANY topic. i think you're projecting.
Laughable. You dedicated an entire thread to me and accuse me of projecting. Can't make this up, folks.

I don't think I've even mentioned Chicago, but even if I had, how is that racializing a topic? Are you referring to the fact that the majority of the shootings there are black-on-black, and often gang related? That's the nature of gang street violence. Today it's a predominantly Black problem. Years ago it was an Italian problem, Irish problem, or Jewish problem. No reason to take it personally, unless you're involved, which I presume you aren't, or unless someone is saying it's ALL Black people, which it obviously isn't.
I know you're smarter than this. If I say a town, city (or area of a city), or country (i.e. Nigeria) that is 90% one race or ethnicity, it means the same thing. "ALL <90% race / ethnicity>" doesn't need to be said.

Right wingers always single out only Chicago, which is actually middle of the pack nationally among large cities for gun-related violence.

The greater question is how did someone convince you that the second amendment is "racist" ? THAT's loony.
Loony is thinking a country that enslaved, raped, and murdered black people for over 200 years and during the founding of its constitution couldn't possibly be racist.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right wingers always single out only Chicago, which is actually middle of the pack nationally among large cities for gun-related violence.
Right wingers single out DATA to analyze the gun problem.

The data shows a LOT regarding ethnicity, but since you rely on feelings, you ignore data.

Leftists will always attack Republicans for coming to the tables with facts.

When YOU push for gun control, don't cry racism at the facts regarding which races are the one's causing the problems with guns.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just outed yourself. Obviously didn't read what I wrote.
You make an accusation, and fail to even provide an example of what you're talking about. What did I write that demonstrates I didn't read what you wrote?

How old are you? You act like someone accustomed to being coddled, not someone who's been "fighting oppression" his whole life, as your obsession with systemic racism would imply.

Do your professors really let you get away with such sloppy thinking? What are you studying? Not engineering, obviously. You're wasting someone's money. Must be voting for Bernie, hoping he'll get the taxpayers to pay off your loans, once you realize a BA degree in Oppression Studies won't pay the rent?

What a silly argument. Why would you think the Second Amendment's roots in slavery make Black people somehow less American?
You have never once demonstrated your premise that the Constitutional protection of the "Right to keep and bear arms" was rooted in slavery. So, why don't you go ahead and make your case, now, instead of lazily pretending you ever did anything but repeat some stupid claim you heard Louise Farrakhan make?

Your statement is not only incoherent, but cowardly. Instead of defending statements YOU made, you hide behind your entire race, as if every member of your race had made those stupid claims, here, and not just YOU. Man up, and defend your claim with E V I D E N C E.

Laughable. You dedicated an entire thread to me and accuse me of projecting. Can't make this up, folks.
You apparently don't understand the definition of 'projection'. There's a remedy for your ignorance, though: look it up in the dictionary. It's a psychological disorders in which racists(for example) see racism EVERYWHERE; it has nothing to do with calling people out on their bulls hit, which is what this thread is about.

"Can't make this up, F O L K S" ? Really? Calling for backup? Can't make your own case? Color me unsurprised.

I know you're smarter than this. If I say a town, city (or area of a city), or country (i.e. Nigeria) that is 90% one race or ethnicity, it means the same thing. "ALL <90% race / ethnicity>" doesn't need to be said.
Have you ever been to Chicago? It's only 30% Black, not “90%.“ Chicago is Whiter than Black, by about 50%; so, why do you automatically think "Black," when you think of Chicago? And, why the f uck do you keep bringing up Nigeria?

You'd need to ask those who actually brought it up, but I'm guessing it has to do with the high incidence of gang-related shootings? Not allowed to talk about that?

Loony is thinking a country that enslaved, raped, and murdered black people for over 200 years and during the founding of its constitution couldn't possibly be racist.
If you think America is racist, why don't you live in Nigeria? Is that the reason you keep bringing it up? Planning to join Colon Kankerd!ck's repatriation movement?

Loony is making an unsupported assertion, and then running around in circles, like a squirrel chasing its own tail, instead of just backing up your claim.

So, again, what documentary evidence can you provide that the second amendment was rooted specifically in slavery?

Nothing?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make an accusation, and fail to even provide an example of what you're talking about. What did I write that demonstrates I didn't read what you wrote?

How old are you? You act like someone accustomed to being coddled, not someone who's been "fighting oppression" his whole life, as your obsession with systemic racism would imply.

Do your professors really let you get away with such sloppy thinking? What are you studying? Not engineering, obviously. You're wasting someone's money. Must be voting for Bernie, hoping he'll get the taxpayers to pay off your loans, once you realize a BA degree in Oppression Studies won't pay the rent?

You have never once demonstrated your premise that the Constitutional protection of the "Right to keep and bear arms" was rooted in slavery. So, why don't you go ahead and make your case, now, instead of lazily pretending you ever did anything but repeat some stupid claim you heard Louise Farrakhan make?

Your statement is not only incoherent, but cowardly. Instead of defending statements YOU made, you hide behind your entire race, as if every member of your race had made those stupid claims, here, and not just YOU. Man up, and defend your claim with E V I D E N C E.

You apparently don't understand the definition of 'projection'. There's a remedy for your ignorance, though: look it up in the dictionary. It's a psychological disorders in which racists(for example) see racism EVERYWHERE; it has nothing to do with calling people out on their bulls hit, which is what this thread is about.

"Can't make this up, F O L K S" ? Really? Calling for backup? Can't make your own case? Color me unsurprised.

Have you ever been to Chicago? It's only 30% Black, not “90%.“ Chicago is Whiter than Black, by about 50%; so, why do you automatically think "Black," when you think of Chicago? And, why the f uck do you keep bringing up Nigeria?

You'd need to ask those who actually brought it up, but I'm guessing it has to do with the high incidence of gang-related shootings? Not allowed to talk about that?

If you think America is racist, why don't you live in Nigeria? Is that the reason you keep bringing it up? Planning to join Colon Kankerd!ck's repatriation movement?

Loony is making an unsupported assertion, and then running around in circles, like a squirrel chasing its own tail, instead of just backing up your claim.

So, again, what documentary evidence can you provide that the second amendment was rooted specifically in slavery?

Nothing?
Unraveling like a ball of yarn.