Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it wrong for a 30+ year old man to be attracted to girls in their late teens?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those women aren’t relatable for me.
The Elizabeth type that @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 mentioned is relatable to me because I know multiple women like that. Some acquaintance of mine wifed up some actually attractive looking accountant. Someone else I know has the exact Elizabeth type as a girlfriend.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
The Elizabeth type that @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 mentioned is relatable to me because I know multiple women like that. Some acquaintance of mine wifed up some actually attractive looking accountant. Someone else I know has the exact Elizabeth type as a girlfriend.
I see. I'm not saying these types of women don't exist. They clearly do. Their ranks are swelling.

What I mean is that I don’t associate with them.

Btw, something that really helps me to get laid is coming across to women like I have extremely high standards. Luckily, it’s not something I have to fake. But it’s a free tip - women are enormously turned on by guys who have strict standards for what he considers a viable female investment. What he communicates is that his time, attention and energy is valuable and women hone in on this vibe like flies on a turd

Macadellic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skimmed through the thread.
Read some post, didn’t read them all.

Lots of bickering and passing judgment on here
so I’ll say the following.

I do not have a say in anyones love life.
I do not get to tell anyone who they choose to date.

As long as you are dating the legal age of consent then I don’t give a f/ck if you are holding hands with 18 year young p/ssy or 40 plus old p/ssy.

What care do I have to give what another man decides for himself to go balls deep in.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
Skimmed through the thread.
Read some post, didn’t read them all.

Lots of bickering and passing judgment on here
so I’ll say the following.

I do not have a say in anyones love life.
I do not get to tell anyone who they choose to date.

As long as you are dating the legal age of consent then I don’t give a f/ck if you are holding hands with 18 year young p/ssy or 40 plus old p/ssy.

What care do I have to give what another man decides for himself to go balls deep in.
Thats a degenerative, “no standards” mindset that is not only bad for your manhood, but will turn off women if you communicate your “anything goes” world philosophy to them. They’d feel unsafe.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. There comes a point in a man's life where he values consistency, relatability and dependability in a mate.
That moment is called a man cutting his balls off.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are overcompensating.

Every time you point a finger at someone you have 3 pointing back at you....

Seriously, what do YOU care? Did you have a traumatic episode where one of your buddies took down your MOM?

A recurring theme around here is the most critical posters are compensating for their lack of ability as well rounded men.

A TRULY beautiful woman is beautiful no matter her age. There comes a point in a man's life where he values consistency, relatability and dependability in a mate. DJ then stands for "Dad Jokes", He has created an Alpha Widow, because she wouldn't leave him and he has obliterated all her previous lovers because in addition to his good rogering he owns her soul because he knows what makes her tick and continues to lead in the relationship. He has relationship endurance and a skill set to continue to stimulate her mind body and soul. He handles her $hit tests the first time, and she doesn't test him again often because he handled it so well early on . But even then he's not intimidated by a strong woman because she is strong alongside him, not some meek naive servant that does what she is told and no more...

When we as men are not challenged, we cease to grow. As we mature we find different challenges. Show some class and encourage others who have different goals than you. I'm not looking to be Hugh Hefner. That would be exhausting.
Amen.

Macadellic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a degenerative, “no standards” mindset that is not only bad for your manhood, but will turn off women if you communicate your “anything goes” world philosophy to them. They’d feel unsafe.
Thank you for sharing your opinion.
Keep doing you.
I don’t tell anyone how to live their life.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
That moment is called a man cutting his balls off.
Also, if I ever came to a point in my life where I valued and depended on the “reliability and consistency” of my female partner, in the current legal system, I’m literally begging to have my balls cut off. “Please cut my balls off. Please.”

As a man, you have to always maintain your independence, freedom and self-reliance.

If men want to have reliable, long term female partners then the legal system has to change dramatically (marriage laws, domestic violence laws, sex laws, family laws etc). This is a world designed by Alphas who want access to all women, all the time. So relationships “being dependable” just doesn’t work in the current matrix where relationships are designed by law to be transient.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing you.
It's funny how this guy keeps sh!tting on older women, and claims men that fvck them have "no standards". If anything, an older woman with her sh!t together is harder to fvck than an 18 year old who has no idea what she wants. This guy keeps putting teenagers on a pedestal as if they're impossible to fvck.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
Keep doing you.
Interesting - “you do you” is a very popular iteration of the Woke “love is love” philosophy.

I hope you don’t have children because they are in mortal danger.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
It's funny how this guy keeps sh!tting on older women, and claims men that fvck them have "no standards". If anything, an older woman with her sh!t together is harder to fvck than an 18 year old who has no idea what she wants. This guy keeps putting teenagers on a pedestal as if they're impossible to fvck.
Younger Women are easier because they are less jaded. I already said that.

Not only do you revel in grey flaps and pvssy dust. You brag about how difficult it is dealing with old, jaded women.

Congrats

Macadellic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh I don’t give a care how another man chooses to live his love life.

It’s his d/ck not mine.

We are all here to give advice on how to get better with women and somehow this thread turned into

You bad for smashing young poon
You bad for smashing old poon

Dafck we all smashing:)

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh I don’t give a care how another man chooses to live his love life.

It’s his d/ck not mine.

We are all here to give advice on how to get better with women and somehow this thread turned into

You bad for smashing young poon
You bad for smashing old poon

Dafck we all smashing:)
Now you’ve morphed into Thirst Advocacy.

“You thirsty, Me Thirsty. We all Thirsty. Just keep the thirst going and don’t be all judgey. Love is love”

Macadellic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pan,
My 18 year young plate has a single 40 year old mom. I’ll introduce you to her. Let’s go on a double date.

It ain’t no fun if the homies can’t get none;)

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger Women are easier because they are less jaded. I already said that.

Not only do you revel in grey flaps and pvssy dust. You brag about how difficult it is dealing with old, jaded women.

Congrats
Have you even been with a woman your own age? I feel like it's a fair question to ask.

You're gonna tell me they're "dusty" and "stinky" though, am I right?

I'm still under the impression that you're intimidated by successful women. When it comes to dating, I'd rather date a Nurse than some girl working at Starbucks. I think you're too much in your head about male masculinity and how they always need to be the "bread winner". I don't want no b!tch taking care of me, but if she makes her own money and on an even playing field, even better. It makes our life and the relationship easier when there is no financial stress. It's an equality thing. Women should never be more powerful than the man, if anything I'd rather it lean towards the mans side.. but with todays day and age, I think equality is perfectly fine. I already know what you're gonna say, this is a "feminine trait", but I don't want to date a ****ing bum. Been there, done that.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
Pan,
My 18 year young plate has a single 40 year old mom. I’ll introduce you to her. Let’s go on a double date.

It ain’t no fun if the homies can’t get none;)
As I’ve stated many times in the past on this forum - men sabotage each other.

Heres a supposed poster who’s saying “it’s all good Homie. Banging old women is fine” - trying to lead you into self oblivion.

Then busts out the truth. He’s been banging 18 year olds all along.

Bill Clinton used to play this game too. It’s why Hillary hates him.

It’s the oldest trick in the book. Men sabotage each other by encouraging their male competitors to make bad decisions and gaslight their morality. Example “old pvssy good. Young pvssy evil”

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
Have you even been with a woman your own age? I feel like it's a fair question to ask.

You're gonna tell me they're "dusty" and "stinky" though, am I right?

I'm still under the impression that you're intimidated by successful women. When it comes to dating, I'd rather date a Nurse than some girl working at Starbucks. I think you're too much in your head about male masculinity and how they always need to be the "bread winner". I don't want no b!tch taking care of me, but if she makes her own money and on an even playing field, even better. It makes our life and the relationship easier when there is no financial stress. It's an equality thing. Women should never be more powerful than the man, if anything I'd rather it lean towards the mans side.. but with todays day and age, I think equality is perfectly fine. I already know what you're gonna say, this is a "feminine trait", but I don't want to date a ****ing bum. Been there, done that.
I’ve pretty much devoted my life to experiencing lots of different women. I wasn’t born knowing what I know, I learned it through experience. Comparing women, comparing experiences, noticing patterns.

After a while I began to notice that men were being massively deceived about women and what makes a woman valuable.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still under the impression that you're intimidated by successful women. When it comes to dating, I'd rather date a Nurse than some girl working at Starbucks.
I'm sorry, Scars, but you come across as a female warrior with the line "intimidated by successful women." This is the usual calling card of feminists and I am surprised you used it with ease. But you're on SS, and our job here is to distill that out of people like you.

Why would you want to date a nurse than a girl working at Starbucks?

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry, Scars, but you come across as a female warrior with the line "intimidated by successful women." This is the usual calling card of feminists and I am surprised you used it with ease. But you're on SS, and our job here is to distill that out of people like you.

Why would you want to date a nurse than a girl working at Starbucks?
Well spotted. I didn’t consider this, however I think it’s more likely that Scars is actually male given the overall pattern of his posting. Which is even more horrifying when you think about it - the feminisation of men is real. Some of the greatest soldiers for feminism are actually men