Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it even worth it to be in a relationship if the cex is rare or you gotta ask for it?

orbit123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any point in being with a woman if she doesnt have cex very much?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Simple test. Do not attempt any sexual contact with her. If she doesn't initiate sex, ever, then you should talk about it. If you guys cannot resolve the issues at hand, then you need to make a choice.

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her sex drive should be higher than yours, otherwise not worth it.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what’s the context here? Has she underwent a severely stressful episode recently? Did something happen in her private life? Is it a LTR of 6+ months?

if not, there is no excuse and next. If something did happen and you are in a LTR, I would take @RickTheToad’s approach and talk about it… there’s no shame in talking about things. Nexting is the easy solution, but not always the right solution.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about it!? "Honey, why won't you intiate sex!!! :(" how could that fix anything.
That’s not how the talk goes.

“Honey, come in here. Sit down. You aren’t doing your part in this relationship. That is unacceptable. (Explain what she isn’t doing) Until this is corrected, there will be no more <remove something> So that we can focus on our relationship. We get this back on track if we work together. <end on a positive note>. Ok?”

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like a relationship doomed to failure. Sex is the grease for the gears of a relationship and, at least in my experience, relationships with no sex lead to a lot of fighting.

Stoic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it ain’t the death of a loved one, or stage 4 pancreatic cancer the answer is NO, eject.
Disagree.

Even with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and death of a loved one. Still should be action in the bedroom. She can grieve on her own time.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am likely to lean towards ejecting. Water flows downhill women should want to please their men and have babies. If she doesn't means she is either broken or has no respect for you. Either will lead to your life becoming unpleasant

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A relationship without sex is like a job that doesn't pay you, or paying rent for an apartment you don't get to live in.

A relationship with low sex or hard to get sex is like working a job or renting an apartment where your boss/landlord needs to be reported to the government in order to give your paycheck on time or to fix the sink (landlord). Why would you choose to be under those conditions if you had other options?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, there is no point. Sex is the most essential reason for the existence of a relationship.

There are a lot of married men and men in non-marital LTRs 5+ years who live with their partners. In these relationships, it is commonplace for sex to become infrequent. Maybe 2-3 times a month. To an incel, that type of sex life seems like a good deal. Additionally, the average frustrated chump type beta male doesn't exit these sex 2-3 times a month type relationships because he fears a long sexual drought.

orbit123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is getting sex once a week considered pretty average for a long term relationship? Thats about how much im getting it now but i want to do it more then that. In the beginning of the relationship it was like 3 times a week.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is, why doesn't she want to have sex with you?

I'll share a little secret about how sexual desire works for many women. I'm sure many of you already know, but will repeat anyway, for emphasis.

When a man acts super "thirsty" for us, constantly on us about having sex, pressuring us, we get turned off.

Simple test. Do not attempt any sexual contact with her. If she doesn't initiate sex, ever, then you should talk about it. If you guys cannot resolve the issues at hand, then you need to make a choice.
There is a lot of truth to this^. Stop acting so thirsty, give her a chance to miss you, miss the sex, wonder about you, sexually desire you!

If you're constantly on her about it, acting like thirsty dogs, her sexual desire goes right down the drain.

In short, leave her the hell alone. Let her wonder why you're not coming on to her, let her think YOU have lost your desire, or gasp, you're getting it elsewhere.

What will this do? It will get her brain spinning, and her wondering, reigniting her sexual attraction, and SHE will be all over you. Seeking your validation that you still sexually desire her. It's called flipping the script and it works.

It's actually a win-win because you're having hot sex again, which is what you (and she) both want!

If it doesn't, if she doesn't initiate like it states in the quote above, then you've got a problem.

You could try talking to her but frankly not sure what talking will do, it certainly won't reignite her sexual attraction, in fact it may lower it, lower than it already is.

Why? In her mind, it's more proof just how thirsty (and desperate) you are.

Best to just leave her alone. Or break up with her. I mean, if she doesn't desire you, desire to have sex with you, what's the point of being in a relationship at all.

JMO based on my own experience as a woman who has experienced this with boyfriends..

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is getting sex once a week considered pretty average for a long term relationship? Thats about how much im getting it now but i want to do it more then that. In the beginning of the relationship it was like 3 times a week.
I'd say that's average for a relationship that's longer than 3-5 years and you're living together.

This has some good insights about how women behave in longer term arrangements. Women are built more for medium term monogamy of 2-5 years. In longer relationships, especially longer relationships that involve living together, women's interest in sex diminishes.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In short, leave her the hell alone. Let her wonder why you're not coming on to her, let her think YOU have lost your desire, or gasp, you're getting it elsewhere.

What will this do? It will get her brain spinning, and her wondering, reigniting her sexual attraction, and SHE will be all over you. Seeking your validation that you still sexually desire her. It's called flipping the script and it works.
I don't know if I have beta male blue pilled naivety but any girl that needs to be gamed and manipulated this hard into having sex with you is forever plate/side girl material at best.

In my opinion a relationship worthy woman just likes having sex with you a lot because it's fun. Not because she needs to use sex to win the power struggle and feed off of your attention.