Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it a good strategy for a lad to have his mother to mack women for him?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/int...on-date-girl-met-grocery-store-173900411.html

A mother from San Antonio is being deemed a “wing mom” after running into a group of girls at a grocery store who attend the same college as her son, and proceeding to show them pictures of him — unsubtly sharing his single relationship status.
One of the girls in the group, Charisma Valdez, took to her Twitter to give a shout-out to the boy later identified as Codey Gonzalez. Gonzalez’s mom, Patricia, apparently really sold him.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, moms play matchmaker sometimes. They want grandkids. Humans want to see their offspring producing offspring.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, it all just depends on how well your mother knows you. Either she keeps bringing along girls she wants you to be with, ones she knows nothing about, or ones you do actually have an interest in. It can be helpful, but you should also be finding women on your own.

If you're really having a tough time, though, going out with a woman your mom suggests even if you're not that into it could be beneficial if for no other reason than practice. In fact even better if she's interested in you more than you are in her, because that puts you in control of everything. And you've got little to lose by f u cking under those circumstances