Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it me or do afc's get girls?

NeonXL

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading many of the insightful articles on this site I have noticed one thing. Afcs actually somehow get hot girls in high school! I've seen it happen all the time. A guy writes poems, showers her with gifts or is supernice to her and actually gets with her! After observing this all through high school(I'm a senior now) I've concluded that all this studying we do by going to this site is not helping us get girls in high school but to train us and prepare us for college and life after it when girls mature more and don't fall for such AFC bull**** so easily. Any thoughts on this?

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to comment on this when I dont know the context of this AFC sh!t. Sometimes its ok to do "nice guy" stuff.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're right. AFC's sometimes do get hot girls. but continue reading and you'll discover that once the AFC has his hot GF she will eventually get bored with his wussyass AFC, uh, ass. AFC's are used by girls. you need to go out there and get some field experience. i can assure you that if you stick with it, you will get HS girls. look for the 'natural-DJ's in your school. and i bet they are having pretty good 'luck' with girls. being an AFC doesn't work on any age women, at least not well enough. HS girls do have different motives, but they are DJ'ed by true Don Juans, NOT AFC's. i wouldn't say this unless i was 100% sure that i am right, and from experience, i can safely say that i am. ask any experienced DJ here, and they shoud tell you the same thing.

AFC's sometimes get the girls, but they are the bytch in the relationship, they get used, it's embarassing, the relationships rarely last long, they don't provide sufficient drama, etc etc etc. now there are some differences in the mentalities of HS girls as opposed to say, college girls, but it definatley has nothing to do with being an AFC. read through the HS Bible, and many of your assertions will be corrected. don't worry, focus on self-improvement and be THE MAN. don't be discouraged. don't go to the dark side. don't be an AFC. good luck and peace

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC's can get girls with showering them in gifts n all, sure. But whose the b*tch of the relationship then? Would you rather spend all your money on and have no respect from a chick your with or spend very little (Hell, if your good she might pay for everything ;) ) and have the respect and admiration of her and all the other chicks you know? One more thing is that an AFC who gets with a hot chick must still have some DJ qualities, i mean he DID approach, get the #, and probably has some redeeming qualities (most chicks wont go out with you based on poems and gifts alone).

Been a while since i posted, sorry if that didn't make sense (also got about an hour of sleep last night with daylight savings :( )

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The AFC's don't get the girls. The girls get the AFC's.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's possible to be a AFC in high school and have decent success with girls there but once you graduate and are in the "real world" then that AFC will start having a more difficult time getting women. Probably the main reason why a AFC in High School can get a HB is because he might be popular and a lot of immature high school girls are into the whole mentality of trying to be popular and a popular guy will help give them that status. Just my 2cents

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hell, if your good she might pay for everything "

my girl wont let me pay for movies and dances and shlt for her, its great.