Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is lack of physical exertion creating the "soy boy" effect?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no child development expert but in my anecdotal observations, kids who grow up active and playing sports and working outdoors, seem to become adults with healthy sex drives. Could it be that epigenetics plays a role there? That physical activity in preadolescents turns on the receptors for hormonal precursors?

We all see that physically active adults have a greater sex drive. Perhaps their hormonal levels were set higher because they built a baseline for Growth hormones and androgens as kids and teens.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know what the mechanism is. Growing up my spring, summers and falls were always insanely active and I was a raging horn ball. Winters i slowed down and so did my sex drive.

Even now at 40... I have often thought maybe it vitamin d and sunlight triggering these hormones. It happens every year.... the first nice day in March I go out and play 36 holes or run... or anything outside and I can almost feel my balls wake up.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women had no sex drive based on their test levels you might be right... Furthermore, having a higher sex drive is actually kinda hard to have when all your time is spent being active, playing sports and accomplishing things instead of having sex.

By all accounts, the age at which sex is first had, seems to be the greatest determination of sex drive and this is probably due to Dopamine; when you are young, your ability to get dopamine is restricted and as life opens up more to us, we find more ways to get a hit of Dopamine, that is, until screen time came along.

Screen Time is basically sex. It might not be sex, but the outcome in your brain Dopamine wise is the same, obviously sex comes with benefits over screen time, but the desire for Dopamine is lessened significantly.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no child development expert but in my anecdotal observations, kids who grow up active and playing sports and working outdoors, seem to become adults with healthy sex drives. Could it be that epigenetics plays a role there? That physical activity in preadolescents turns on the receptors for hormonal precursors?

We all see that physically active adults have a greater sex drive. Perhaps their hormonal levels were set higher because they built a baseline for Growth hormones and androgens as kids and teens.
I believe there is some truth in that, I believe our brain sets the whole system to fit in the environment around us.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of soy boy muscled guys too. I just saw a muscled asian guy crying about losing his girl on tiktok. There's many factors, but I noticed weightlifting cant change men alone. It helps motivation wise, but I see a lot of soft big guys, too.