Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it too late

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, for some obsurd reason, i keep thinking that it's somehow too late for me, this whole DJing thing. i keep feeling like i have missed out, i keep feeling like i'll never "catch up". i'm 17 by the way.

i have no idea why i've started to think like this, no idea!!!

You see, i came on this site a long time ago. maybe about two years ago but for most of those two years on a scale of 1 to 10, my effort in meeting and approaching girls was about a 3 or a 4. all i did most of the time was just come on this site and ask questions and read other people's questions and read answers, etc. generally, i was trying to learn. but i hardly ever applied...untill a while ago. i realised that i know everything there is to know, and that i haven't been getting anywhere by just sitting behind the computer for this long and just reading post after post after post.

i realised that i had to act, i had to apply. i knew i had the knowledge i just had to find the balls to put it to use. and by now, on a scale of 1 to 10, my effort is 8 sometimes a 9. not a perfect 10 (which it should be because) some days, like today at the mall, i just cant get myself to approach or i can't think of anything to say.

but there are other days, like last tuesday at an under 18s dance party, i went ALLLLL OUT. if any of you had been there to see me your jaws would have been on the floor with your eyes wide open. put it this way, every girl that wasn't fat/ugly/too young i approached and got rejected by most of them. that was AT LEAST 10 GROUP rejections. you all would have been proud boys :D , i danced with like 7 girls, and it was only my 2nd properly organised dance party, but i'll save that for another post, haha.

but anyway, i keep thinking to myself, "ahh man, that's like a year wasted just reading posts and sh*t on the computer when you could have gone out and applied and by now you would probalby had more balls" and i think that i have wasted time. dont' get me wrong i have done some crazy sh*t but i still haven't gotten laid (it could of happened with two chicks but i declined since i thought "i'll make the first time with two hotter chicks"), no head, nothing. man, i keep getting closer and closer but it JUST seems out of reach, but i was never a man to quit. this is like one of those things where you don't reach your goal for a loooong time but then when you do the prize keeps rolling in, haha.

i don't know, do you guys think it's "too late", well not so much "too late" but i just feel like i've wasted time. i mean i've seen a couple of guys that have read something, and STRAIGHT AWAY, have gone out and applied it, however it took me over a year to start applying on a regular basis. my goal is, and i don't give a fuuuuuk what anybody thinks, to have the HOTTEST girls around me, to be able to pick from any of them, to be the man who walks into a room and the place becomes his, he turns heads. notice i said it is my GOAL not my dream, therefore it WILL happen.

however before i go i want you all to keep something in mind. my parents are on the strict side, i am in my final year of studies at school and as a result they are even harder on me this year in regards to my studies. before this they were also hard but this years they are more strict on me. as a result i had never been able to go all that many parties or all that many places, therefore i had a social lid put on me, however the juices inside the jar are filling up and as soon as i finish this school year (which is my final one) that lid will EXPLODE open and the world will be my urinal. i WILL catch up on all the lost time and missed chances of partying.

people tell me that girls are less willing to f*ck when they get out of highschool...i say "bullsh*t, i'll convert them, they will be mine". i want to party so hard and go out so much and screw every girl.

one last question, how old were you when you started getting into DJing and pick ups, etc.

Thank you for your time everyone

Take care

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly how you feel. Its not too late, you could be MUCH older. I just wanna go out and party and do all that shyt also. Just take advantage of your oppurtunities because its what youve always wanted. Listen to 'Just One' by hoobastank. That should help you get the mindset. Its helped me not really care that much about irrelavent stuff. When something you want comes around take it, you might not ever get a chance again or you might have to wait even longer for it.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done and at least you finally got your act together and i now you will achieve our goal. Hopefully it will inspire other people to go out and attempt to reach their goals as they can realise wha they could have done. Do not procrastinate, it starts now.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I was looking back on the past few years and how many opportunities I'd missed and how much time I'd wasted.

Then I realized that in regretting, I was still wasting time.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
A few weeks ago I was looking back on the past few years and how many opportunities I'd missed and how much time I'd wasted.

Then I realized that in regretting, I was still wasting time.
Very good advice ^^^

The more you think about it, the more likely u r to procrastinate

Experience with 2-3 lessons of these > All of these lessons

anyday, cause Experiences takes alot of practice and u need to apply all that knowledge uve learned

Just relax, ur 17 and who cares about rejection, just realize theyre missing out.....

uve got lots of time and stop thinking about sh1t like "people tell me that girls are less willing to f*ck when they get out of highschool...i say "bullsh*t, i'll convert them, they will be mine". i want to party so hard and go out so much and screw every girl."

Just go out and have fun

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, thanks for the replies guys. even IF it is too late i guess it's better to be late than never. however it isn't too late. i look at some of my other friends who are my age and they refuse to go to dance parties/clubs or talk to anyone they don't know. and i realise i'm faaaar ahead of them.

Thank you

Take care