Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it mandatory for guys to pay for prom?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking yes, if its someone i wanan date as well.

tickets are 170 per couple. seems kinda pricey, but if i'm going with a girl as "friends", i'm not expected to pay correct?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, when is your prom? If it's still two months away, why not just ask the girl you want to go with out on a date? Why wait until AFTER Prom to date them? What if it doesn' go well? Kind of an expesive first date, huh? Go out a few times with them, ask them to prom, and find out what is comfortable with you two. Some couples prefer to have the guy pay for it all. Some want to split it. And then there are some where the guy pays for it all, but gets "paid" after prom ;) .

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO proms are bull****, its just an opportunity for kids who dont get out much to have some fun and get wasted. i have just as much fun when i go clubbing. the only thing is that every1 else at school is at the prom, so i have to admit thats kinda cool.
for me the costs of ticket, tux, and limo will probably be around $500. i think i'm gonna pass on my prom and get a new set of rims for my ride.
o yea, most people i kno split the costs.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an idea for general purposes...find a chick that is on student council. A lot of times they get free or discounted tickets for themselves and their dates.

Last homecoming i went with a chick that was class president (or something like that) and was on the homecoming court...I paid nothing for that date. Nada. The meals were paid for by the court, and the tickets were covered by the school (cuz she was class president.

And dayuum...those some expensive proms! I hope our tickets aren't that much; I haven't looked yet. If they're that much, I may just skip the 'ol prom and show up at the after-party...that money would be much better spent on booze.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wuzzup
IMO proms are bull****, its just an opportunity for kids who dont get out much to have some fun and get wasted. i have just as much fun when i go clubbing. the only thing is that every1 else at school is at the prom, so i have to admit thats kinda cool.
for me the costs of ticket, tux, and limo will probably be around $500. i think i'm gonna pass on my prom and get a new set of rims for my ride.
o yea, most people i kno split the costs.
I like your style, good work man. Haha.

OMG IM SWEET

Banned
Reaction score
OMG IM SWEET I MAKE HER PAY CAUSE IM SO SWEET SHES LUCKY TO BE WITH ME CONFIDENCE GET SOME LOSER