Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my prof. interessted?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm gonna tell you PROBABLY NOT.

Right now she is your Superior, and your grade in her class rests in her hands. Don't F that up. AKA don't **** where you eat.

Now after you take her class, get your grade, and you are still interested, if you don't see her in a social setting , stop by her office.

If she doesn't give you an A , 98% chance she's not interested...
Teachers are fvcking students at higher rates than ever... don't discount it. They see it as "taboo" and exciting

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teachers are fvcking students at higher rates than ever... don't discount it. They see it as "taboo" and exciting
You don't seduce your teacher in the classroom, period. Would you seduce your boss in a meeting?...No. Same principles apply.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP to teacher: Hey you....I'm interested in discussing blah blah blah sometime. Preferably over a causal drink. What does your schedule look like?

Seems easy to me

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny, but when I was back in high school in 2000 we had this super hot brunette math teacher who was 25, HB8. The guys in class would constantly flirt with her, even flat out ask for her number which she'd politely decline and remind us we're students and that's inappropriate and brush it off.

Man, if that happened today your parents would be called and probably suspended for sexual harassment.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s probably easier to find a good looking teacher who is not teaching your class.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, how old is the OP? How often do you see her? What are you studying ?

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is invested in me. Told her once that I disliked it to visit her course, because it is early in the morning and on Monday. One night before the course, She messaged in our Chat Group, that she changed the time and date without talking about that with the other students. I don't even need to visit her course and she will let me sign my name into the attention list. (it's forbidden but still did it 3 times and after 3 times they cancel the exams for you and you fail the course). She is invested in me and obviously misusing her Authority for me. But it was also a good way to be alone with her, because after the course non of the ****blockers was able to wait around me. We would have some playful banter here and there. I didn't ask her out yet, also didn't touch her so far, which is I think a big mistake from my side. I don't know guys, I'm still facing some moral issues when I think about making the move with touching. Its kinda different when you know, she is your prof, thought I would have the balls, but Im planning to move further with that after the exams, which is this and next week. So far I play it safe, but let her know that I want her

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She is invested in me. Told her once that I disliked it to visit her course, because it is early in the morning and on Monday. One night before the course, She messaged in our Chat Group, that she changed the time and date without talking about that with the other students. I don't even need to visit her course and she will let me sign my name into the attention list. (it's forbidden but still did it 3 times and after 3 times they cancel the exams for you and you fail the course). She is invested in me and obviously misusing her Authority for me. But it was also a good way to be alone with her, because after the course non of the ****blockers was able to wait around me. We would have some playful banter here and there. I didn't ask her out yet, also didn't touch her so far, which is I think a big mistake from my side. I don't know guys, I'm still facing some moral issues when I think about making the move with touching. Its kinda different when you know, she is your prof, thought I would have the balls, but Im planning to move further with that after the exams, which is this and next week. So far I play it safe, but let her know that I want her
Moral issues? C'mon man. Give me a break.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She is very hot and in her 20s. But those signs, could also be due to the sexual topic we are discussing in the course. Anyways, We hold eye contact from distance very often for a long time, she licks her lips (very often when she looks at me) then strokes her hair and then looks down. Her feet is sometimes pointed towards me and I think she also copied my behavior like when I sit with crossed arms, she does the same (but not sure here, maybe she doesn’t want to be approached.) At some point, she was talking with a student, but looked at me and nodded. So I wanted to check the waters. She was sitting, I went to her said „Mrs.“ waited a good second, but she didn’t turn around, so I just asked her whether I can sign my name into the list. (Thought, after she didn’t turn around that she doesn’t want to be approached, maybe because of the other students or the sexual tension) It was very tricky. She was in a submissive state it was obvious. My question is, do you guys think those signs are enough to ask her out?
It's possible. When I was in high school, my 11th grade Chemistry teacher was a hot 24 year old. Me and her were in the back room and she hopped on to the desk with a skirt on and her panties were noticeable. She just smiled at me, but I didn't make a move. So, IDK, but tread carefully.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Enough talk here. Either sack up and wreck her or move on.
shes sending the signals. Figure it out

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Enough talk here. Either sack up and wreck her or move on.
shes sending the signals. Figure it out
Yes. Yesterday she saw me sitting and then took of her mask and bite her lips again. It's such an ego boost tbh. After exams Ill go for it, my career is still much more important for me