Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my prof. interessted?

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is very hot and in her 20s. But those signs, could also be due to the sexual topic we are discussing in the course. Anyways, We hold eye contact from distance very often for a long time, she licks her lips (very often when she looks at me) then strokes her hair and then looks down. Her feet is sometimes pointed towards me and I think she also copied my behavior like when I sit with crossed arms, she does the same (but not sure here, maybe she doesn’t want to be approached.) At some point, she was talking with a student, but looked at me and nodded. So I wanted to check the waters. She was sitting, I went to her said „Mrs.“ waited a good second, but she didn’t turn around, so I just asked her whether I can sign my name into the list. (Thought, after she didn’t turn around that she doesn’t want to be approached, maybe because of the other students or the sexual tension) It was very tricky. She was in a submissive state it was obvious. My question is, do you guys think those signs are enough to ask her out?

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
Thats unfortunate fam. sounds like she is into you but you sound way too square to know what to do with this situation. You want to give her the hint? act like u really invested in the class--reach out to her during office hours, make a regular thing of it- then ull be boning her in her office like I did when I was in college with one of my professors. -- sad part is she always wanted to bicker/argue with em during class-- it would be like we go on a back and forth about any subject -- then later she's usin me as a shining example and sayin good sh.t about me. made it super obvious that we had something going-- literally had homies n classmates ask me if i was boning her -- never told anyone anything

to be fair i know she would be mad cuz i would show up late and talk during the class and all

also, do what i did, i would bring her some fancy tea's for her office cuz she'd always be running out and liked making tea, brought her cupcakes n sht like that. ofc u dont do that **** in the class or during the class.. always office hours-- when you get 1 on 1 time with the prof

firstbornunicorn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm good-looking and look masculine as well, based on the compliments I've got. But honestly, I still wonder why she didn't turn around and I don't believe that looks are that important here.
She might not want to just give herself away. You could be a natural, so don't read much internet advice. Do you feel like asking her out?

Looks are very important. A friend banged a student of hers just because he was jacked.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats unfortunate fam. sounds like she is into you but you sound way too square to know what to do with this situation. You want to give her the hint? act like u really invested in the class--reach out to her during office hours, make a regular thing of it- then ull be boning her in her office like I did when I was in college with one of my professors. -- sad part is she always wanted to bicker/argue with em during class-- it would be like we go on a back and forth about any subject -- then later she's usin me as a shining example and sayin good sh.t about me. made it super obvious that we had something going-- literally had homies n classmates ask me if i was boning her -- never told anyone anything

to be fair i know she would be mad cuz i would show up late and talk during the class and all

also, do what i did, i would bring her some fancy tea's for her office cuz she'd always be running out and liked making tea, brought her cupcakes n sht like that. ofc u dont do that **** in the class or during the class.. always office hours-- when you get 1 on 1 time with the prof
Basically the slow approach? Why that, wouldn't it be better to straight ask her out?

firstbornunicorn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically the slow approach? Why that, wouldn't it be better to straight ask her out?
Ask her out. Don't read too much internet advice. Some people are better off "being themselves" instead of taking advice from virgins on the internet.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
aint nothin slow bout it playa. when do you get one on one time with a professor? during office hours. any professional is going to have a bit of apprehension before messin with a student-- so ion how long it would take u to crack her.

i guarantee you none of these l7 muhfuccas ever boned a professor. take it str8 from a playa who did. you prob got it way easier than I do tho, since the ***** i cracked was in her 40's

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s interested , you should approach and escalate.
I do not know HOW you’re gonna do it
But so far her interest seems high enough to smash

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
She might not want to just give herself away. You could be a natural, so don't read much internet advice. Do you feel like asking her out?

Looks are very important. A friend banged a student of hers just because he was jacked.
My first thought was, Ask her out for a drink after the Mrs., I felt confident for a moment to say that, but I couldn't after she didn't turn around.
You might be right, she is not the only prof. I dominated, they somehow got an eye on me, flirt with me also **** test me, tilt their heads and lean in then giggle like kids or when we want to leave the class, students respectfully let me leave first the class. I have no idea why that might be

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
My first thought was, Ask her out for a drink after the Mrs., I felt confident for a moment to say that, but I couldn't after she didn't turn around.
You might be right, she is not the only prof. I dominated, they somehow got an eye on me, flirt with me also **** test me, tilt their heads and lean in then giggle like kids or when we want to leave the class, students respectfully let me leave first the class. I have no idea why that might be
aint gon lie playa, you sound like u from a diff ass country. i hope u aint livin in ya imagination about the situation.. problem is, if you "dominated" anyone, how come u aint got the game to capitalize on this "domination"

what country you from? "students respectfully let me leave first the class" -- that **** sound like u in somewhere the fk knows-- let me ask u a very simple question. how u expect to ask her out or even get time to talk to her if u the first to leave the class? do u show up earlier than everyone else?

u see what im getting at? and why i said to show up during her office hours. ur literall talkin to someone who did what u aim to do jus with an older professor

these other squares on here wont make sense of anything u sayin.. a real playa like myself will take notice of every detail.

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
aint nothin slow bout it playa. when do you get one on one time with a professor? during office hours. any professional is going to have a bit of apprehension before messin with a student-- so ion how long it would take u to crack her.

i guarantee you none of these l7 muhfuccas ever boned a professor. take it str8 from a playa who did. you prob got it way easier than I do tho, since the ***** i cracked was in her 40's
Need to figure that out, I'll update how it was

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
aint gon lie playa, you sound like u from a diff ass country. i hope u aint livin in ya imagination about the situation.. problem is, if you "dominated" anyone, how come u aint got the game to capitalize on this "domination"

what country you from? "students respectfully let me leave first the class" -- that **** sound like u in somewhere the fk knows-- let me ask u a very simple question. how u expect to ask her out or even get time to talk to her if u the first to leave the class? do u show up earlier than everyone else?

u see what im getting at? and why i said to show up during her office hours. ur literall talkin to someone who did what u aim to do jus with an older professor

these other squares on here wont make sense of anything u sayin.. a real playa like myself will take notice of every detail.
Yeah cause I don't want to go in detail, all of that is irrelevant, as I said, I'll update how it was

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is very hot and in her 20s. But those signs, could also be due to the sexual topic we are discussing in the course. Anyways, We hold eye contact from distance very often for a long time, she licks her lips (very often when she looks at me) then strokes her hair and then looks down. Her feet is sometimes pointed towards me and I think she also copied my behavior like when I sit with crossed arms, she does the same (but not sure here, maybe she doesn’t want to be approached.) At some point, she was talking with a student, but looked at me and nodded. So I wanted to check the waters. She was sitting, I went to her said „Mrs.“ waited a good second, but she didn’t turn around, so I just asked her whether I can sign my name into the list. (Thought, after she didn’t turn around that she doesn’t want to be approached, maybe because of the other students or the sexual tension) It was very tricky. She was in a submissive state it was obvious. My question is, do you guys think those signs are enough to ask her out?
Oh man, this reminds me of this music theory professor I had in college. She was an HB7 but her attitude bumped her to HB8+. God, she was sexy.

I remember one night, we (her and the class) went out for a drink (something you probably don't do with your students but hey I wasn't gonna complain to the school). She gave me the same signs as in your case, then rode the train back together since we lived close by and had to take the same line. The convo got pretty heated and instead of making a move or at least proposing to go to her place and continue the convo the train got to her stop and I blanked out. One of the many moments I look back on and shake my head.

My point is, just make a move man. The worst thing that can happen is she rejects you, big deal. You move on. The alternative is that you confirm your suspicions and nail your professor. I mean that's any student's fantasy.

Modern Man Advice

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna tell you PROBABLY NOT.

Right now she is your Superior, and your grade in her class rests in her hands. Don't F that up. AKA don't **** where you eat.

Now after you take her class, get your grade, and you are still interested, if you don't see her in a social setting , stop by her office.

If she doesn't give you an A , 98% chance she's not interested...

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to ramp up your own "fck me eyes" and body language. She might just get off on you oggling.
Use your eyes and charisma to signal to her see if she goes to the next level. You are not the only dude that wants to fck her.
Stand out.
But eventually you just need to shoot your shot.
Shes just a fcking girl man.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys think those signs are enough to ask her out?
Ask her out. She's not a long term girlfriend. Women with PhD tend to make bad long term mates. You could smash.

There's a difference between smashing one of your college professors and doing something in the workplace. Semesters end. The semester for most college students will end in about 5-6 weeks.

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to ramp up your own "fck me eyes" and body language. She might just get off on you oggling.
Use your eyes and charisma to signal to her see if she goes to the next level. You are not the only dude that wants to fck her.
Stand out.
But eventually you just need to shoot your shot.
Shes just a fcking girl man.
I could be alone with her, but there are always ****blocker students who will wait until I leave the class. Had many sexual tensions with some profs, where other students noticed that, they all know that I'm a sexual person. I hope it will work, when I approach her in her office, was also thinking to write her a message since I have her number

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could be alone with her, but there are always ****blocker students who will wait until I leave the class. Had many sexual tensions with some profs, where other students noticed that, they all know that I'm a sexual person. I hope it will work, when I approach her in her office, was also thinking to write her a message since I have her number
You need to show sexual interest in her