Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it harder for women to have kids approaching 30 and beyond and why?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, not because they're at the end of their fertility window, though, but because they've been on an endocrine disrupting pill for half their lives, by 30. By that time, their reproductive system is as jacked up as a 30 year old juice-head, who's been on gear constantly since he was 15. She might have some trouble having kids.
My girl has never been on the pill until now. We just use pull out, I am quite good at it. She;'s never been on the pill her entire life

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been with a girl for almost 2 years now, things are very nice, almost all dynamics in place. She has been hinting at living together and surely having kids and she will be 25 come March. I have heard from Rollo, generally the red pill and my own mentore that approaching 30, women have difficulty having kids. Is that right? And do you have more info about this?

I don't wanna take someone I care for to 30+ and no kids and risk kids wise, meaning I don't want that to condition my decisions either.
Yeah dude.

Women are drunk on stupidity and feminism.

YouTuber Emily Hartridge was going to fertility clinic when she died in scooter crash
www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/youtuber-emily-hartridge-going-fertility-18459305.amp
Cliffs:

Uk attention ***** (RIP) cratered SMV jumping off the D during top form SMV. Ski down cawk mountain and then realize not only has SMV decayed, she's infertile or nearly at 32.

Died on ebike on route to fertility clinic.

There's too much female stupidity today and more of the following is to come.

Similar to cucks marrying in the modern era i feel no sympathy in divorce rape anymore then i do with cratered SMV and infertility.

With that said, TOP FORM SMV 18-23, BEST YEARS OR NEXT!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl has never been on the pill until now. We just use pull out, I am quite good at it. She;'s never been on the pill her entire life
That's stupidity. Accidentally on purpose pregnancy is common practice in America and the UK. Do not **** with female logic. Control the possibility of the following.